Pages:
Author

Topic: COINDASH - Future of trading - Token Sale 17th July 2017 - page 96. (Read 198702 times)

Activity: 124
Merit: 100
Such a small amount for the recent times)

is there any info, when people not from the White List will be able to join?

Team is very quiet about it...Like we need more tention in this lightning ICO... Grin Grin Grin
Activity: 124
Great article about CoinDash and his vision make sure to read it, if you want to have a better understanding about the project!  Smiley

Beautiful piece! really clear cut view of the goals and aims of the team and platform.
One question, are you going to do a set average ETH price for the sale? we know the $ price of each CDT but ETH is very volatile, might be a good idea to pick a date and set its price
Activity: 217
Such a small amount for the recent times)

is there any info, when people not from the White List will be able to join?
M++
Activity: 342
Merit: 250
Great article about CoinDash and his vision make sure to read it, if you want to have a better understanding about the project!  Smiley

Activity: 2800
Merit: 595
https://www.betcoin.ag
i will invest for sure when the sale begin on 17 july...in my opinion the price will go up in short time after the end of the ico...

Where did you find out that the Crowdsale will start on 17th?

$12 Million I think isn't that hard to achieve for a promising project like CoinDash. Just look at Starta that collected $5 Million in just a day which is their max cap as planned.

Edited- just fond out its on 17th of July on https://www.coindash.io/
Activity: 308
i will invest for sure when the sale begin on 17 july...in my opinion the price will go up in short time after the end of the ico...

Yes, but we have to be very fast because see Adex token sold with two days time. But I think Coindash coin will be sold with a day may be because there are many users who ae actively supporting the project but I will grab some coin.

The Adex was sold in less than 1 day. I think Coindash will also be sold within one day. Since the advertising campaign has been going on for a long time and many people know about this campaign
I think one day is engouh too.It will collect only $1200, with wide spread and really interesting project ready ,Coindash will reach the cap easily .
Activity: 476

Yes, but we have to be very fast because see Adex token sold with two days time. But I think Coindash coin will be sold with a day may be because there are many users who ae actively supporting the project but I will grab some coin.

The Adex was sold in less than 1 day. I think Coindash will also be sold within one day. Since the advertising campaign has been going on for a long time and many people know about this campaign
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1000

Activity: 966
Merit: 500

I agree, $12 million hard cap could give that growing opportunity right after the ICO.
Activity: 2968
Merit: 605
Activity: 756
Merit: 251
Very good project .  ;)It will take a very high investment in a very short time and the hard cap will be completed.
I am planning to participate in the token. It does sounds interesting.  I am also interested in participating in beta.
Activity: 910
Coindash is  too hot to catch the chance of  ICO,   there are too many people  who are waiting for the ICO
Activity: 447
World peace
CoinDashers!
There has been a typo in our infographic regarding CoinDash Core team stake. The liquid part is referring to the early investors and the core team part is obviously locked for 1 year with a cliff. We are sorry it was not clear enough at first point and updated the design.

Let me ensure you that all of our early investors are expecting great things from us and are not likely to sell their coins at first chance.
I think so, all the investors are waiting for a great successful project from your team.I estimate this project will give its investors  a  10-20X  profit in 2017.
Its too fast, mb in 1-2 years.

it depends on the project i think and also "situation"  Grin
look at stratis now , my strat "only" from bounty is worth $13,000+ after 10 month (x60+ only for strat and then x4 for BTC/USD), it was worth only $30+ back then on september 2016.

and 1 year i think is the minimum timeframe to keep the tokens for us investor and bounty promoter, to see results from a valid project like this.
You are right 1 year at least.
Only fools, or people in great need, will sell coins immediately after ICO
Activity: 196
Who is the escrow in this ICO?

I have read majority of the pages but cannot see the information.

right, there is no extra escrow in this ico.

i hope the coindash team will announce about the escrow before the crowdsale started,,

We will have a multisig wallet for all Token sale pledged ETH, further details and names will be given closer to the Token Sale
wow, it sounds great, when will the wallet be developed, i am looking forward to it
Activity: 252
Merit: 107
"The Future of Crypto Trading | Apollo"
We will have a multisig wallet for all Token sale pledged ETH, further details and names will be given closer to the Token Sale
Waiting for details with impatience
Activity: 168
Who is the escrow in this ICO?

I have read majority of the pages but cannot see the information.

right, there is no extra escrow in this ico.

i hope the coindash team will announce about the escrow before the crowdsale started,,

Activity: 318
as far as i konw, coindash is very hot now, thanks to those who  promising coindash like me
Activity: 606
CoinDashers!
There has been a typo in our infographic regarding CoinDash Core team stake. The liquid part is referring to the early investors and the core team part is obviously locked for 1 year with a cliff. We are sorry it was not clear enough at first point and updated the design.

Let me ensure you that all of our early investors are expecting great things from us and are not likely to sell their coins at first chance.
I think so, all the investors are waiting for a great successful project from your team.I estimate this project will give its investors  a  10-20X  profit in 2017.

look at stratis now , my strat "only" from bounty is worth $13,000+ after 10 month (x60+ only for strat and then x4 for BTC/USD), it was worth only $30+ back then on september 2016.

and 1 year i think is the minimum timeframe to keep the tokens for us investor and bounty promoter, to see results from a valid project like this.
legendary
Activity: 1218
Merit: 1038
CoinDashers!

Pages:
Jump to: