Pages:
Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 52. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
so i think 80k eth is not so difficult to raise you must consider the wales of the last moment..just one question the token unsold will be destroyed/burned or placed on market distributed on some exchange?
Activity: 34
Merit: 0
Can someone explain how I get the CDT token address once I transffer my ETH?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
first you say the ico stop when u reach 80000 ether

so i asked what u are doing with the token u dont need to sell. (dump on exchange or what???)

and your answer is the ico stops when all tokens are sold or the 28 days are gone.

that was a shit answer  u dont answered if collecting stop at 80000 ether or not and what u are doing with the rest of the tokens...

what is now true?

Man I'm in this forum for more than 5 years now, never saw a bigger troll than you. Well done!

I've answered you and spent my time on your fud to long now, If you need answers scroll up and read

so where is your hero or legendary account oh wait u cant longer use it because u scamed people for 1 million dollar..https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/alerta-new-scam-coindash-from-the-scammers-of-getgemz-scam-project-1905500

U CANT FUCKING ANSWER A SIMPLE QUESTION! WHAT U ARE DOING WITH THE TOKENS U WILL NOT SELL AFTER REACHING THE 80000 ETHER??? U NEVER SAID SOMETHING ABOUT BURNING THE REST OF THE TOKENS AFTER REACHING 12kk (80000 ether) SO I THINK U WILL DUMP THEM AFTER THE ICO ON ANY EXCHANGE SO FUCK YOU IF U CANT ASWER THAT SIMPLE QUESTION
Activity: 168
Merit: 100

so i asked what u are doing with the token u dont need to sell. (dump on exchange or what???)

and your answer is the ico stops when all tokens are sold or the 28 days are gone.

that was a shit answer  u dont answered if collecting stop at 80000 ether or not and what u are doing with the rest of the tokens...

what is now true?

Man I'm in this forum for more than 5 years now, never saw a bigger troll than you. Well done!

I've answered you and spent my time on your fud too long now, If you need answers scroll up and read
Activity: 318
Merit: 250
i think it maybe difficult to raise 80k ETH in this volatile market, for myself, i will be very cautious at every eth i send, coindash is a good project, i plan to participate in, but i want to wait and see

Activity: 19
Merit: 0

CoinDashers, we are trying to get the sale started at time with the whitelist and all so I'll make it short

The 150$ set ETH price was just to set the smart contract ETH cap because it can't be set with USD! at the time we set the price, the cap was
Just a little bit short than 12M, now as prices went up our cap got a little bit higher.

Nothing has changed in terms of your prices/bonuses, being bought with ETH as long as ETH price keep getting up so does the CDT value!

You mean it was set at $115 ETH and with the 30% bonus brings it up to $150 per ETH.  

I'm seriously don't know how to explain it better....there is no direct connection between the two!!

The bonus is referring to the CDT/ETH not USD value!

Lol they are right.
Lets say that nobody will buy today but after few days, without bonus.
So 4687 ETH per token. 80 000* 4687 = 374960000
What with the rest?!
I'm out if you won't fix it.
Activity: 364

CoinDashers, we are trying to get the sale started at time with the whitelist and all so I'll make it short

The 150$ set ETH price was just to set the smart contract ETH cap because it can't be set with USD! at the time we set the price, the cap was
Just a little bit short than 12M, now as prices went up our cap got a little bit higher.

Nothing has changed in terms of your prices/bonuses, being bought with ETH as long as ETH price keep getting up so does the CDT value!

You mean it was set at $115 ETH and with the 30% bonus brings it up to $150 per ETH.  

I'm seriously don't know how to explain it better....there is no direct connection between the two!!

So without bonus  (if everyone would buy from second week without bonus) is  4686 x80000 = ~ 375mln coins ... so what would happen with more that 100mln coins which would left after reaching 80000eth cap?
legendary
Ganja <3

that was a shit answer  u dont answered if collecting stop at 80000 ether or not and what u are doing with the rest of the tokens...

what is now true?

legendary
Activity: 1526
Merit: 1003

"$0.024 x 6093 CDT (30% bonus added) = $146.2 ETH" - This is taking the bonus twice and double counting!

We said what the USD price is back than according to the current ETH price, and made it very clear that what counts is the ETH price at the sale

Wait, 6093 CDT for 1 ETH - it's the price with bonus???
So, if I buy on 1 ETH in first day I can get only 6093 CDT?

Yes with the bonus and all the free goodies.

Thanks for this clarification about this. I'm ready to buy after 2 hours when this ICO will open for public. I hope this project will be great and there is good opportunity to buy this token at cheap price.
Activity: 308
I am very proud of coindash, who is able to establish cooperation with Taas. This is a very rapid advance for coindash. Hopefully ICO coinDash will be very successful.
legendary
Ganja <3
next question that will fuck you...
if you are collecting just 80000 ether what u make with the rest of the token that dont sell? oh im sure u will dump them after the ico at any exchange

if most tokens bought without bonus u will have at end over 100.000.000 tokens over

Oh..you keep getting better.....the sale is not over until all coins are sold or 28 days will pass.

Why don't you contact me in PM and we will settle a bet about which one of the above will come sooner .....

i know now how u mean that with 150$ and the 6093 tokens thats ok.. not fair the 150$ price but ok i know how u mean that.

but next question if all coins are sold you are collecting much more than 80000 ether... oh wait some minutes ago u said it stop when it reach 80000 ether not when all tokens are sold out or the ico end so what now??? u are talking more and more bullshit Wink
Activity: 378
Merit: 251

"$0.024 x 6093 CDT (30% bonus added) = $146.2 ETH" - This is taking the bonus twice and double counting!

We said what the USD price is back than according to the current ETH price, and made it very clear that what counts is the ETH price at the sale

Yes with the bonus and all the free goodies.

Activity: 1218
Merit: 560
Help in the fight against russia - itarmy.com.ua

if you are collecting just 80000 ether what u make with the rest of the token that dont sell? oh im sure u will dump them after the ico at any exchange

if most tokens bought without bonus u will have at end over 100.000.000 tokens over

Oh..you keep getting better.....the sale is not over until all coins are sold or 28 days will pass.

Why don't you contact me in PM and we will settle a bet about which one of the above will come sooner .....

To be honest, this ico should be postponed until things get worked out and the distribution is fair for investors.  Otherwise, many of us will just wait until it hit the exchanges and buy them for less than the ico price.  The bounty hunters will be dumping since they are getting a higher price than expected.
legendary
Ganja <3

Guys, This is really not that difficult to understand. Actually we are all surprise by your questions about the bonus. A quick explanation...

We are offering a fix amount of CDTs, We have a cap of only 80K ETH, If those 80K will be sold during the first day that everybody gets the bonus
If everybody receives the bonus there is no difference between the investors, the bonus comes into effect between the different stages, so if the sale will take further than 1 day, those buyers will get less CDTs.

This is being done in EVERY token sale with bonuses, Check it! the cap is 80K ETH we can't and won't accept more. We took yesterday average ETH price to set the Cap, when the price was actually lower than 150$, Things could have easily been the other way around.
and the price was some hours at ~150$ and u choose this price? the last days is was 175$ 200$+ and u take the LOWEST price since weeks

you are not collecting 80000 ether you are collecting 12.000.000$
80000ether*175= 14.000.000$

How could we know that at the time? the ETH price was 135$ at most of the time yesterday! when it came up and settled on 147$ we announce it will be 150$, check it yourselves. I'll ask you again what would have happen if the price continue to drop? would you ask us the raise the price??

AND I SAY AGAIN 150$ WITH THE 30% BONUS SO ITS REALY 115$ U DONT UNDERSTAND? IF U DONT UNDERSTAND THIS HOW U WILL BE A DEV OF ANYTHINK? U ARE TALKING LIKE EVERY SCAMER

Your doing the same mistake over and over again!!

The USD price = 150 USD is used only for the smart contract cap! you must set it in ETH because the contract does not know what USD is

The 30% is the total ETH to be collected (80K) with the total CDT to be distributed (487.5 M) assuming the sale ends at first stage (with bonus)

THE CDT PRICE IS CALCULATED IN ETH!!! AS LONG AS ETH PRICE GOES UP SO DOES THE CDT VALUE!

150$ per ether was just to set the cap, and yes as thing look now that made the cap bigger than 12M
Pages:
Jump to: