Pages:
Author

Topic: COINDASH - OFFICIAL BOUNTY THREAD - page 19. (Read 51944 times)

Activity: 1442
Merit: 265
August 09, 2017, 02:38:22 PM
I am still unable to access the bounty portal, i am hopeful that all bounty workers will be paid next week as promised.
Activity: 447
Merit: 250
World peace
August 09, 2017, 02:16:11 PM
CoinDash is now in coinmarketcap, the price for 1 (CDT) is $ 0.064823
In my opinion this is not bad, hooray coindash.
And also bidding at etherdelta.
Activity: 658
Merit: 104
August 09, 2017, 12:55:57 PM
I joined the twitter campaign and retweet the https://twitter.com/coindashio Tweets waiting for sync. Good luck to CoinDash!
Activity: 266
Merit: 100
August 08, 2017, 08:32:34 PM
i have participated in twitter and facebook bounties campaign. thanks
Oh my God this project was end a month ago. Before joining any campaign in bounty altcoin you have to check the details about campaign over or not do not join like this.

yeah.. it already ended. unexpectedly. due to some hacking..
this is the problem to people nowadays, try to post just to rank up or increase post counts and doesnt even bother to read.
Activity: 1432
Merit: 500
August 08, 2017, 06:25:28 PM
Oh my God this project was end a month ago. Before joining any campaign in bounty altcoin you have to check the details about campaign over or not do not join like this.
Activity: 182
August 08, 2017, 04:59:48 PM
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
August 08, 2017, 04:14:12 PM
I've now managed to log in the bounty portal and I've seen that I can't connect facebook to claim the stars. I'm getting the message:

"App Not Setup: This app is still in development mode, and you don't have access to it. Switch to a registered test user or ask an app admin for permissions."

Does it happen also to others?
Activity: 401
Merit: 104
August 08, 2017, 04:06:06 PM
The bounty portal does not seem to show the signature campaign stake. I like to know if it is peculiar to my account or it is a general problem, perhaps they are only using the spreadsheet for the signature campaign only.

Well, it shows a "pending" status for the signature campaign, which is quite surreal. I hope they'll use the data of the spreadsheet.
Activity: 2240
Merit: 270
SOL.BIOKRIPT.COM
August 08, 2017, 04:02:34 PM
The bounty portal does not seem to show the signature campaign stake. I like to know if it is peculiar to my account or it is a general problem, perhaps they are only using the spreadsheet for the signature campaign only.
Activity: 1015
Merit: 289
August 08, 2017, 03:38:29 PM
I have forgotten the password to log into the bounty portal, I've selected the option to have a reset of the password sent to my email but nothing has arrived...
Activity: 867
Merit: 500
August 08, 2017, 03:14:09 PM
Hi guys!
I changed eth-address in the "bounty_coindash_io" to get tokens.
But I also participated in the company of signatures. My name in the table is "vitvert" (I'm there in the first lines, at the top). The reward for the company of signatures will go to a new address?
I just did not find where in the Google table (company-signatures) you can change the address... So I just changed it into bounty_coindash_io
Did I do it right?
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
August 08, 2017, 03:37:34 AM
I just checked the bounty portal, there is a issue with twitter campaign :-(((
yes mee to
Activity: 1554
Merit: 255
payMe - P2E
August 08, 2017, 03:34:47 AM
I have claimed all of the rules bounty why My account receive 35 Coin not 60???
Activity: 266
Merit: 101
August 07, 2017, 11:35:02 PM
when payment  reward bounty campaign  ?

Said many times before August 15.
Activity: 252
August 07, 2017, 04:17:24 PM
when payment  reward bounty campaign  ?
Activity: 873
Merit: 268
August 07, 2017, 04:08:49 PM
I am so happy CD team decided to start paying out the bounty unfortunately i was one of the unlucky one who lost 2 Ether to Hack but i am happy to hear and very happy with the project on how the team has decided to participate and handle the situation, even taking care of investor like myself who believe in the project and lost there funds to the HACK! Two thumbs up for CoinDash wishing it a long time success!

edit: looking forward to bounty payment.
Activity: 434
Merit: 175
August 07, 2017, 03:56:32 PM
when the distribution token dev ,. ? thanks ,.

i read in some announcement they will distribute it this week, lets relax for a momment...we will going to the moon
Activity: 325
August 07, 2017, 03:53:20 PM
guess we ll have to wait how it works out Smiley i thought we gonna hear something this week.
Activity: 896
Merit: 251
August 07, 2017, 03:07:36 PM
I retweeted almost all coindash tweets and my rt county is 1, could guys, please, fix this, thx

Yup, same here. Just logged into the bounty portal and it said I had 35 stars, but didn't give me the Twitter bounty....despite having 18 at one point even though I had actually retweeted over 25 Coindashio tweets...I understand there was a hack and stuff, but we're all the reason this campaign was as successful as it was. We diligently shared their updates knowing we were being compensated with Coindash tokens. Their lack of transparency around this is hurtful. I just claimed my Bancor bounty and received 655 BNT for the work I did...that was 3 weeks of tweets...BNT = $2.40 each right now.

Hoping the Coindash team realizes this is pretty serious as we did work before getting paid. That's loyalty and I'm still loyal to the Coindash project - just want to make sure a dev sees this.
Also. Before hack and site down I has 60 stars. But now 35 only. And was all retweet how need. But now 6. What the f...? Wait for solving and team decision
Activity: 75
Merit: 10
August 07, 2017, 02:55:13 PM
I retweeted almost all coindash tweets and my rt county is 1, could guys, please, fix this, thx

Yup, same here. Just logged into the bounty portal and it said I had 35 stars, but didn't give me the Twitter bounty....despite having 18 at one point even though I had actually retweeted over 25 Coindashio tweets...I understand there was a hack and stuff, but we're all the reason this campaign was as successful as it was. We diligently shared their updates knowing we were being compensated with Coindash tokens. Their lack of transparency around this is hurtful. I just claimed my Bancor bounty and received 655 BNT for the work I did...that was 3 weeks of tweets...BNT = $2.40 each right now.

Hoping the Coindash team realizes this is pretty serious as we did work before getting paid. That's loyalty and I'm still loyal to the Coindash project - just want to make sure a dev sees this.
Pages:
Jump to: