Pages:
Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 95. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 237
Merit: 110
Great article about CoinDash and his vision make sure to read it, if you want to have a better understanding about the project!  Smiley

nice article, waiting 17th july

What I love the most about CoinDash team is their ability to explain exactly what they want and not use confusing words in order to get milions for no reason! this market need this tool!!

Nobody does that for no reason and nobody gets excess in funding except for those that already have that excess available to their disposal so they can themselves invest in or have a share in their product. Though it should be noted that a finished technology is what will work for you, giving the needed publicity for a coin.
Activity: 4
Merit: 0
I think this is going to be a great project.
Going to invest the first day because it will sell out quick

Does anyone know how to get in this ICO?
Activity: 686
Merit: 500
I think this is going to be a great project.
Going to invest the first day because it will sell out quick
M++
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
Great article about CoinDash and his vision make sure to read it, if you want to have a better understanding about the project!  Smiley

What I love the most about CoinDash team is their ability to explain exactly what they want and not use confusing words in order to get milions for no reason! this market need this tool!!

Thanks a lot, we are trying to do our best to explain clearly the project in the white paper, website and interviews.  Cheesy

I think this ICO is sold out instant.
Wich ETH wallet can send more then 60 Gwei?

i also like the project, and wil participate in ICO, but my biggest fear is that i wont make it just like in tenx ICO (was done in like 8 mins). this time will definitely use much more than recommended gwei and pray to get it.

50 Gwei will be the max.
Activity: 92
Merit: 11

i also like the project, and wil participate in ICO, but my biggest fear is that i wont make it just like in tenx ICO (was done in like 8 mins). this time will definitely use much more than recommended gwei and pray to get it.
Activity: 75
Merit: 10

Activity: 521
Merit: 251
Activity: 728
Merit: 504
Just bought some thousands of Wings to partecipate in the forecasting of this great project! Another way to grab more Coindash tokens  Grin

Can't wait for the ICO!!
Activity: 412

What is wet may never dry
Very good project .  ;)It will take a very high investment in a very short time and the hard cap will be completed.

As it seems right now it will take 1 ETH in gas to even participate....Did they announced the bounuses and ETH price?
What is wet may never dry
i will invest for sure when the sale begin on 17 july...in my opinion the price will go up in short time after the end of the ico...

Yes, but we have to be very fast because see Adex token sold with two days time. But I think Coindash coin will be sold with a day may be because there are many users who ae actively supporting the project but I will grab some coin.

The Adex was sold in less than 1 day. I think Coindash will also be sold within one day. Since the advertising campaign has been going on for a long time and many people know about this campaign

I think the Token Sale will be fast for such great project.We will need hurry up to invest funds and don't miss the ICO Smiley

I think fast is an understatement.....all we can wish for is be in the whitelist and even that does not guarantee anything.....
Activity: 518
Merit: 299
i will invest for sure when the sale begin on 17 july...in my opinion the price will go up in short time after the end of the ico...

Yes, but we have to be very fast because see Adex token sold with two days time. But I think Coindash coin will be sold with a day may be because there are many users who ae actively supporting the project but I will grab some coin.

The Adex was sold in less than 1 day. I think Coindash will also be sold within one day. Since the advertising campaign has been going on for a long time and many people know about this campaign

I think the Token Sale will be fast for such great project.We will need hurry up to invest funds and don't miss the ICO Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Another interesting project, gush we need so much money to invest in all of it : P
legendary
Activity: 1022
Merit: 1002

A very good and informative article, it is easy to understand even a newbie.
Activity: 574
Merit: 252
Coindash is  too hot to catch the chance of  ICO,   there are too many people  who are waiting for the ICO
In any case, the one who wants to buy can buy if he does not wait for the last minute. It is necessary to take without hesitation if there are plans, so bring money)
Activity: 238
Merit: 100
I will definitely get some coin dash token when the sales begin. a very attractive project. i encourage everyone to invest in this.
Activity: 714
Merit: 287
Very good project .  ;)It will take a very high investment in a very short time and the hard cap will be completed.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 261
wait and see until for token sale for coindash succes until. we hope this proejct can to be succes, and another ico ico other , and participant on bounty campgn get some reward , i think this project is very good , and people can see for this project and then join for this project,
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
Such a small amount for the recent times)

is there any info, when people not from the White List will be able to join?

Is there a whitelist do you have a link?

Yes there is a whitelist thst will be geneated by the team before the ico. There are no further details at the moment, but those who have contributed during the various stages of the concept may be included. If i remember correctly, the number of members will not be more than 200.
Activity: 392
Such a small amount for the recent times)

is there any info, when people not from the White List will be able to join?

Is there a whitelist do you have a link?
Pages:
Jump to: