Pages:
Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 51. (Read 198702 times)

M++
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
Activity: 283
Merit: 100
Hmmmmm...

So CoinDash = Doin'Cash?

Kek. Oh dammit, I will get my popcorn, its getting better and better
Activity: 118
Merit: 10
Hmmmmm...

So CoinDash = Doin'Cash?
Activity: 1372
Merit: 259
CoinDash HQ

May we look your previous accaunt??
It would be very interesting. I planning invest in your product. And I must to know a little more about your previous life here...

What you say about this?

This is a Company account been moderated by the team

May I look this accaunt?  Huh

Do you want our credit cards as well?

OMG... I ask you - to look only YOUR PREVIOUS ACCOUNT HERE... I think I have the right to this as an investor...

You are very strange...
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
CAN SOMEONE BORROW ME SOME MONEY WILL PAY YOU WITH 25% INTEREST PLEASE HELP ME OUT GUYS
Activity: 381
so i think 80k eth is not so difficult to raise you must consider the wales of the last moment..just one question the token unsold will be destroyed/burned or placed on market distributed on some exchange?

what do u think will a known scamer do?
he dont want to answer the question.. so u can be sure they will get dumped after the ico Wink

If we wanted to scam you we would have done a 100 million USD cap and not just above 12.... Do you honestly believe this BS?

Any unsold tokens if there will be such, will be immediately transferred to the other 29% locked for a minimum of 1 year for further development and expenses budget.

"Any unsold tokens if there will be such, will be immediately transferred to the other 29% locked for a minimum of 1 year for further development and expenses budget."

LOOOOOOL.

Are you serious? Please tell me this is a troll!?!?

LOL indeed.... this was already addressed by us before!

If you stop trying to troll and go through our info you might see that yourself

Trying to troll? I was going to invest but now with your behaviour and all these things popping up, I rather keep my precious ETH. Someone like you is not going to have my money, that's for sure.

CoinDash HQ

It would be very interesting. I planning invest in your product. And I must to know a little more about your previous life here...

What you say about this?

You're ignoring the simple question. He would like to know your account which you've been on here for 5 years on. We know you're currently on the company account for Coindash, lol.
Activity: 168
CoinDash HQ

What you say about this?

May I look this accaunt?  Huh

Do you want our credit cards as well?
so i think 80k eth is not so difficult to raise you must consider the wales of the last moment..just one question the token unsold will be destroyed/burned or placed on market distributed on some exchange?

he dont want to answer the question.. so u can be sure they will get dumped after the ico Wink

If we wanted to scam you we would have done a 100 million USD cap and not just above 12.... Do you honestly believe this BS?

Any unsold tokens if there will be such, will be immediately transferred to the other 29% locked for a minimum of 1 year for further development and expenses budget.

"Any unsold tokens if there will be such, will be immediately transferred to the other 29% locked for a minimum of 1 year for further development and expenses budget."

LOOOOOOL.

LOL indeed.... this was already addressed by us before!

If you stop trying to troll and go through our info you might see that yourself
CoinDash HQ

What you say about this?

May I look this accaunt?  Huh
There is only 2 hours left, the ICO will be started and I have a question, I know we will received the CDT immediately when the ETH is sent successfully, but I want to know the CDT is transferable or locked for some time?

There are no locks on the tokens but you will need to wait few days for the tokens being listed
CoinDash HQ

What you say about this?

Activity: 672
Merit: 251
There is only 2 hours left, the ICO will be started and I have a question, I know we will received the CDT immediately when the ETH is sent successfully, but I want to know the CDT is transferable or locked for some time?

Hahah what bit of Alon selling Paykey on YouTube with money got from getgems investors I didn't you understand? Hero member? More like noob newbie member.

If people invest this is going to be a big long popcorn watch seeing investors slowley see their tokens literally become zero. Fun times.
Activity: 672

LOOOOOOL.

That's the getgems playbook right there. Tokens are simply unessecary for this kind if platform. They kept getgems pumped up until they dumped their 'development' stash too. Lol

Hi Alon you scumbag! Say hello to Daniel for me.
legendary
Activity: 882
Merit: 1001
CoinDash HQ

What you say about this?
Activity: 381

LOOOOOOL.

Activity: 406
think i'm gonna pass and get it from exchange instead
first you say the ico stop when u reach 80000 ether

so i asked what u are doing with the token u dont need to sell. (dump on exchange or what???)

and your answer is the ico stops when all tokens are sold or the 28 days are gone.

that was a shit answer  u dont answered if collecting stop at 80000 ether or not and what u are doing with the rest of the tokens...

what is now true?

Man I'm in this forum for more than 5 years now, never saw a bigger troll than you. Well done!

I've answered you and spent my time on your fud too long now, If you need answers scroll up and read

Hm...

Date Registered:   April 09, 2017, 04:55:50 PM

What with your previous accaunt? May I look your previous accaunt?
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3

Pages:
Jump to: