Pages:
Author

Topic: Coindash - Open discussion - page 3. (Read 3631 times)

legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1001
Ganja <3
July 30, 2017, 08:26:49 AM
there no proofs thats coindash team scam .

and there is no proof they did not Wink dont trust a dev who scamed already people for 1 million $  Roll Eyes
Activity: 476
Merit: 250
PlayYourBet.com - 100% Deposit Bonus Up to €2000
July 30, 2017, 07:59:37 AM
there no proofs thats coindash team scam .
Activity: 92
Merit: 10
July 30, 2017, 07:16:00 AM
I'm a bit confused about this one honestly. The website now seems to act as if there were no issues whatsoever, but they are compensating anyone who can prove they paid, so there was no scam in the end? (Beyond the question of whether the tokens are worth the price--that's buyer beware)
Activity: 574
Merit: 272
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐
July 30, 2017, 05:23:34 AM
When will you guys learn.. ICO's, on their majority, are scams. End of story. If you are dumb enough to have invested in this, im gonna say you deserved every penny you lost.
legendary
Ganja <3
July 30, 2017, 03:25:19 AM
I do not really understand all the fraud charges related to this CoinDash project, because I do not think they cheat all investors, they have told all investors that they will be responsible for replacing all the money they invest in this project, to all investors. Whether this can be said is a fraud.

1. wow you get worthless tokens  Grin..
2. coindash dev has XXXmillion tokens for dumping. they will not burn the token they dont selled Wink
3. they stoped all communication. only slack now..
4. no proofs of anything. (report, hack and more..)
5. already scammed million $ from people with getgems

what u want more?
Activity: 616
Merit: 102
July 30, 2017, 03:20:27 AM
I do not really understand all the fraud charges related to this CoinDash project, because I do not think they cheat all investors, they have told all investors that they will be responsible for replacing all the money they invest in this project, to all investors. Whether this can be said is a fraud.
legendary
Ganja <3
July 30, 2017, 02:45:28 AM
still no proof if they got hacked or not  Cheesy where arew photos if they reported the hackers at fpi... no proofs = inside job Wink
now they are just on slack active  Roll Eyes and i dont use this...
Activity: 2870
Merit: 612
July 29, 2017, 11:57:15 AM

I guess its a lesson learned from those early investors who wants to get as much bonuses that are ready to be dumped. If I were to invests later to a token sale, I will have to wait til I see how much is collected on its first day before investing.  I will be observing waters first.

Coindash still is one of the best platform is created soon.
Activity: 700
July 28, 2017, 08:17:54 AM
I follow the news about coindash, dev is still very responsible. Although in a difficult position. They have lost the trust of investors. At least dev continues to communicate and promise refunds. I'm sure it's not time to say SCAM.
I think the $ 7 million trick is completely unacceptable. This project is very good and outstanding, but this ICO has left many investors frustrated about site security. I hope in the future CoinDash will avoid these mistakes
Activity: 105
July 28, 2017, 07:53:08 AM
I follow the news about coindash, dev is still very responsible. Although in a difficult position. They have lost the trust of investors. At least dev continues to communicate and promise refunds. I'm sure it's not time to say SCAM.

They were very amateur with the whole ICO but at least they are trying to make things better now. They haven't offered a refund though, just gave tokens to people who got scammed.

Their loyalty program is also a very nice way to help prevent too big of a dump once it hits exchanges.

"Their loyalty program" is poor like they, 5m/5m/5m but how many token they make? 2000m!!!!
then is shit.

they know 'how to do' for scam people, different if they pay 10m/50m/100m This is good for stop dump. but they 'DONT WANNA' save the people, wanna save only they interest.

We all know ICO in general are an easy way for people to make money, at the end of the day that's the only reason they do it.
Activity: 276
Merit: 100
July 28, 2017, 07:44:50 AM
someone was said it is scam before ICO.
and they did samething this time too.
If someone says for scam any ICO, that have scam potantial. and i will never invest that project.
Activity: 183
HUDI
July 28, 2017, 07:24:44 AM

They were very amateur with the whole ICO but at least they are trying to make things better now. They haven't offered a refund though, just gave tokens to people who got scammed.

Their loyalty program is also a very nice way to help prevent too big of a dump once it hits exchanges.

"Their loyalty program" is poor like they, 5m/5m/5m but how many token they make? 2000m!!!!
then is shit.

they know 'how to do' for scam people, different if they pay 10m/50m/100m This is good for stop dump. but they 'DONT WANNA' save the people, wanna save only they interest.
Activity: 252
Merit: 123
July 28, 2017, 06:09:06 AM

Activity: 526
markaccy.io
July 28, 2017, 05:59:57 AM
Activity: 574
July 27, 2017, 01:24:08 AM
I really do not trust what you say, I will look for information about project coindash ..
Activity: 924
Merit: 500
July 26, 2017, 03:16:41 PM
Not to defend CoinDash as I am not involved at all, but it was not the first hack and will not be the last, because these projects collect millions and it is reasonable to be goals for hackers. Aeternity and Edgeless lost their ether balances due to the recent Parity hack. In addition, InsureX investors lost over 1k ether before the start of InsureX ICO, however, the team announced that they will give compensations.
Activity: 183
HUDI
July 26, 2017, 12:33:40 PM
For me Coindash is not a scam. Offcourse the ICO was highly remarkable. But Like Wsmolive allready told about this link: https://www.b8wang.com/exchange/cdtcny.  Besides that u can see in this NEO article the new partnership with CoinDash.
Another major point of the event was the announcement of NEO’s new partnerships with prominent blockchain platforms Bancor, Agrello, Coindash, Binance, and Nest Fund
https://coinradar.io/chinas-first-blockchain-platform-antshares-rebrands-neo/

After all, I've invested in Coindash and got back all my CDT tokens.

For me no complaints so far  Grin

puppet n°16.

1 post, HERE  Grin

I'm not a puppet...clown. I realize it's my first post but hey u need to start somewhere  Roll Eyes

sry u clown.... CoinDash HQ!!, my old frend! hahahahah...
Activity: 198
July 26, 2017, 12:02:23 PM
I personally never thought of coindash as being scam, I have been considering to invest in the ICO, but with information that you have provided, I think I am going to stay as far away, just to be on the safe side you know.

Please enlighten us with the information you were just "provided" with making you understand CoinDash did the hack itself?
What are you proofs? me approaching to one of the Ambassadors with disappointment from being fast accused? really? what does that prove?

CDT Token distribution is just processing as we speak, everyone got what they paid for, Why on earth would the project make this whole show if what your are saying is right? wouldn't it be much easier for us to disappear without giving anything in return? use you heads people, stop falling for fucking trolls accusations....

i think they are a inpatient person just  not knowing what the risk ther are doing . for me coindash project in team doing everything they could do to fix the problem .. for me guys keep it mind that there are always risk to take so dont cry thats life. no risk no gain.

I believe those guys and I'm sure they will do their best to fix the existing problems. I don't see a reason for coindash team to hack themselves during ico and steal eth from the people. Their project would have been one of the best platforms ever. Some need to stop accusing them if everybody is getting their tokens.
Activity: 84
July 26, 2017, 11:53:50 AM
For me Coindash is not a scam. Offcourse the ICO was highly remarkable. But Like Wsmolive allready told about this link: https://www.b8wang.com/exchange/cdtcny.  Besides that u can see in this NEO article the new partnership with CoinDash.
Another major point of the event was the announcement of NEO’s new partnerships with prominent blockchain platforms Bancor, Agrello, Coindash, Binance, and Nest Fund
https://coinradar.io/chinas-first-blockchain-platform-antshares-rebrands-neo/

After all, I've invested in Coindash and got back all my CDT tokens.

For me no complaints so far  Grin

puppet n°16.

1 post, HERE  Grin

I'm not a puppet...clown. I realize it's my first post but hey u need to start somewhere  Roll Eyes
Activity: 742
Merit: 500
July 26, 2017, 11:46:10 AM
I think both the coindash team and the investors should be patient since arguing is not a good way to solve problem. I think there should be some time for the dev team to check and compensate for the loss, and the investors should try to support the community for your profit.
Pages:
Jump to: