Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 197. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 478
Merit: 250
Hello dev.  What is minimum bitcoin / $ raised?

It was said here before they target a maximum cap of 5,000,000 USD but thing might change along the way

My question is do you plan on having a respectable escrow service ? IMHO it is a must, personally I would not invest without one
Activity: 854
Hello dev.  What is minimum bitcoin / $ raised?
Activity: 235
Merit: 100
Watching the project. Wish you guys all the best.
Activity: 392
the design already looks slick af, the site could be useful and fun

"CoinDash will include integrated real time market data and third party investment instruments to give you the best available investment tools in the crypto space in one unique platform."  this is a bit vague care 2 explain?
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1010
Professional Native Greek Translator (2000+ done)
The Greek translation of the ann thread is complete and posted here

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/m.18992280

Enjoy!
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
I'm still waiting for ICO launching but it seems it's too long to launch this project.
I will follow it when this project is on the race.

Dev team will be ready in few days so we have for this ICO. I think it will be worth for it to wait the launch of this ICO this project is really amazing.
Activity: 143
I'm still waiting for ICO launching but it seems it's too long to launch this project.
I will follow it when this project is on the race.
Activity: 1106
Merit: 504
I also following this project seems great as your recent work is simply mind blowing so that I can say this would be great one in future.
legendary
Activity: 1596
Merit: 1000
CoinDash's Social Bounty Campaign

The duration of the campaign will be from its starting day expected to be on July 2017, until the end of its ICO weather by its finishing date or by reaching its full cap.

so this is not open now???
Activity: 406
I joined to the signature campaign  Roll Eyes

Is local Alternate cryptocurrencies forums are also okay to post?
Or, do our posts have to be only in global Alternate cryptocurrencies forum?  Huh
Activity: 132
Merit: 10
Such an amazing project which i'm proud to follow since its beginning at Hackaton.
Activity: 168

CoinDashers!

Signatures are back on and fixed

If you are already wearing it make sure to update the code
M++
Activity: 342
Is this a open ICO ? or will you have a target?

Hey man thanks for your question.

We are planing on launching CoinDash's ICO on July and it is going to be capped. At the moment our predicted cap is 5 Million USD.

There is no specific date in July when the ICO will start, July 31 is still in March, is there any demo app for your platform that one can try out for now or not

Register to the beta if you want to try the product: https://www.coindash.io/single-post/2017/04/24/CoinDash-Beta-Testers-call---Be-the-first-to-get-a-glimps-of-our-Beta

It's still an early version, but it's evolving fast!
Activity: 2128
Merit: 530
PredX - AI-Powered Prediction Market

We are planing on launching CoinDash's ICO on July and it is going to be capped. At the moment our predicted cap is 5 Million USD.

There is no specific date in July when the ICO will start, July 31 is still in March, is there any demo app for your platform that one can try out for now or not
Activity: 168

Activity: 434
Activity: 966
Merit: 501
I will keep a close eye on this project for sure.
Activity: 295
What is the price of 1 coindash later dev, on the market ..?
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
@DynamQ
Code:
-
Thank you, I corrected my signature for the required.
Now it remains to wait for the opportunity to look at the table to check the status Wink
Activity: 368
Please reserve polish transaction for me:) many thanks
Regards

Jump to: