Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinchat doesn't salt or use a strong hash algo - page 5. (Read 32171 times)

legendary
Activity: 1764
Merit: 1000
bullshit,

WOW Your not a programmer, your a con, this is horrible. Should be salted and using a hash like bcrypt that can't be brute forced, so you can't post users passwords, that is the worst thing ever!
I use bcrypt for Inputs, and good salts for CoinLenders.
I don't care if I upset or violate the privacy of scammers. If you dislike this policy, you can (1) not scam people or (2) not use my services.

So your going to believe him if one of his sites doesn't have for sure, I am 100% none of his sites do. Just a programming hence, I use the same template for all my sites, and 99% of programmers do. So yeah. If you believe him then good for you, but I am not.

yes, I believe him.

This is a warning! Don't use these sites, TF can access your password at anytime! And take over your other accounts.

so, someone post the nmap and we'll analyze it.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
So your going to believe him if one of his sites doesn't have for sure, I am 100% none of his sites do. Just a programming hence, I use the same template for all my sites, and 99% of programmers do. So yeah. If you believe him then good for you, but I am not.

I recommend you port scan his server too... or I recommend you don't if you have BTC with him....It's shocking.
Activity: 308
Merit: 250
Jack of oh so many trades.
So, use a password that won't show up in a rainbow table and you'll be fine.
Activity: 42
Merit: 0
What's even funnier about the whole thing is, he's accusing me of all this crap, and those nicks are just people who use TOR ip's, only 4 are mine rest are innocent users he 'nuked' which takes their account balance too, I'm going to contact them to ask them to make a scam accusation against TF on here as he's essentially defrauded them out of their BTC on coinchat for no reason other than he made a mistake.
legendary
Activity: 1764
bullshit,

WOW Your not a programmer, your a con, this is horrible. Should be salted and using a hash like bcrypt that can't be brute forced, so you can't post users passwords, that is the worst thing ever!
I use bcrypt for Inputs, and good salts for CoinLenders.
I don't care if I upset or violate the privacy of scammers. If you dislike this policy, you can (1) not scam people or (2) not use my services.
legendary
Activity: 1498
This is a warning! Don't use these site, TF can access your password at anytime! And take over your other accounts.

Pages:
Jump to: