Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinall exit scam - page 2. (Read 513 times)

Activity: 224
Merit: 2
April 10, 2020, 09:56:07 AM
in my opinion we need to look at previous events when hacking of crypto assets that occur so much on exchanges such as binance. I mean when at that time a good exchange like binance can experience hacking, especially with this one exchange. and look at sentences from developers like that I make sure that it is a scam. because that is their only reason to flee the assets that you simulate and then disappear for as long without news and a sinking website.
Activity: 658
Merit: 102
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 10, 2020, 09:04:21 AM
Can this be true? I know Coinall as a good exchange. Never knew they could have such a scam intention. What a sad thing to do. However, it has always been against advice to trust these centralized exchanges. As good and promising as any centralized exchange look, do not trust them. Well I do hope the coinall plan exist isn't true.

When asked if they have the funds ....

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your reply. We are sorry that we are unable to provide this information. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further queries. Have a nice day.

If anyone doubts this claim - email their support and ask them - not just about tem - there is about 15 other currencies this is currently effecting!

Some wallets been unable to withdraw for the last 3 months
They look like BCNEX, another scam exchange is like coinall. They have stopped withdrawing money since the beginning of 2020 and now they have exit scam, so I believe coinall will be the same. Hope you can withdraw your money from this exchange, but I think the chances will be very low
Activity: 1330
Merit: 326
April 10, 2020, 05:00:36 AM
And I was planning to try thay Coinall exchange before. If this is the case, affecting the performance of their exchange which will also decrease it's potential use, then we can't even trust this kind of exchange.  We are risking our funds, we only wanted the guarantee and security of our funds with legitimate withdrawals. Hope they may clear this issue up.
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
April 10, 2020, 03:16:56 AM
Coinall is not popular, why use such exchanges that aren't popular? They are very dangerous, popular exchanges are very reliable, I don't know why people don't listen to warnings in crypto space

It is not about being a popular exchange but about being credible and trustworthy, before now, coinall was a decent exchange even it is not very popular among crypto communities, and being in partner with Okex exchange gave them some level of trust since Okex is one of very known exchange,  although, it is difficult to really consider it a scam attempt but not saying anything makes them look suspicious, I guess it is same behaviour with any exchange who wants to exit scam.
Activity: 99
Merit: 1
April 09, 2020, 11:30:08 PM
Can this be true? I know Coinall as a good exchange. Never knew they could have such a scam intention. What a sad thing to do. However, it has always been against advice to trust these centralized exchanges. As good and promising as any centralized exchange look, do not trust them. Well I do hope the coinall plan exist isn't true.

When asked if they have the funds ....

Dear Valued Customer,

Thank you for your reply. We are sorry that we are unable to provide this information. Please feel free to contact us again if you have further queries. Have a nice day.

If anyone doubts this claim - email their support and ask them - not just about tem - there is about 15 other currencies this is currently effecting!

Some wallets been unable to withdraw for the last 3 months
Activity: 646
Merit: 102
http://Moonbet.io
April 09, 2020, 10:20:07 PM
Activity: 2632
Merit: 833
April 09, 2020, 09:43:10 PM
May I suggest to the OP to open an accusations in this board: Scam Accusations and let's see if they are going to respond from it. Another advantage is that it will have a good exposure in this community and obviously giving everyone a fair warning. You just have to prepare all your proofs, (screenshots, conversations).

If you are going to just post it here, might be buried from the countless threads popping in this board.
Activity: 1092
Merit: 101
April 09, 2020, 05:50:11 PM
Coinall is ranked 111 coinmarketcap with a volume of $ 12,698,859. although I did not use this exchange but was quite surprised to hear this news. If it is proven to be a scam, all people who have traded and conducted KYC there will feel worried that their personal data will be misused
Activity: 434
Merit: 19
April 09, 2020, 04:31:15 PM
Coinall is not popular, why use such exchanges that aren't popular? They are very dangerous, popular exchanges are very reliable, I don't know why people don't listen to warnings in crypto space
April 09, 2020, 12:53:36 PM
no need to rush to conclusions. Coinall is one of the promising exchanges that has been developing for a very long time. I think that all the technical issues will be resolved. exchanges support do not always respond quickly

You should check their website monthly visitors if you think this is a promising exchange - they have zero traffic to their site
April 09, 2020, 12:52:26 PM
I finally see the truth about this exchange. This is a bad exchange and uses a lot of bot trading, you should not use this exchange because you will not be able to make a profit with it. In addition, TEM is also a scam project when they only list at this exchange, they do not intend to list at any other exchange.

Tem is on liquid exchange as well

https://blog.liquid.com/introducing-temtum-an-advanced-blockchain-payment-coin?hs_amp=true&__twitter_impression=true
April 09, 2020, 12:50:30 PM
It seems there is a problem with this exchange which they are not telling anyone yet, just like what the op has stated above, the tem withdrawal option has been disabled, even I ask on their telegram but the admin did not give me a satisfactory answer, it will be sad if this exchange will exist scam because they where suppose to have a connection with Okex, this is true because a coinall account details can also be use to login on Okex exchange,
This is why it is shocking that this exchange can do that, and worst thing is tem don't warn people about any possible danger so that users can withdraw their funds.

Coinall is a Okex strategic partner. Coinall is recognized as first exchange with open partnership program of Okex. It's like Okex is the parent company.
So, there's much more at stake for Coinall to scam users for some dollars. There might be some issues but I believe they'd solve them before it's too late.

Okex are no longer a partner - emailed okex support and they said they are nothing to do with coinall

legendary
Activity: 2030
Merit: 1189
April 09, 2020, 12:49:08 PM
It's quite commonplace for multiple wallets to be under maintenance simultaneously, particularly when an exchange supports hundreds of assets.

It's also common for transfers to continue moving in and out of the wallet, since some exchanges have different privilages for API users, while some people might continue depositing to their own address since they don't know deposits/withdrawals are temporarily stopped.

If you genuinely think Coinall is running an exit scam, get some proof together and fire it over to some crypto news outlets. I'm sure they'd love to run the story.
Activity: 1270
Merit: 254
Oikos.cash | Decentralized Finance on Tron
April 09, 2020, 11:25:01 AM
no need to rush to conclusions. Coinall is one of the promising exchanges that has been developing for a very long time. I think that all the technical issues will be resolved. exchanges support do not always respond quickly
Activity: 1055
Merit: 103
www.Artemis.co
April 09, 2020, 10:29:47 AM
It seems there is a problem with this exchange which they are not telling anyone yet, just like what the op has stated above, the tem withdrawal option has been disabled, even I ask on their telegram but the admin did not give me a satisfactory answer, it will be sad if this exchange will exist scam because they where suppose to have a connection with Okex, this is true because a coinall account details can also be use to login on Okex exchange,
This is why it is shocking that this exchange can do that, and worst thing is tem don't warn people about any possible danger so that users can withdraw their funds.

Coinall is a Okex strategic partner. Coinall is recognized as first exchange with open partnership program of Okex. It's like Okex is the parent company.
So, there's much more at stake for Coinall to scam users for some dollars. There might be some issues but I believe they'd solve them before it's too late.
Activity: 2744
Merit: 541
Campaign Management?"Hhampuz" is the Man
April 09, 2020, 10:29:27 AM
Lesson learn that never trust exchanges that has no Good reputation specially those who are not recognized in this forum because this place is where you can find people using exchange from time to time so the more exposure the exchange from the people happens here.
it is sad that this needs to happen first before realization but things will happen without our permissions .
try to follow what above says that Create Scam accusation though this is late because the apps is going to be dismantle right?
Activity: 2562
Merit: 577
April 09, 2020, 10:19:07 AM
Activity: 1988
Merit: 254
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market
April 09, 2020, 08:35:16 AM
For me coinall exchange never been a smooth exchange. After TEMTUM token listed there, I followed this exchange several times. 100k isn't low amount,  I think you try with low amount. This is a lesson never trust centralized exchange for hold your long time. I think, For big transaction KYC is mandatory in top exchange.
I also like you, didn't know this exchange before until I joined the temtum project. The TEM project was listed at this exchange in 2019 and I have been following it for a long time. But when I went to this exchange, I realized that this was a bullshit exchange, they had no volume and only used bots to fake volume. Stay away from this exchange as far as possible
Activity: 1848
Merit: 158
April 09, 2020, 06:42:32 AM
This is very bad. I have never used this coin/exchange before and I only got to know about them after I came across their mobile app on the Google play store; that’s when I did some research and got to know a little about them.

But after I saw this post, I just checked for their app and it happened that they have taken down their app Undecided. This is quite suspicious, and if it’s really a scam, I’m sorry because there is no way you will be able to get what you have lost to them or maybe there is, but several cases I have seen as this, the victims were not able to recover their funds. The best you can do is to just post a scam accusation. And then, accusing them is of no need since they have mysteriously disappeared.

taking down their app is already clear warning that they are about to disappear anytime. their website is still up but I feel sorry for those who have funds that can't get it out from them. really difficult to trust exchanges nowadays. This is another example of not storing your coins in an exchange. Use them for trading but once you are finished, get it out as soon as possible and store it in your own wallet. I think I've seen the OP's thread before so I'm wondering why it is locked.
Activity: 531
Merit: 100
April 09, 2020, 06:36:18 AM
I finally see the truth about this exchange. This is a bad exchange and uses a lot of bot trading, you should not use this exchange because you will not be able to make a profit with it. In addition, TEM is also a scam project when they only list at this exchange, they do not intend to list at any other exchange.
Pages:
Jump to: