Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinCheckUp.com - Cryptocoin Analysis & Investment Stats - page 6. (Read 19200 times)

Activity: 25
Merit: 2

We've heard and have reached out to the author to see how we can help the crypto industry make a step forward.
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Hi. 

With regards to the Historical OHLCV data from each coin. What are the open and close times/period?

Great website, btw...  better than CMC...   IMO

Do you have an app?

cheers

Hi ,

Thanks for reaching out and your question. The values are reported daily(as can be seen on site) , open and close considering midnight.

All the best!

Thanks..   would that be UTC GMT or Eastern time?

cheers

Yes 00:00 UTC.
Activity: 2
Hi. 

With regards to the Historical OHLCV data from each coin. What are the open and close times/period?

Do you have an app?

cheers

Hi ,

Thanks for reaching out and your question. The values are reported daily(as can be seen on site) , open and close considering midnight.

All the best!

Thanks..   would that be UTC GMT or Eastern time?

cheers
Activity: 14
I thought the section on how m0/m1/m2 money will affect the price of Bitcoin was really interesting.. How did you come up with the figures for that? E.g. with 4% of m2 money in Bitcoin, how do you predict the price will be $95k?

Also love it, thanks so much for building!
This site is really good. Great job!

Thanks a lot for the compliments!!!!
Activity: 61
This site is really good. Great job!
After visiting your site I have to say that the site is working fine on me it's really fast, but one thing that I don't like is the design (Well, it just personal) the font size are too small in my opinion, and the coin list is very tight it's kind of like reading something on spreadsheet. The good thing is your site full of with information that people looking for, I'm surprised even the official telegram account of those coins are listed out there comparing to marketcap your site is the best but like i said the design should be more like marketcap maybe it just my honest review.

Thanks a lot for your feedback. We're planning to release a design upgrade and bring in some fresh air to the interface in 3-4 weeks, so we hope you're going to find the new interface easier to work with afterwards.
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
After visiting your site I have to say that the site is working fine on me it's really fast, but one thing that I don't like is the design (Well, it just personal) the font size are too small in my opinion, and the coin list is very tight it's kind of like reading something on spreadsheet. The good thing is your site full of with information that people looking for, I'm surprised even the official telegram account of those coins are listed out there comparing to marketcap your site is the best but like i said the design should be more like marketcap maybe it just my honest review.
Hi. 

Do you have an app?

cheers

Hi ,

All the best!
Activity: 2
Hi. 

Do you have an app?

cheers
Activity: 4
Seriously bravo! If I wasn't so poor and unemployed you'd be the first ones I donate to.
Hi.

First of all: Thank you for such a great Website.

I wonder when you will be able to implement the price alert you wrote previously about. Would really like this feature.

Kind regards

We're making good progress on integrating with exchanges, which is a prerequisite for those price alerts among other nice features. I have no clear ETA at the moment, since this is an R&D process that involves quite some trial and error. We will keep you posted on progress though  Wink
Activity: 7
Hi.

First of all: Thank you for such a great Website.

I wonder when you will be able to implement the price alert you wrote previously about. Would really like this feature.

Kind regards
Activity: 81
Merit: 6
When will there be portfolio tracking on CoinCheckup?

I don't think they need to add portfolio tracking on their site. There are 4252435345 apps you can track your portfolio on. They need to focus on a few niche things and do them really really well. And I think they are nailing analysis & categorization parts.
Activity: 3
When will there be portfolio tracking on CoinCheckup?
GitHub activity tracker now available at https://coincheckup.com/analysis/github (as well most coins' detail pages, under Analysis > GitHub activity)

https://blog.coincheckup.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/02/Screen-Shot-2018-02-17-at-10.19.46-PM-1024x555.png
Activity: 420
Merit: 40
I'd be interested in swapping links with you Smiley

http://www.arbitrage.expert
Cool, i will try it for my work ! Thx
What is benefit of coincheckup

For me, they provide analysis of good coins. You can check out the analysis tab here: https://coincheckup.com/analysis

Their analysis is not perfect as you can see from some of the top coins, but it looks like a good place to start.

A perfect automated analysis is probably never possible, but we aim to reduce the amount of work and time you need to put into research. You can use the scores and screener we offer to reduce the 1500+ coins out there to something more humanly manageable.

I would for instance personally use the screener to reduce the list of coins to the ones that are at least 8 months old, with a CoinCheckUp total score of at least 60%, that trade on Bittrex, and have at least 50% winning months. I've just run this particular screen and it yields 74 results at this time. Much more manageable than 1500 results in my opinion. So this is just an example of a decent way to start researching based on your own criteria!
Pages:
Jump to: