Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinbase the Bitcoin Dumpster - page 3. (Read 1654 times)

Activity: 16
Merit: 0
August 05, 2017, 08:48:34 AM
It seems like the best way to get your support ticket answered these days is to start a thread on Reddit (Bitcoinmarkets is probably best). I've seen many issues get solved quickly that way. It's pretty pathetic, but if it works, why not?
[/quote]

I'll try this Reddit solution, but is there any kind of regulatory agency that deals with problems like Coinbase?

I've always thought govt regulation was bad, and we don't need it, but the behavior of Coinbase shows us why we need govt regulation.
Activity: 756
Merit: 502
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
August 05, 2017, 02:44:12 AM
I've been trading on Coinbase about 4 years. I sent a Litecoin back in April as a test before sending the rest, and it's still pending on the Coinbase end after 4 months. After several support tickets, and trying to call I gave up on them entirely. It shows up with over 60 thousand confirmations, and they just completely ignore me. I'm not the only one that's had this happen in recent months. They have quickly turned into the worst exchange available. I'd heavily advise against trading with them. If you have an account with them, move it somewhere else, or offline.

This is bad, i have been hearing too many of these stories. I hope they are not going to go bust.

That seems doubtful. They are backed by huge VC money that seems willing to bail them out of any potentially dubious legal situation. The biggest problem is probably still a large influx of new customers on a badly-scaled exchange.

It seems like the best way to get your support ticket answered these days is to start a thread on Reddit (Bitcoinmarkets is probably best). I've seen many issues get solved quickly that way. It's pretty pathetic, but if it works, why not?
Activity: 2646
Merit: 686
August 05, 2017, 02:35:54 AM
I've been trading on Coinbase about 4 years. I sent a Litecoin back in April as a test before sending the rest, and it's still pending on the Coinbase end after 4 months. After several support tickets, and trying to call I gave up on them entirely. It shows up with over 60 thousand confirmations, and they just completely ignore me. I'm not the only one that's had this happen in recent months. They have quickly turned into the worst exchange available. I'd heavily advise against trading with them. If you have an account with them, move it somewhere else, or offline.

This is really bad op. Could you post transactions I'd for all of us to see and find any solution to it. Then I would suggest you to find through the service section there's a guy who gets confirmations done very quickly and he was doing it for free, if that could help your case. I also had a account with them, but with Aug 1st event looming ans reading tales of before, I decided to move out of it. However when I had account with them, I had no problems as such. Did you tweet them to? I hope your issue is resolved soon.
Activity: 378
Merit: 101
August 05, 2017, 02:30:35 AM

This is bad, i have been hearing too many of these stories. I hope they are not going to go bust.
Activity: 16
August 05, 2017, 02:23:55 AM
You are absolutely correct.   I lost my phone and now I cannot access my account, and Coinbase could care less.  Looks like I'm going to lose my coins.   Leave this exchange before you lose your coins.
Activity: 58
August 05, 2017, 02:18:35 AM
Pages:
Jump to: