Pages:
Author

Topic: Coincidence that Sun and Moon seem same size or God's work? - page 6. (Read 3740 times)

legendary
Activity: 2702
Merit: 1468
In the known universe Earth is the only place where total eclipses occur because of this

For what it's worth... we have only investigated roughly 0.00000000000000000000001% of the universe...  we have no clue how common or uncommon this is

Also... god does not exist... so no, its definitely not "because god"

Just stop already... fucking stop trying to blame god for everything in the universe... THERE IS NO GOD

God created the universe and He is.

If he exists, ask him to post here, ask him to sign his message with my bitcoin address private keys.

If he does not post, he does not exist.  Case closed.

Activity: 210
Merit: 100
narrowpathnetwork.com
In the known universe Earth is the only place where total eclipses occur because of this

For what it's worth... we have only investigated roughly 0.00000000000000000000001% of the universe...  we have no clue how common or uncommon this is

Just stop already... fucking stop trying to blame god for everything in the universe... THERE IS NO GOD

God created the universe and He is.
Activity: 1638
Merit: 756
Bobby Fischer was right
It is pure coincidence.
As you may know moon is on the run. From the moment is was "created" in massive collision of some planet with Earth, moon is moving away from us. It will eventually escape in to space.
This means that for example million years ago it was closer to Earth, and perfect eclipses where impossible.
Million years in to the future, moon will be to far to make close to perfection eclipse as well.
It is coincidence that we live in times of perfect moon size to sun distance from us ratio.  
But what a beautiful coincidence it is Smiley
Activity: 798
Merit: 722

narrowpathnetwork.com
Everyone can write whatever they want on wikipedia. I was once hired to write for a local politicianon their page, i don't even know if it was real. but yeah whatever they wanna write there, its theirs.
So long as they don't interfere with the bitcoin going to skyrocket, I'd be just fine.

If you think that scientific wikipedia articles are false or manipulated then you can go to library or contact directly to astronomers and ask if those facts are true or false.
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054
Everyone can write whatever they want on wikipedia. I was once hired to write for a local politicianon their page, i don't even know if it was real. but yeah whatever they wanna write there, its theirs.
So long as they don't interfere with the bitcoin going to skyrocket, I'd be just fine.
narrowpathnetwork.com
Solar Eclipse: Coincidence that sun and moon seem same size?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1C331w687tI

The Sun is 400 times larger than the Moon, but it is also 400 times further away.  What this means is that, when viewed from the Earth, the Moon is exactly the correct size to perfectly obscure the Sun when they are aligned during a total eclipse. Don't believe me? Check Wikipedia and calculate yourself. In the known universe Earth is the only place where total eclipses occur because of this. Just a coincidence or one of God's miracles?

Are you headed toward Blood Moon prophesies with this?

I don't believe in them.
legendary
Activity: 2912
Merit: 1386

The Sun is 400 times larger than the Moon, but it is also 400 times further away.  What this means is that, when viewed from the Earth, the Moon is exactly the correct size to perfectly obscure the Sun when they are aligned during a total eclipse. Don't believe me? Check Wikipedia and calculate yourself. In the known universe Earth is the only place where total eclipses occur because of this. Just a coincidence or one of God's miracles?

Are you headed toward Blood Moon prophesies with this?
narrowpathnetwork.com

The Sun is 400 times larger than the Moon, but it is also 400 times further away.  What this means is that, when viewed from the Earth, the Moon is exactly the correct size to perfectly obscure the Sun when they are aligned during a total eclipse. Don't believe me? Check Wikipedia and calculate yourself. In the known universe Earth is the only place where total eclipses occur because of this. Just a coincidence or one of God's miracles?
Pages:
Jump to: