Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinbase withdrawal delays thread [Please add ACH delay reports to this thread] - page 4. (Read 8349 times)

Activity: 280
Merit: 250
I have an ACH withdrawal from last Wednesday still showing pending (while at the same time telling me on the website it would be in my account last friday ... still). I am not happy, it was 39btc for $15,000(ish). Of course the bitterly ironic thing is btc skiyrocketing, so it isn't like they lost any money if they waited on selling the damned things.

We need a reliable and transparent alternative.

Amen! Which is why I refuse to use them any longer. My last withdrawal, which was only 20 BTC, took over a week! I'm sure it was to gain from the price spike.. but when I've withdrawn 30+ before and it took considerably less time... well, one starts to wonder.

Ironically this makes me feel a little better that i am not the only one. It makes me cringe to think about it now, but I have bought and sold over 800btc over the past few month on Coinbase and only ran into trouble once. This last transaction is a lot of money for me - support is unresponsive and no phone number! Grrrr.

Sounds like I'll get it ... eventually.

Unless they decide to bail with everyone's bitcoins! But I don't see that happening Smiley Fingers crossed.

What's really going to piss you off is when you put in an order to buy some coins, they place hold on funds in your account, then cancel it due to "high risk." This usually happens when prices are increasing quickly. But don't take my word... just read the many posts about this. They've done it to me many of times.

Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Make the Bitcoin, don't let the Bitcoin make you.
I have an ACH withdrawal from last Wednesday still showing pending (while at the same time telling me on the website it would be in my account last friday ... still). I am not happy, it was 39btc for $15,000(ish). Of course the bitterly ironic thing is btc skiyrocketing, so it isn't like they lost any money if they waited on selling the damned things.

Amen! Which is why I refuse to use them any longer. My last withdrawal, which was only 20 BTC, took over a week! I'm sure it was to gain from the price spike.. but when I've withdrawn 30+ before and it took considerably less time... well, one starts to wonder.

Ironically this makes me feel a little better that i am not the only one. It makes me cringe to think about it now, but I have bought and sold over 800btc over the past few month on Coinbase and only ran into trouble once. This last transaction is a lot of money for me - support is unresponsive and no phone number! Grrrr.

Sounds like I'll get it ... eventually.
Activity: 280

legendary
Activity: 1946
Merit: 1006
Bitcoin / Crypto mining Hardware.

I smell Bait and Switch tactics or something terribly wrong somewhere.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Make the Bitcoin, don't let the Bitcoin make you.

legendary
Happened again today. ACH withdrawals scheduled for today are still showing pending.
legendary
Okay ACH withdrawals are working, a day late though.
Activity: 364
Looks like coinbase ACH withdrawals are getting delayed. I have a few transactions set for today from BTC sales last week, which have not arrived to be bank acct. Waiting for one more day before contacting support.

Support turn around has improved, but is still a few days waiting in the queue is required. All their issues get sorted within a few days, generally.
legendary
Looks like coinbase ACH withdrawals are getting delayed. I have a few transactions set for today from BTC sales last week, which have not arrived to be bank acct. Waiting for one more day before contacting support.
Pages:
Jump to: