Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 105. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 364
Merit: 250
Guys its not so hard to count a price for 1 cdt... 12000000/500000000 and its 0.024 $
Activity: 1246
Merit: 502
hello dev, any updated ? want to invest in this for sure
Activity: 756
Merit: 265
It seems like the information appeared about the upcoming ico, but not complete! How much will the price of one coin be? And is there a Whaitpeper in Russian?
Activity: 404

Hi, dev, I want to know how much money will this ICO  collet and if there is any escrow about this funds? I think it is very important to a investor to evaluate a project.
legendary
Activity: 1057
Merit: 1000
The Experience Layer of the Decentralized Internet
Does anyone know what CDT prices ?
Follow cryptocurrency or dollar

I have the same question. I read the whitepaper, the official website and the information in this thread, I can not find the price of the CDT and the cap of this project is a question.
Activity: 476
Does anyone know what CDT prices ?
Follow cryptocurrency or dollar
Activity: 490
★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com
In 20 minutes, Alon will be live with Coin Interview on YouTube, make sure to check it guys!  Wink

Another great news, i belive this is the "killerapp" !
All eyes is here!
Activity: 381
Thank God we know the date of launch. Expected another superfast ICO. I'd like to try the toolkit in action.
Activity: 658
Merit: 280
I joined all the campaigns about Coindash. I think I will join the Ico. I believe it will be much better in the future.
Thanks Dev.  Smiley
Activity: 1022
Merit: 504
GoMeat - Digitalizing Meat Stores - ICO
Just submitted my valuation on this ICO at wings platform. You see that there is a trend that whenever an ICO is under the forecasting process of Wings chances are it will only be a 1-day ICO event.
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
A little over 2 weeks before the ICO starts.  Time for me to start gathering up some Ethereums.  Is there a countdown timer available for the start of the CoinDash ICO? 
Activity: 714
Merit: 325
In 20 minutes, Alon will be live with Coin Interview on YouTube, make sure to check it guys!  Wink

Waiting for release coindash!
legendary
Activity: 1260
Merit: 1001
Hi Dev, Plese Check Bounty Tread
so Many Complain About Twitter still 0
They announced earlier that they have some issue. You do the work and they will fix that in the end.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coindash-official-bounty-thread-1966326

Why you don't talk about this issue into dedicated thread OP so many times mentioned please clean this one about that kind of issue which is not relevant to ICO.
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
"The Future of Crypto Trading | Apollo"
M++
Activity: 342

Activity: 72
Merit: 10

Thank you CoinDashers

100 of what ?

Will CoinDash have a mechanism that allows small time investors to participate in the ICO? Of will whales be able to eat up the ICO?
Why will whales eat up the ICO?  After eating up , he play the pumn and dump with himself ? do not worry about of this situation .
Besides,to eating  up the ICO ,  hire the dashcoin team is better.

To manipulate the market. Unfortunately this happens with majority promising ICOs .
Activity: 43
Merit: 1
CR Coin - Costa Rica's First Cryptocurrency
Do you guys already have spanish translation? I can help if needed.
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
seems still no  chinese  version  of  coindash ,  can somebody help to  translate the announcement of   coindash ?   
Activity: 476
With which currencies can I invest in the ico?
Like ico in general, I think USD will be used to invest in this project. No information about it and the token sale has not started yet. Correct me if i am wrong.  Smiley
Activity: 308

Thank you CoinDashers

100 of what ?

Will CoinDash have a mechanism that allows small time investors to participate in the ICO? Of will whales be able to eat up the ICO?
Why will whales eat up the ICO?  After eating up , he play the pumn and dump with himself ? do not worry about of this situation .
Besides,to eating  up the ICO ,  hire the dashcoin team is better.
Jump to: