Pages:
Author

Topic: Coin Making Guide- an e/Book on making coins, bars and physical bitcoin wallets! - page 4. (Read 5701 times)

legendary
Activity: 1652
Merit: 1057
bigtimespaghetti.com
Updated the OP with all the information- links ect.. Print, PDF or Ebook format available Smiley
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Just purchased and downloaded a pdf copy and must say I'm very impressed, you've done a really good job there Smiley.

Cheers hedgy! I'm glad you like it.
legendary
Activity: 1414
Merit: 1077
Just purchased and downloaded a pdf copy and must say I'm very impressed, you've done a really good job there Smiley.
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
PDF copy now available directly by messaging me and also on lulu.

Pricing info on the OP!
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Print copy now available here:

http://www.lulu.com/shop/jonathan-frammingham/coin-making-guide/paperback/product-22257259.html

will be updating the OP with this link too. Pdf copy will be available in the next day or so.
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Just wrapped up the reformatting this evening. I'll have a pdf ready within a few hours. I'll message anyone who has expressed an interest on here, if you haven't pop me a message Smiley
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
This really seems interesting, i always thought about making coins though i wonder if i can .
Does this also explain various verification processes we need to pass so to produce a coin ?

What verification process do you mean? I touch on dimensions and measurements, communicating specifics of materials and aesthetics to manufacturers and I also write a little about indicating purity of precious metals. If you mean the due diligence and checkboxes you need to tick for a coin project- then yes it does. But this can be relative. I have written in depth about my processes, you can use the same or modify them as you see fit!
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
This really seems interesting, i always thought about making coins though i wonder if i can .
Does this also explain various verification processes we need to pass so to produce a coin ?
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
Been crazy hot here in Amsterdam lately! Finishing up the print/pdf version, hopefully it will be available some time next week Smiley
Great,  I'd like to order buy a copy because my curiosity wants it. :p
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Been crazy hot here in Amsterdam lately! Finishing up the print/pdf version, hopefully it will be available some time next week Smiley
legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1072
Hey guys, it's looking more and more like I will be making the pdf available directly since there is more demand for this format- the converting isn't finished but it's going quicker than I expected- just need to double check the layout. So the pdf will probably be available at the same time as the print edition as they are essentially the same thing in terms of file.

Thanks for the interest guys! I will update the thread when I have more info!

Awesome, looking forward to it!
I want to buy this book, but I'd like to pay you in BTC and receive a pdf. If that's possible, let me know. I just want to know how this works under the hood since there's quite a lot of hype for physical coins and stuff.

Thanks BE. An update will be coming soon.
Alright, I'll be closely watching this topic Cheesy
P.S: I can help you setup an autobuy store using bitcoins.
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
I want to buy this book, but I'd like to pay you in BTC and receive a pdf. If that's possible, let me know. I just want to know how this works under the hood since there's quite a lot of hype for physical coins and stuff.

Thanks BE. An update will be coming soon.
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Hey guys, it's looking more and more like I will be making the pdf available directly since there is more demand for this format- the converting isn't finished but it's going quicker than I expected- just need to double check the layout. So the pdf will probably be available at the same time as the print edition as they are essentially the same thing in terms of file.

Thanks for the interest guys! I will update the thread when I have more info!
legendary
Activity: 3640
Merit: 1407
I dont have a kindle either.  Would be interested in this as well.  Like digi said can I send you bitcoin and you just email me the content?
legendary
Activity: 1330
Merit: 1000
Can I just send you BTC and you send a digital version to my email?
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
This is a great idea well done for thinking of it Smiley. Perhaps you could do it as a pdf?

I would certainly be interested in buying a copy getting a free evaluation copy Cheesy.

There's also been quite a few requests for a pdf- the formatting from html to pdf is really ugly, so that will need sorting. I'll look into distribution too if I don't do it manually on the forum!

Yeah I know what you're saying pdf can be a pain. Btw was only joking about the evaluation copy I'd be more than happy to buy one Smiley.

I hope my previous post gives you some hope. I spent a few hours sorting out the layout for print/pdf.
legendary
bigtimespaghetti.com
Please let me know if you are going to have a pdf published, I prefer that over reading it on the app, it gives me flexibility between all my devices. Thanks in advance.

Hi Cracked, thanks for the post. I've just about finished formatting the book for print so in theory I should have a pdf available to distribute too. I believe I can do this through Lulu, so I might be able to do this alongside my print edition!
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
Please let me know if you are going to have a pdf published, I prefer that over reading it on the app, it gives me flexibility between all my devices. Thanks in advance.
Pages:
Jump to: