Pages:
Author

Topic: COINDASH - OFFICIAL BOUNTY THREAD - page 21. (Read 51944 times)

Activity: 75
Merit: 10
What is wet may never dry
August 07, 2017, 01:24:52 AM
it looks anyone no got some profit in this project!
Investors' money was stolen by hackers,
some hunter was not repaid for their hard work.

What are you talking about?? Bounties are about to be paid in one week and all investors got their coin which is now X2 from the ICO price
on the only exchange it is operating https://www.b8wang.com/exchange/cdtcny
Activity: 405
Merit: 100
August 07, 2017, 01:17:39 AM
Is the bounty program coindash still in progress or is it done?
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
August 06, 2017, 11:25:03 PM
Dev has said all investors would get compensate even thought they have sent to hacker address. All bounty hunter haven't receive their bounty because dev promised it on Aug 15.
Developers pay the participant with a token? because the token has already stolen by hackers, they will make a token again?
It was ETH which got stolen not CDT tokens.
Activity: 168
August 06, 2017, 11:22:56 PM
Dev has said all investors would get compensate even thought they have sent to hacker address. All bounty hunter haven't receive their bounty because dev promised it on Aug 15.
Developers pay the participant with a token? because the token has already stolen by hackers, they will make a token again?
legendary
Activity: 2366
Merit: 1130
August 06, 2017, 11:07:56 PM
Checked from bounty.coindash.io  ,  my Signature  bounty  shows  - Pending,  is this ok at the moment ?
You missed this. Dev said that's ok atm.

Coindashers, Bounty portal is up & secured again
Please log in and provide a receiving address and claim your reward that were not claimed until now, Don't claim again the same rewards.

Claims expected stats:
Signature/ambassadors/blogs/bugs/Ether.camp - Pending - it will be approved after all calculations will be done in the following days

Social
- FB - Pending (being checked at the moment externally to the platform), TW - all is working except several know users - will be fixed manually, Slack - 10 stars

Activity: 162
August 06, 2017, 10:54:33 PM
Activity: 616
Merit: 250
August 06, 2017, 07:36:02 PM
Despite the setbacks, I am still grateful that the bounties would still be given despite the odds. I only participated lightly in coindash so I will be patient with the said bounty. Though as with many people asking here. I would like to here any news about Coindash token being added to myetherwallet.com. Am I being paid in coindash tokens or ether? Can someone please clarify that?
Activity: 910
Merit: 500
August 06, 2017, 07:22:27 PM
Checked from bounty.coindash.io  ,  my Signature  bounty  shows  - Pending,  is this ok at the moment ?
Activity: 476
August 06, 2017, 07:12:44 PM

Please log in and provide a receiving address and claim your reward that were not claimed until now, Don't claim again the same rewards.

Claims expected stats:
Signature/ambassadors/blogs/bugs/Ether.camp - Pending - it will be approved after all calculations will be done in the following days

Social
- FB - Pending (being checked at the moment externally to the platform), TW - all is working except several know users - will be fixed manually, Slack - 10 stars

i only got 25 stars for the tweeter even i have more than 130 retweets. and this problem is the same for the facebook campaign. Would you fix those errors please?
The bounty token distribution is approved for 15th August. Right??
So just few days to fix everything manually.

I think many people are facing problems with this bounty portal, people who have done more tweets still they didn't get any CDT token to them.
The team should take care of all these bounty activities done by the people.

i also facing problem on https://bounty.coindash.io before my retweets was over 100 i counted now there showing 1 retweet. that time i was got 25 and total 35 star now my retweet over 100 and facebook also. dev plz check manual on account. tracker on https://bounty.coindash.io does not work fine. plz dev do what u can do for supporters. thank you
Activity: 1540
Merit: 255
August 06, 2017, 11:46:23 AM

Claims expected stats:

Social

i only got 25 stars for the tweeter even i have more than 130 retweets. and this problem is the same for the facebook campaign. Would you fix those errors please?

I think many people are facing problems with this bounty portal, people who have done more tweets still they didn't get any CDT token to them.
The team should take care of all these bounty activities done by the people.
Activity: 2338
Merit: 757
August 06, 2017, 11:26:51 AM

Claims expected stats:

Social

Activity: 261
August 06, 2017, 10:28:14 AM
Hello. I have a question. When we will get our tokens from bounty company in MEW? Thank you.

i have same question with you. i hope dev will make it asap
Activity: 756
Merit: 108
August 06, 2017, 08:56:51 AM
Hello. I have a question. When we will get our tokens from bounty company in MEW? Thank you.
August 06, 2017, 06:31:50 AM

I think there is a different issue now with the bounty platform, they gave all Twitter users 25 Stars...FIx this please
August 06, 2017, 06:30:56 AM
I follow all the rule which you create in signature bounty ,
unfortunately, I forgot to submit the information in google form.
I had finished the task ,you can check all of my signature information
can you add me in the signature list?
besides,I had register the bounty website,and I add my information in the account.

How can they know this now? you changed the signature and the forum code does not allow to see the signature you wear before
Activity: 993
Moonbet.io
August 06, 2017, 01:27:26 AM
Same here, shows 23
Needs to be fixed
me just 1 retwet no more

same here, 2 retweet i got
oh no why you don't repair of website bounty portal?
i have many retweet but you don't counted, same with facebook my repost
i think dev not serious for this project
Activity: 262
August 06, 2017, 01:15:51 AM
I follow all the rule which you create in signature bounty ,
unfortunately, I forgot to submit the information in google form.
I had finished the task ,you can check all of my signature information
can you add me in the signature list?
besides,I had register the bounty website,and I add my information in the account.
Activity: 1050
Merit: 501
August 06, 2017, 12:57:59 AM
How to claim my CDT from Signature Campaign?

Thanks

You would have to claim your CDT from signature campaign using their bounty portal (https://bounty.coindash.io)

Just login there and click + button select signature campaign from the drop down menu and you are good to go.
Activity: 1148
August 05, 2017, 11:16:49 PM
Same here, shows 23
Needs to be fixed

same here, 2 retweet i got
oh no why you don't repair of website bounty portal?
i have many retweet but you don't counted, same with facebook my repost
i think dev not serious for this project
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Decentralised Amazon & ICO Hub
August 05, 2017, 08:13:51 PM
How to claim my CDT from Signature Campaign?

Thanks
Pages:
Jump to: