Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinCheckUp.com - Cryptocoin Analysis & Investment Stats - page 2. (Read 19200 times)

Activity: 45
Merit: 0
I am not an expert in the technical aspects of building a site - but I am a user of various resources for the monitor crypto currency, also constantly in search of new coins and exit projects ico. Your site is convenient for me, it's easy to navigate and there are convenient filters. I think for a start it's all right, just develop further and make the system more informative. Good job. Wink

@lavara - Thanks for this, enjoy coincheckup.com and spread the word!
Activity: 63
Great, I'm happy to follow this project and can't wait to see the "final" outcome.
Will you have something to present at the May convention?
Activity: 1470
Merit: 325
technical analysis is basically doing decisions based on a small scrab of information and thats just the chart. if the index market would be diversified and these cryptocurrencies huge, it would have some clarity but the smaller the market and the more important an index is the more problematic is such a "technical analysis" maybe you should hide it under a certain button so website looks less messy, because there might be many people that dont care about those and only focus on project team or the product that is supposed to be delivered

technical analysis gets more trustworthy if the market has certain means like stability continuity and basic assets. with high volume, i am doubtful they are trustworthy for small markets. they might even manipulate and influence the market

regards

@KingScorpio - Technical analysis is something that some traders actually value, due to the fact that is it based on formulas and metric analysis. Though I understand your point of view, we are interested in offering as much information as possible for all types of users so I do not think that hiding it or removing it would bring any type of value. Each user is free to take into account whatever info they want when making a buy-sell decision. We trust the fact that it is better to give our users a choice rather than making it for them. We are a crypto research platform and our mission is to provide our users with all information we can so that they can take decisions. Nothing on our site is or can be considered investment advice, and we trust that all users do their due diligence before trading coins as this space is highly volatile. Having said this, we understand that not all users might agree to the information we publish on site but they are free not to take it into account.
I hope that now you better understand our vision and this will help you make better use of coincheckup.com

Thanks!

i heard that 70% of traders do constant losess
Activity: 63
Impressive website. Can you also start adding latest exchange listing updates
Activity: 532
Merit: 102
I am not an expert in the technical aspects of building a site - but I am a user of various resources for the monitor crypto currency, also constantly in search of new coins and exit projects ico. Your site is convenient for me, it's easy to navigate and there are convenient filters. I think for a start it's all right, just develop further and make the system more informative. Good job. Wink
I have bookmarked coincheckup on my computer. By the way, I like all feature cause there are market conditions, analysis, ICO news and prediction market.

One place but everything needed is there.

But, there is no technical analysis, it would be great if you put it.

Hi @Ridwan Fauzi,

There actually is a 1 day TA in beta. Please see more details here: https://www.screencast.com/t/4T7VRuZY4D

Thanks a lot for your appreciation, we hope you enjoy coincheckup.com and spread the word.
technical analysis is basically doing decisions based on a small scrab of information and thats just the chart. if the index market would be diversified and these cryptocurrencies huge, it would have some clarity but the smaller the market and the more important an index is the more problematic is such a "technical analysis" maybe you should hide it under a certain button so website looks less messy, because there might be many people that dont care about those and only focus on project team or the product that is supposed to be delivered

technical analysis gets more trustworthy if the market has certain means like stability continuity and basic assets. with high volume, i am doubtful they are trustworthy for small markets. they might even manipulate and influence the market

regards

@KingScorpio - Technical analysis is something that some traders actually value, due to the fact that is it based on formulas and metric analysis. Though I understand your point of view, we are interested in offering as much information as possible for all types of users so I do not think that hiding it or removing it would bring any type of value. Each user is free to take into account whatever info they want when making a buy-sell decision. We trust the fact that it is better to give our users a choice rather than making it for them. We are a crypto research platform and our mission is to provide our users with all information we can so that they can take decisions. Nothing on our site is or can be considered investment advice, and we trust that all users do their due diligence before trading coins as this space is highly volatile. Having said this, we understand that not all users might agree to the information we publish on site but they are free not to take it into account.
I hope that now you better understand our vision and this will help you make better use of coincheckup.com

Thanks!
Activity: 1330
Merit: 147
I have bookmarked coincheckup on my computer. By the way, I like all feature cause there are market conditions, analysis, ICO news and prediction market.

One place but everything needed is there.

But, there is no technical analysis, it would be great if you put it.

regards
Activity: 14
i dont like these chart based "sell or buy" recommendations they are completely unqualified for decisions especially for such small and mostly speculative markets.

@KingScorpio - do you mean our Technical analysis? You can tell us more about your opinion on [email protected]
Thanks!

@KingScorpio tbh I'd also like to know about your opinion. Personally I take these recommendations into considerations, but when it comes to a real investment decision there is no way around proper due diligence.
i dont like these chart based "sell or buy" recommendations they are completely unqualified for decisions especially for such small and mostly speculative markets.

@KingScorpio - do you mean our Technical analysis? You can tell us more about your opinion on [email protected]
Thanks!
Honestly, when someone ask me about an alternative to coinmarketcap; then I would just suggest your site, and I even think that it is way better than coinmarketcap because you have the analysis and your team can be reached so it is better this way because more people can suggest so that you users can have better experience with your site. I like that you have some analysis to the coins to give an idea to those investors or trades who are considering putting money to that coins.

@yndye  - Thanks a lot for this!!!
The ICO list system is that you use 3rd party APIs or you post manually? So, I love your dark green skin but the font you used so small.

@RobertmcCoy86 Not sure what you mean by your question but you can send it to [email protected] and my colleague can answer it.
Thanks!
Your project is excellent but old; there are so many pages that do as checkyourcoin. Your site has many basic bugs that need to be fixed. If you have any needs, you can contact me.

@AliciaHenry12 - please use [email protected] to report the bugs you found
Thanks!
Activity: 61
The project undertaken is a great one. May be you can try out Alluma as well. This is an upcoming cryptocurrency exchange for the emerging markets in Asia and has great scope in providing you with a smoother crypto trading experience.
Visit https://alluma.io for details
Download the Whitepaper: https://go.alluma.io/whitepaper-download
Participate in the Bounty Program: https://hubs.ly/H0d8gms0
Alluma Bitcointalk: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/bountyann-alluma-the-emerging-markets-exchange-4789065
Alluma Telegram: https://t.me/allumaexchange
Activity: 616
Merit: 262
Honestly, when someone ask me about an alternative to coinmarketcap; then I would just suggest your site, and I even think that it is way better than coinmarketcap because you have the analysis and your team can be reached so it is better this way because more people can suggest so that you users can have better experience with your site. I like that you have some analysis to the coins to give an idea to those investors or trades who are considering putting money to that coins.
Activity: 37
Your project is excellent but old; there are so many pages that do as checkyourcoin. Your site has many basic bugs that need to be fixed. If you have any needs, you can contact me.
I found the website quite comprehensive, the analysis and hints are grounded.
But you need to pay attention to the interface, the homepage only need to display 20 to 30 coins is enough, if anyone really needed, they will manipulate to show more.
Another point is that you should reduce the white light of the background if for those who see a long time it is not good for the eyes.

Thanks for the feedback @JessicaHart8! We'll take it into account.
You might want to check our dark mode as an alternative: https://www.screencast.com/t/d3zMYV20

Enjoy coincheckup.com and spread the word! Wink
Great site, we have done something similar but with more of a focus on trading, perhaps we could collaborate.  Great work.  Will use it.

www.totalcryptos.com is ours ..

@eliteeservices  Thanks a lot, wețll check it out! Best of luck with your project as well!
Pages:
Jump to: