Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 176. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 501
I do not understand bewilderment about the name ... I like the name Dash)
A great name, it sounds good. After ICO, we will hear this name many times!

Of course we will hear. Moreover, this project is innovative and a pioneer of its kind.

Coindash - "Follow the best performing investors and invest exactly like them with the copy trade feature."

Prism from ShapeShift - "users can learn from top traders and copy their portfolio choices as well by visiting the public Prism performance leaderboards"
https://news.bitcoin.com/shapeshift-launches-prism-portfolio-platform/

The Coindash is innovative and i'm sure it will conquire the large part of the market.
But it's not alone.
Competitors makes the COINDASH project more stronger and in case will succeed , will be big. Smiley
Activity: 393
Merit: 100
July is around the corner and I believe this is going to be another few minutes sell out. I want to ask if there is pre-sale and when is it going to take place
yeah pre-sale will be a great idea,,
i hope there will be a presale mode for coindash and i can be a part on presale  Wink
Activity: 546
Merit: 262
Well done! i will join the signature  Grin
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
The revolutionary trading ecosystem
July is around the corner and I believe this is going to be another few minutes sell out. I want to ask if there is pre-sale and when is it going to take place
JNR
Activity: 585
Merit: 100
@JNRcryptobox
I think FOMO situation is creating about this project so that I also think this will sold out very quickly like other big projects in past. I am feeling nice to be part of this project so now I'm supporting on various channels.

its could be happend to this project,, just like they say especially for signature campaign participants :
"Pay special attention to the fact that the campaign ends exactly when the ICO concludes even if that happens before schedule in case of reaching the full cap."
so, the campaign could be stop before the schedule,, as they hit the minimum target
Activity: 252
Merit: 250

Of course we will hear. Moreover, this project is innovative and a pioneer of its kind.
Activity: 340
Merit: 111
COINDASH
Very nice project congratulations

We belive in this project !
Everyone here believes that the coin dash is a great and wonderful project. With our passion and hard work together to make this project a success ; Wink
Activity: 490
★★★ http://www.btc4buy.com
COINDASH

We belive in this project !
Activity: 826
Merit: 296
COINDASH
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
I think FOMO situation is creating about this project so that I also think this will sold out very quickly like other big projects in past. I am feeling nice to be part of this project so now I'm supporting on various channels.
M++
Activity: 342
This project is getting so nice attention in crypto world that's the reason a lot of people joining this board. The team had a very busy week with nice progress through conferences and meeting so that I also believe this will be mega project in future.

I can tell you the team in US has been very busy lately with the industry  Grin
Activity: 714
Merit: 325
legendary
Activity: 1540
Merit: 1002
This project is getting so nice attention in crypto world that's the reason a lot of people joining this board. The team had a very busy week with nice progress through conferences and meeting so that I also believe this will be mega project in future.
Activity: 291
When price for ICO will be announced?
VTX
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I like that Wings are a partner CoinDash. I'm waiting for the Wings platform to launch and I can make a forecast.
Activity: 728
I like this project, this is my first big campaign. I participate in this project and joined the CoinDash signature campaign. I do not understand bewilderment about the name ... I like the name Dash)
Activity: 1414
Merit: 487
YouTube.com/VoskCoin
as of almost june what is everyones current verdict on this ICO?
Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag

I think its would be fun to see when we copy some trades of someone whos been into it successfully and suddenly mess things up. Will be ever blame him?  Cheesy  I don't think someone will purposely mess it.

Yes. Auto follow would be a good feature.
Activity: 291
I like very much this project.
Activity: 588
https://www.projecton.pro/
what is the main feature of this project, what are we going to conquer the world? the team is active I like it very much, her success in important meetings...

CoinDash is the first social portfolio management platform
and you can use this as social trading and marketplace that have 3rd party integrations

as I understand the social trading is similar to this function on 1broker.com where you can automatically copy trades of successful traders and share their success.
But you will have many more options than there, cause you can also copy ICO-buy ins f.e.

can u explain better?
I must admit that I didn't read the whitepaper. so I think many here could explain it better Wink
on 1broker social trading works like this.
you can browse the trades and history of other people and if they are successful you can just copy their trades.
Example: https://twitter.com/heezyneezy/status/867328364885024768
you click copy on the traders subpage and type in with which amount per trade you want to copy and how many trades per day.
when this trader opens a new trade you will automatically open the same trade with your specified amount and profit the same way.
I expect coindash to work similar but with many more options like copy ICO buys and altcoin trades. more opportunities to make profit Grin
btw. my ref-link is https://1broker.com/?r=21192 Wink

is there a feature to auto follow the leader to the portfolio. my portfolio used to repeat the transactions
Jump to: