Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinBingo.co | Free 1000 Bits GIVEAWAY | 75 ball Bingo | Realtime | Multiplayer - page 5. (Read 5227 times)

Activity: 84
Merit: 10
This one looks fun, If it's still open please add me to the list
Username: yoloyolo
TY
Activity: 116
Merit: 10
Activity: 300
Merit: 250
Activity: 342
Activity: 784
Merit: 1000
I am sorta doubting this game at the moment.  Basically every bingo seems to come down to the last 5 numbers called.  The odds of this happening are so rare it isn't even funny...

Not sure how it would benefit the house or anything just very interesting...
Activity: 19
Merit: 0
My user: walterbit

Thanks for the promo!! Grin
Activity: 812
Hmm. I've tested with the latest Firefox, didn't gave me any troubles. I'll run some extra tests.

And the whole point of the free bits is to test the game, you only need to input a username, so that's easy enough I guess.

Since other ppl are able to register without any problems, it must be on my side and it's fine. Good luck with your site.
Activity: 56
Merit: 1
My username is:
Goat
Credited. Have fun!

Unfortunately I will have to leave for now. So free promotions will have to wait till later.
Activity: 714
Merit: 500

Well that just isn't true at all:)  The odds are actually HUGELY in your favor to not have the last ball (75 of 75 numbers grant you a bingo)  I am guessing its up in the 1 out of 10,000 and probably 1 out of 100,000 to have it twice in a row....

I just meant the more cards in a game the higher chance bingo will come earlier. But I'm not a mathematician, can't give you any facts about the odds Sad

slene72 , thanks for promotion Smiley

You've got it!
Activity: 294
slene72 , thanks for promotion Smiley

Both the games you played were with 2 cards total, the odds of having Bingo earlier than one of the last balls that are very slim.

Well that just isn't true at all:)  The odds are actually HUGELY in your favor to not have the last ball (75 of 75 numbers grant you a bingo)  I am guessing its up in the 1 out of 10,000 and probably 1 out of 100,000 to have it twice in a row....
username: edmundduke

Smiley Will test this out! THX
Refresh and your balance is increased by 1000 Bits Wink

Question:  Is this provably fair?  

I have done 2 games so far and both bingos occurred on the last ball called.

It's fair under the hood, but not provably at the moment. It uses the client site in your settings and a random server seed. This functionality will come, but it's a lot of work to incorporate it nicely in the design. So to clarify: yes it's fair in the backend, no I can't prove it yet.

Both the games you played were with 2 cards total, the odds of having Bingo earlier than one of the last balls that are very slim.

I can see user mcb1221 payed out some winnings, so it was just bad luck for you Sad

user: mblair
Thank you for the great promo!
Refresh and your balance is increased by 1000 Bits Wink
Activity: 764
Merit: 502
Market Integration Platform
user: mblair
Thank you for the great promo!
Question:  Is this provably fair? 

I have done 2 games so far and both bingos occurred on the last ball called.

legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1007
username: edmundduke

Smiley Will test this out! THX
mcb1221

thanks

Refresh the page and you should see 1000 Bits in your account Wink
legendary
Activity: 1162
Game will be back in a moment. I'm disabling automatic promotion.

Every user can reply in this thread with their username and get the bonus. Every active user on this forum is entitled to 1x a bonus of 1000 Bits. I will determine the definition of active user when you reply Wink

This promotion will run until I have given out 1000 x 1000 Bits. So the counter on the homepage reaches 100,000 Bits.

edit: Back online again, enjoy!
The game is back online! I've upgraded the registration handler and implement some measures to prevent the promotion abuse. Have fun everyone! And thanks again for your patience.

That is kind of what I was scared of.  So I am active in a game(waiting for 2 more players)  when you do decide to bring it back, and 2 more players join.  I won't even be there will it just go on without me and if I win I win?  How does that work? 
Yes indeed, but this is intended behavior. Because there can't always be enough players online, so you can safely go away and still win some Bits. If I game is finished you can find it back in the history tab of your account.

Anyways, I've doubled your bonus to 2000 Bits for the troubles. I just couldn't keep the game online any longer because the abuse was getting really bad.

Well I was using firefox the latest version, but I will try and see if I can get it to work on Chrome. Also, do a soft opening next time and add feature for trial accounts or demo play, so it can be tested and once it is good to go then open it for money play and then you can add the promo bonus feature for the new players.

Hmm. I've tested with the latest Firefox, didn't gave me any troubles. I'll run some extra tests.

And the whole point of the free bits is to test the game, you only need to input a username, so that's easy enough I guess.
Pages:
Jump to: