Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinbase going busto? Numerous people not getting paid by Coinbase currently. - page 5. (Read 6542 times)

Activity: 61
Merit: 10
I don't think anything is getting out of track, because they can get sued if they even try to commit any theft/fraud.
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1393
You lead and I'll watch you walk away.
I can go by there if you want but someone needs to get me a good address. BBB shows them on Market st. but their website shows a drop pin somewhere in the SOMA. It's Saturday so they're probably not there and I can't spend a lot of time looking because I'm going to the North Beach Rager day party at 2.
legendary
Activity: 1050
Merit: 1000
one of my sells is delayed since last wed. they say should come in soon. i have another order pending to clear next week.    if the issue occurs with the new pending order it will be a time to look for a new service provider for me.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Get serious, given the amount of VC $ they have taken down, they are virtually certain not to run out of cash anytime soon
I have never encountered any problems
Activity: 406
Merit: 250
I don't feel this is something to worry about. I know a few people myself who were paid out recently by CoinBase and they have had no problems at all. Possibly a small glitch in the system that was causing payments to not be made and people are jumping to conclusions.
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Sold around 2k worth of coin 2 weeks ago without problem.

Based on the respond on the thread, this problem only happen recently.
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
I received a payment for 200$ a week before, not sure why this news exists.

Probably they are doing site maintainence..
Pages:
Jump to: