Pages:
Author

Topic: Coindash - Open discussion - page 5. (Read 3634 times)

copper member
Activity: 560
Merit: 253
July 25, 2017, 09:00:07 AM
I personally never thought of coindash as being scam, I have been considering to invest in the ICO, but with information that you have provided, I think I am going to stay as far away, just to be on the safe side you know.
Activity: 168
Merit: 100
July 25, 2017, 04:46:44 AM
Do you have any strong proofs that coindash team has scammed their project?
They stopped fundraising immediately after detecting hacking.

He has nothing, and probably is involved with the hack himself.

Look at the facts people, can you think of a reason for CoinDash to make this entire mess intentionally? This is ridiculous....
At the end we are distributing all tokens with the same ETH cap....what did we benefit from this story? if this is all planed why should we go this road other than raising all the money....
Activity: 158
3DES - Slicing as fast as possible
July 25, 2017, 04:39:35 AM
Do you have any strong proofs that coindash team has scammed their project?
They stopped fundraising immediately after detecting hacking.
Activity: 168
July 25, 2017, 04:30:30 AM

Thanks for the warm words Videodrome you are truly the best ambassador CoinDash has ever had!

We will show you the proofs you want as soon as we will have them. You must be a child if you think that these things are available within a week after the hack, not even mentioning that even if we get those evidence we will take our time before exposing them to avoid helping the hacker from escaping the law enforcement authorities.

Your efforts to trail us seconds after the hack in all medias are very strange and make us consider yourself as one of the suspects of the hack, I urge you to file a complaint so we will have your information.

Thanks, tell David and the rest of your gang to wait patiently for their bounty...
Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
July 25, 2017, 03:14:20 AM
You think so? Smiley
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
July 25, 2017, 03:11:10 AM
Fbi report??? Why only FBI? You can aslo report it to Interpol, KGB, Unatied Nations... Whith ICOs you must be ready that 99% is scum

KGB does not exist anymore LOL
Activity: 448
July 25, 2017, 03:07:24 AM
Whether it is an scam or just hacking, I cannot be in this project, and I think it is a insider scam.
Activity: 546
Merit: 105
July 25, 2017, 03:02:52 AM
In my opinion Dashcoin is a scam and they wont even try to prove anything.
They've got their money and now MAYBE they will still give life to their coin to scam again.

It is only an opinion I cannot prove anything too but I would stay away if they failed so hard during ICO.
Activity: 616
Merit: 114
Bountylord.com
July 25, 2017, 02:57:25 AM
Fbi report??? Why only FBI? You can aslo report it to Interpol, KGB, Unatied Nations... Whith ICOs you must be ready that 99% is scum
Activity: 672
Merit: 500
July 25, 2017, 02:48:20 AM

Coindash Scam

Coindash team has stole 40k of ethereum at the community pretending to have suffered a hack.

They did not provide any evidence of theft and they hurried to close all communication channels. They also BAN people from Slack and Twitter if they try to ask explanation.
These fraudsters have already committed thefts in the past: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/alerta-new-scam-coindash-from-the-scammers-of-getgemz-scam-project-1905500

Name and surname of the fraudsters for google index:

Alon Muroch
Adam Efrima
Emmanuel Gimenez
Ram Avissar
Matan Field
Bar Yariv
Jody Hsu

Fraudster Bio :

Link :

Please report to google their website (coindash.io) : https://safebrowsing.google.com/safebrowsing/report_phish/?hl=en
For FBI report : https://www.ic3.gov/default.aspx

Is this news true ?? A few days ago I heard that Coindash had been hacked and lost Ethereum. If this is true, it will certainly make investors afraid to buy or make their investments in other altcoin.
Activity: 588
Merit: 503
Free Julian Assange
July 24, 2017, 09:25:02 AM
Open discussion

Potete anche farvi inculare tutti i BTC per quanto mi riguarda ho chiuso con questa merda di forum di cazzoni.
Pages:
Jump to: