Pages:
Author

Topic: Coin or token with high potential - page 5. (Read 727 times)

Activity: 2002
Merit: 578
December 06, 2023, 10:15:23 AM
Hello,
What cheap projects do you know that have good potential?

Thank you.
Research more, literally there are lot of tools this time around to use for that and even Twitter you'll find those gems. Just follow the right persons though I be blunt that there are lot of frauds out there. Look into the trend narratives they're likely the projects that will have potential.
Activity: 700
Merit: 577
Eloncoin.org - Mars, here we come!
December 06, 2023, 09:58:15 AM
Only invest in a project that has a potential future and not only for cheap. And for now a coin or a project that you have to invest upon and will have a great fortune is the project of Eloncoin. I am not saying it because I am a participants but I am saying it because it has good future. Those who investing in it will never regret. Then another one which I will also recommend is dogecoin. These two coins have nice future. To invest upon.

Op you can invest with those two with Bitcoin then have the long term goal for the investment and have a smile in the future.
Activity: 354
Merit: 10
December 06, 2023, 07:23:49 AM
Hello,

Thank you.
Cheap prices? As an advice its not about the price but the mcap of the tokens. Low price doesnt mean it will reach higher price like other theres a lot of factor for that and we must gauge that importantly like supply, mcap and many more. But basically you should use the marketcap to see if the upside is great and also if that is a good project too.

Hello,
Thank you so much for your reply.
Good projects whose prices are not high or have a number of zeros.
legendary
Activity: 2072
Merit: 1315
December 06, 2023, 07:12:40 AM
Hello,

Thank you.
Cheap prices? As an advice its not about the price but the mcap of the tokens. Low price doesnt mean it will reach higher price like other theres a lot of factor for that and we must gauge that importantly like supply, mcap and many more. But basically you should use the marketcap to see if the upside is great and also if that is a good project too.
Activity: 354
Merit: 10
December 06, 2023, 05:35:50 AM
Hello,

Thank you.
Pages:
Jump to: