Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 102. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
i am ready for token sale, i have tried the apps, its really good apps ànd everything is clean, i really like it..

so in the future we can exchange our token there and our coin there right ?
Activity: 714
Merit: 287
I hope COINDASH can be success like DASH
Goodluck dev
A lot of people have a big trust to this project. Wink
Activity: 606
Merit: 500
Ico I think that it would take up to 1 hour. Fast and you need to invest in .
Whether it will start ICO for 1 hour from now, or anything else out there that I can not understand, maybe I just saw this legit project so everything I do not know so much about this project ...

maybe is better to do the ico on waves. ethereum is showing its limits on these icos ... i hope the structure of ethereum can allow us to place our orders of coindash tokens without troubles.
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Forecast price of Coindash still on going on Wings platform . Come on people that believe in the potential of CoinDASH. Participate while you can and have a chance to have a portion of this token.
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Good news! The last newsletter is now online, please check it, some very important info in it! Incoming and past events, more details about our Token Sale, CoinDash interviews...

Hi M++ and CoinDash Team.  I just read the last newsletter.  I hope to be on the Token Sale Whitelist.  I have been a supporter of the CoinDash project since Day 1 and is the first person to sign up for the Signature Campaign.  I also have my ETHs ready.   Wink
Activity: 728
"Token Sale Official Announcement is HERE! 17th July, with 12m$ max cap!"
 12m$ max cap...
Good:  little cap - real work.
Yes, you are right!
And I hope that will not be an huge bonus on the first day of ICO. This is an interesting project and it should be avoided any dumps.
I will also release bounties after a few moths from the beginning of the token
Activity: 714
Merit: 287

I joined the signature campaign and the avatar.
We are waiting for good results! Good luck to all!
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Free Julian Assange
happy to see this big trader community growing, i have also the opinion that it will be a very fast ICO..after tenx i have found the way to get in so i hope others will follow my advice...use GAS guys, a lot.  Grin Grin
Activity: 602
Whether it will start ICO for 1 hour from now, or anything else out there that I can not understand, maybe I just saw this legit project so everything I do not know so much about this project ...
Activity: 448
Merit: 250
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
Ano
Activity: 1148
Merit: 253
Good news! The last newsletter is now online, please check it, some very important info in it! Incoming and past events, more details about our Token Sale, CoinDash interviews...

This is nice update situation is getting more clear and now this project is turning into bigger one. This team has great approach with nice solution about trading portfolio and images of beta version looking awesome.

Activity: 826
Merit: 284
"Token Sale Official Announcement is HERE! 17th July, with 12m$ max cap!"
 12m$ max cap...
Good:  little cap - real work.
M++
Activity: 342
Merit: 250

Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
What price ll be for 1 token?
Activity: 854
einc.io
Very good project . It will take a very high investment in a very short time and the hard cap will be completed.
Activity: 602
Merit: 265
I so cant wait for this to come out!!! start the ico already Cheesy

Wait-wait, bro, I don't have 50 posts yet, July 17 - good date)
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
When are you releasing the details for the token sale?
 readying my eths  Grin

https://www.coindash.io/token-sale-official-announcement/

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.19843993

You missed to read that details about the token sale date and maximum cap.
Activity: 854
Merit: 256
 readying my eths  Grin

All the details already have been released you didn't bother to check last pages to know. You to not make effort I tell you that ICO is going to be launched on 17th of July which is this month and maximum target to raise in 12,000,000 US dollars. Now you have 2 weeks time to raise money for ICO to invest.
Activity: 132
Merit: 100
 readying my eths  Grin
Activity: 574
Merit: 501
Will this ICO have the same issues as MobileGo to get listed?

"The CDT will be an ERC20 based token making its issuance solely by using a smart contract and allowing it a quick implementation on the Ethereum blockchain and exchanges listing."

CDT will be an ERC20 token. So I don't think CDT will face any issue getting listed.
So which exchange supposed to list COINDASH at first? bittrex ?

Usually the first to add the coin to trade is Liqui. After we will see more exchanges, and, of cource, if Bittex will add Coindash it will be very good for us all.
Jump to: