Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 196. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 560
Merit: 250
1 billion coins? Really? What is wrong with these devs? People know what is inflation? The demand for this coin will never be enough for such a high amount of coins. Just another pump and dump!!!
Activity: 61
Merit: 10

this project has been awaited for a very long time, i heard a lot about the team joining meetups too so when exactly is the date of the ICO?
i'd be really joining this for sure. will cash out my byteballs just to join here. Smiley

I will wait for more information and I will make a decision to join it .
legendary
Activity: 3178
Merit: 1054

this project has been awaited for a very long time, i heard a lot about the team joining meetups too so when exactly is the date of the ICO?
i'd be really joining this for sure. will cash out my byteballs just to join here. Smiley
Activity: 252
nice and impressive project. most signature campaign is finished. signature hunters in the business. has a staff of high quality, and today's rapidly evolving Crypto currency market control becomes difficult.

#Coindash, management quick and easy on this platform. good luck.

More and more people realise the true value of this project and this pleases me.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
Would you like to translate to korean ? İ  sent references .
Activity: 700
Merit: 500
nice and impressive project. most signature campaign is finished. signature hunters in the business. has a staff of high quality, and today's rapidly evolving Crypto currency market control becomes difficult.

#Coindash, management quick and easy on this platform. good luck.
M++
Activity: 342
It looks nice project! I joined signature campaign.

Welcome, and thanks!

Turkish translation and local topic management was reserved by me.

Thanks!  Smiley

Turkish version of the thread and bounties are completely ready now:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coindash-tradingin-gelecei-ico-july-2017-1916859

Please add it to the main page. Smiley

Thanks, we will add them to the main page in a near future.
Activity: 647
The Operating System for DAOs
It looks nice project! I joined signature campaign.
Activity: 644
Merit: 271
Turkish translation and local topic management was reserved by me.

Thanks!  Smiley

Turkish version of the thread and bounties are completely ready now:
https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coindash-tradingin-gelecei-ico-july-2017-1916859

Please add it to the main page. Smiley
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
Any update when social media bounties will be up still no decision taken about them. I have a question it's okay to follow your official account right now and get rewarded later when this bounty officially will go live?

Hey Freaks, we are going to manage the entire campaign using a designated platform that can track number of twits and likes/shares.
We are assuming it will take another week to implement it. Tomorrow we are going to do our weekly newsletter where you can find some relevant info on this subject. see that you subscribe so you will be always updated with the latest Coindash.io
legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1001
Any update when social media bounties will be up still no decision taken about them. I have a question it's okay to follow your official account right now and get rewarded later when this bounty officially will go live?
Activity: 74
Merit: 13
Hello dev.  What is minimum bitcoin / $ raised?

It was said here before they target a maximum cap of 5,000,000 USD but thing might change along the way

My question is do you plan on having a respectable escrow service ? IMHO it is a must, personally I would not invest without one

There will be an escrow service and a few other assurances for you as investors. We are all long time blockchainaners.. we will not create an ICO that we wouldn't have invested in personally.
All details will be announced soon.

Will probably be $500K
the design already looks slick af, the site could be useful and fun

"CoinDash will include integrated real time market data and third party investment instruments to give you the best available investment tools in the crypto space in one unique platform."  this is a bit vague care 2 explain?

Hi, thanks for the question!
CoinDash has 3 layers to it, the first 2 are tools (SaaS) like portfolio management and the second is social trading (you can read all about it in our white paper).

The third layer is what we call a marketplace. There you could discover investment opportunities and 3rd party investment instruments(like Melonport for example). It will also include market data from our network.
This layer is aimed for more experienced investors who need good tools to evaluate investment opportunities and simplify the actual process in investing in them.
M++
What is the cap of ICO?If there is less than 5000BTC then i would join in.

More details will be announced soon, for now the idea is to go with 5m$ cap. Which is right now way below 5000BTC! Welcome aboard!
Activity: 585
What is the cap of ICO?If there is less than 5000BTC then i would join in.
Activity: 295
What is the price of 1 coindash later dev
Activity: 252
Hi, I'm joined signature campaign! Good luck to project and I'm waiting ICO start!
M++
the design already looks slick af, the site could be useful and fun

"CoinDash will include integrated real time market data and third party investment instruments to give you the best available investment tools in the crypto space in one unique platform."  this is a bit vague care 2 explain?

CoinDash will integrate investment instruments tools such as ICONOMI or Melonport, and other which will probably follow. Simply give you the possibility to invest in them directly from CoinDash.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

It was said here before they target a maximum cap of 5,000,000 USD but thing might change along the way

My question is do you plan on having a respectable escrow service ? IMHO it is a must, personally I would not invest without one

And you are a smart man for doing so. I will also never recommend on contributing to a project in the crypto space without implemented escrow service.
So you probably understand by my words that we will have an escrow service during the ICO. we just think it is way to soon to decide on it right now as we plan on launching this rocket only in July. Rest assure we will provide you with a very respectable entity to guard the pledged funds
Jump to: