Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinBingo.co | Free 1000 Bits GIVEAWAY | 75 ball Bingo | Realtime | Multiplayer - page 3. (Read 5227 times)

Activity: 56
Merit: 1
I have added a general chat to the game. On normal screens (not on mobile) the left sidebar now includes a chat. Just mouse over for a bigger window.
Activity: 21
Merit: 0
mikeza43

thankyou for 1000 bit
My username is Hibr3d

Thanks for 1000 bits Smiley

Added. Have fun Smiley

i can't register ... help me

What browser do you use? It should work properly on Google Chrome or the latest Firefox. Also check your firewall settings, it might be blocking something.
legendary
Activity: 2828
Merit: 1222
Just looking for peace
can't register Sad
as u said i even tried waiting to page load fully , but still nothing
username is chronicsky if you could register it for me or something?

I am sorry it doesn't work properly for you. I have deleted the "chronicsky" account since it had no activity. Could you try it again please? I can't create the account for you unfortunately.

i can't register ... help me
Activity: 271
Merit: 100
My username is Hibr3d

Thanks for 1000 bits Smiley
i'll try!

Tnx. Cheesy

User: Yza_azY

1000 Bits are added to your account Smiley
Activity: 490
Merit: 250
★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com
i'll try!

Tnx. Cheesy

User: Yza_azY
I'm really digging your website, it was easy to get the hang of. The only thing is that games can sometimes take a while to play. You should try making custom single player bingo games. I'm thinking the kind like in the BigFishBingo app that you can play by yourself... I think it's called "speed bingo". You guys should add something like that to your site.

Wouldn't be the same since it would be one player, but I think you guys could make it into something really unique, as you have already taken regular bingo and found a way to make it work online with bitcoin.

Thanks for your compliment!

Single player games is definitely something we are looking into. It's just not as easy as multiplayer games because you would be playing against the house instead of other players.

Our short term goals are fixing bugs, improving the current experience and adding some new features. After that we will launch an ad campaign so hopefully more players will come so games will start sooner. But even then, singe player games could be really interesting.
Activity: 462
Check out Fastslots.co !!!!
I'm really digging your website, it was easy to get the hang of. The only thing is that games can sometimes take a while to play. You should try making custom single player bingo games. I'm thinking the kind like in the BigFishBingo app that you can play by yourself... I think it's called "speed bingo". You guys should add something like that to your site.

Wouldn't be the same since it would be one player, but I think you guys could make it into something really unique, as you have already taken regular bingo and found a way to make it work online with bitcoin.
i understand now thanks i thought i lost the 500 satoshi because its not properly loading then i hit the reload bottom Smiley

No problem. I have replied to your ticket you've created. I can confirm all your cards are still there in our system, so it's probably a visual error.
Activity: 252
the site is good and clean just one uestion when i buy a cards is it ok to leave it there even when im offline? i just brought a cards with 500 worth and 2 cards with 100 worth

Yes you can leave at any time without a problem. If the game has ended while you are offline you can find it back in your history

i understand now thanks i thought i lost the 500 satoshi because its not properly loading then i hit the reload bottom Smiley
legendary
Just looking for peace
can't register Sad

I am sorry it doesn't work properly for you. I have deleted the "chronicsky" account since it had no activity. Could you try it again please? I can't create the account for you unfortunately.

still doesn't work for me,
can someone here make the account for me with the same username and give it to me ?
the site is good and clean just one uestion when i buy a cards is it ok to leave it there even when im offline? i just brought a cards with 500 worth and 2 cards with 100 worth

Yes you can leave at any time without a problem. If the game has ended while you are offline you can find it back in your history
i just registered under forever21 name waitig for the 100 bits to try out your game Smiley

Added 1000 Bits to your account Wink
Have fun

i just registered under forever21 name waitig for the 100 bits to try out your game Smiley

Added 1000 Bits to your account Wink
Have fun
can't register Sad

legendary
Just looking for peace
can't register Sad
I'll take my bonus please:
user JennaK

Thank-you Smiley
Added 1000 Bits to your account.

My user id; ponzigo

I have already deposited.
Added an extra 1000 Bits to your account. Also your deposit is doubled. Thank you and have fun.
Pages:
Jump to: