Pages:
Author

Topic: Coindragon Campaign Manager (xvids) is a Bounty cheater - page 2. (Read 659 times)

Activity: 213
Merit: 53

You "Quote from: xvids on February 16, 2017, 07:29:00 PM" doesn't have a corresponding URL - can you fix up you OP to reflect the link your quote is referring to please?

Yeah there is no url to reffer since the thread was locked, I just edit it to make that's quote is similar like quoting user's post Grin 
You can click "archived" on below that's quote, it's reffering to the thread where he is applying
legendary
Activity: 3696
Merit: 2219
💲🏎️💨🚓

You "Quote from: xvids on February 16, 2017, 07:29:00 PM" doesn't have a corresponding URL - can you fix up you OP to reflect the link your quote is referring to please?
Activity: 213
Merit: 53
5 Days ago I found some participant on [CFNP]CoinDragon Mini Signature Campaign   is attempting to cheat on the old campaign, so I create a thread here Bounty Cheater - 2 Hero, 3 Senior and 3 Full Member (Still active) . And now I found @xvids as Campaign manager on coindragon is attempting to cheat on the old campaign too with his alt @bhabygrim (currently run coinsaga campaign)

Account Connected

User: bhabygrim
Postion to Apply: Full Member
Posts Start: 183
Address: 3QFWnoewJJQBjguo8qQCf3kYdgb19vmeRF
Archived

@bhabygrim using same address on other bounties
Archived

I think it's nonsense to said @xvids is copying @bhabygrim address without @bhabygrim knowing it or vice versa, since both of @xvids and @bhabygrim is using that's an address twicely on different campaign and different times.

Related Address
Code:
3QFWnoewJJQBjguo8qQCf3kYdgb19vmeRF

Archived Luckydice Campaign

Archived David Chaum'XX Campaign
Pages:
Jump to: