Pages:
Author

Topic: Coin NEO for a long time? - page 12. (Read 1785 times)

Activity: 182
Merit: 0
July 02, 2018, 06:31:56 PM
Price of NEO is very down now , so it is the best time to buy NEO for 1-2 years and i believe it will be above $300 in that period , so x10 gain for you . however if you are investing all the money only in NEO then better to diversify it to keep the balance in your portfolio .
Activity: 135
Merit: 1
July 02, 2018, 06:29:27 PM
Yes, NEO is a good coin for long-term investments. But I would not put all the money in one altcoin, but divide the money and invest 50% in NEO, and the other part in Ethereum.
Activity: 671
Merit: 103
Moni
June 24, 2018, 02:19:26 PM
now it is a perfect point to entry in NEO. It is like 3x lower than in may, so I would recommend you buying neo right now!
32 $ is incredible! I've been waiting for these prices since january, but unfortunatelly I lost money in margin trading
Activity: 154
June 24, 2018, 11:30:04 AM
Right choice! I also have NEO coins. I plan to sell them in 2 or 3 years. I am sure that by this time it will be many times more expensive! At least, the capitalization of this coin, I'm very pleased!
Activity: 30
June 12, 2018, 02:45:52 PM
I think hold NEO.buy and hold
Activity: 378
Merit: 20
June 12, 2018, 02:44:21 PM
I think It is a very good idea to buy Neo. Because Neo has a great future and potantial. And neo is my favorite coin.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
June 12, 2018, 02:07:18 PM
NEO is a good enough and promising altcoin for investment, it can grow significantly in price in the future. However, you can not invest all your capital in one altcoin, because it is too risky.
Activity: 98
June 12, 2018, 12:26:22 PM
Hello! I want to buy 300 NEO coins for a long time. A good idea? I believe in a lot of X2-X3
neo is the best altcoin that has an interesting multifunction,coin of the neo platform also has good quality
NEO coin is very suitable for long term investment may even rival ethereum or BCH
Activity: 34
June 12, 2018, 11:19:11 AM
I don't know about long time, but assuming we don't bottom out too much more, it's an awesome investment. Someone made a great analogy of eth being android and neo being iphone as far as Dapps go, and that felt like such a smooth explanation of it's usefulness.
Activity: 476
Merit: 100
June 12, 2018, 11:16:08 AM
I think it's a good idea to take NEO for long term investment. It's strong coin with big future and support of Asian countries, even this year it can make 2x-3x from current price.
Activity: 1302
Merit: 540
June 11, 2018, 08:20:12 AM
I suppose the crypto community needs the coin competing with etherium, which tend to be NEO. Thus, for a long term hold it is obvious to see its price growth.
Simple as that, this NEO coins who's going to compete inside the crypto industry, being a Chinese ETH makes believers to invest and wait, the progress is just natural, value keeps being competitive as long as there's support and progress I think this coins will be one of those project that can grow big after some years, though we seen the big rise before but still a things can be more than that as per success rate can do.
legendary
Activity: 1456
Merit: 1023
June 11, 2018, 07:18:21 AM
Hello! I want to buy 300 NEO coins for a long time. A good idea? I believe in a lot of X2-X3

I would say everything with value below $500 would be best for long term investment. NEO has been strong in its growth though it had ups and downs like other coins.  Yes you can choose NEO for a long term and as well please select best coins with values below $100 which will fill your wallets with genuine profits.

I don't recommend to do invest just based on current coin price because if a number of coins issued more then it's price will be very less but that doesn't mean that it is a good coin to invest for long term. You should check the project team, what is the future use of the coin, current market cap and how frequently dev team updating their development to the public. Don't just invest in current market price and you may lose more money in this method
Activity: 490
Merit: 11
June 11, 2018, 07:07:04 AM
I think NEO and Ontology are well on their way towards figuring out interoperability both between blockchains and legacy systems.
I have some Neo in my portfolio.
Activity: 532
June 11, 2018, 05:35:32 AM
I suppose the crypto community needs the coin competing with etherium, which tend to be NEO. Thus, for a long term hold it is obvious to see its price growth.
Activity: 210
June 11, 2018, 05:25:58 AM

I would say everything with value below $500 would be best for long term investment. NEO has been strong in its growth though it had ups and downs like other coins.  Yes you can choose NEO for a long term and as well please select best coins with values below $100 which will fill your wallets with genuine profits.

Yes, i can agree, NEO is always a long-term project which will help the people to hold the NEO for long-term investment, now it is below 50$ it is always the best time to cheap price. People who manage to hold the NEO for the long term will always give you good profit.
Activity: 48
June 11, 2018, 05:09:48 AM
as is see neo is a good coin for long hold.because many project will come on neo platform. then neo value will increase and i think ne value will 4x+ when it will happen. but i like to say wait for dip and get neo. then you can get more profit by neo.   
Activity: 490
send and receive money instantly, with no hidden c
May 28, 2018, 08:13:01 PM
Maybe NEO coins become one of the promising coins in the future, because the NEO decentralized project is also a good project, visible from whitepapers and all the way the team work is nice and compact, eat it no wonder that NEO coins are now much to look for.
Activity: 420
Merit: 11
May 28, 2018, 10:46:35 AM
coin neo is completely for long-term the growth of neo is tremendous this year due to the market slump neo is nt picking up whereas neo has potential to be number five in crypto currency trading
Activity: 210
Merit: 10
May 24, 2018, 06:07:23 PM
Neo is long-term holding coin we can expect Neo to touch 1000 dollars they are few dozen coins coming up in neo blockchain we can expect more coins in neo blockchain so it is better to hold long-term
Activity: 462
Merit: 12
May 24, 2018, 05:55:24 PM
For sure, NEO is the smart economy and it's definitely one of the coins that worth hodling. Especially, that recently we've been seeing many successful projects been built on NEO such as, DeepBrainChain, Effect.ai, Qlink, etc.
Pages:
Jump to: