Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 178. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
The more I am looking into this project, the more I like it.  Devs are doing great promoting this project.  Traveling around the world to get the word out BEFORE the ICO.  That is rare and means they are very serious about the project and are investing their own money first to make sure this project is a success as it will be.  Looking forward to the ICO.  I have my BTC ready.   Smiley

Yes! Thanks a lot.

am agree with u opinion ... hopefull not false to choice join signature campaign and still waiting to join ico this coin
For using their money, they have been on the project for a long time now. Similar team with hard work compared to the RSK team
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
How much will be price on ICO?
legendary
Activity: 1750
Merit: 1004
Community is growing very quickly that is good sign as I think this ICO will be finish very fast. Team Coindash is doing awesome job and their link of presentation is truly amazing so good luck for brighter future.
M++
Activity: 342
Such events are held only for serious companies ... We sincerely wish the success of CoinDash, and everything will turn out! Wink

Agreed with you CoinDash is really serious project and this team is looking legit so that I also have trust in them. Coindash will be great project in future as they are doing nice job at the moment and their idea for this ICO is much nice.

thanks guys!

By the way we just reached our 1000 followers on Twitter,  and we are more than 500 on Slack, join us guys don't be shy  Grin
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1003
Such events are held only for serious companies ... We sincerely wish the success of CoinDash, and everything will turn out! Wink

Agreed with you CoinDash is really serious project and this team is looking legit so that I also have trust in them. Coindash will be great project in future as they are doing nice job at the moment and their idea for this ICO is much nice.
Activity: 867
Merit: 500
M++

We will be in Berlin for Blockchain Expo 1st and 2nd June come and meet Alon (CEO) during his talk or in the exhibitor hall!
https://blockchain-expo.com/europe/track/blockchain-technologies-berlin Day1 2:40pm talk! Smiley

And we will also be in Amsterdam 7 june for the Bitcoin Wednesday, make sure to join it, it will be amazing for sure!
https://www.meetup.com/BitcoinWednesday/events/236112202
Activity: 1232
The more I am looking into this project, the more I like it.  Devs are doing great promoting this project.  Traveling around the world to get the word out BEFORE the ICO.  That is rare and means they are very serious about the project and are investing their own money first to make sure this project is a success as it will be.  Looking forward to the ICO.  I have my BTC ready.   Smiley

Yes! Thanks a lot.

am agree with u opinion ... hopefull not false to choice join signature campaign and still waiting to join ico this coin
M++

Yes! Thanks a lot.
Activity: 756
Bceм пpивeт, я пpиcoeдинилcя к вaм для paзвития кoмпaнии!!! B Tвитepe и в Фeйcбyкe !!

этo aнгл вeткa - this is enlg topic
legendary
Activity: 1932
Merit: 1003
Activity: 210
Merit: 0
Bceм пpивeт, я пpиcoeдинилcя к вaм для paзвития кoмпaнии!!! B Tвитepe и в Фeйcбyкe !!
Activity: 924
There's no need of CoinDash for not missing an ICO.

Iconomi will soon provide an option to make investments through Iconomi in an ICO. We have already tested it out. And we were able to participate in the first very Ethereum block in Aragon ICO.

Iconomi in recent times has also shown a price growth. It has grown to 3 times its value in 2 weeks.

I think your post is useless, you are impersonating Jani Valjavek, the co-founder of ICONOMI.
Jani will not come on other project thread and start fudding.recently, ICONOMI team asked their supporters to stop accusing competitor projects like Melon and Taas, so they will not find any problem with CoinDash project.
Activity: 3
Merit: 0
There's no need of CoinDash for not missing an ICO.

Iconomi will soon provide an option to make investments through Iconomi in an ICO. We have already tested it out. And we were able to participate in the first very Ethereum block in Aragon ICO.

Iconomi in recent times has also shown a price growth. It has grown to 3 times its value in 2 weeks.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

Hey CoinDashers!!

As promised see and read all about our USA tour which is coming to its end tomorrow

Looking good guys Wink
Keep on doing good marketing for this amazing project!

It's very interesting . I like this event . How can I join this event in this city?
I want to know how well this project can perform? I will follow this project and join this ICO.
Activity: 560
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
i want to join this project bounty because this project  so interesting
legendary
Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
How to join slack?
Activity: 756
how can I add Fb account? if I already registered in google tab

PM to    CoinDash HQ. i think they have to change manually

thank you
Activity: 588
https://www.projecton.pro/
CoinDash partner, RSK at what will be or has contact with him, what is the partnership established?
Jump to: