Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐉 CoinDragon.com 🐉- Provably the best crypto gambling in the world!💰 - page 17. (Read 10003 times)

copper member
Activity: 618
Merit: 19
CoinDragon Moderator
Kudos for the last Competition - it was fun to watch although I (almost) didn't participate this time.. The more I'm eagerly waiting for the next!

Are there any hints on what will it be and when it will start? Smiley

Thank you for always being with us, gonzo!

This next competition might not be your favorite game, but we made it so that we are sure we will get many participants. Smiley And revealing a small secret *whispering: The Extra prizes will be even better this week! If we go up to the maximum prize pool, plus extra prizes, this will be a huge competition!  Cool
copper member
Activity: 81
Merit: 0
Kudos for the last Competition - it was fun to watch although I (almost) didn't participate this time.. The more I'm eagerly waiting for the next!

Are there any hints on what will it be and when it will start? Smiley
copper member
Activity: 239
Merit: 2
We would call this day a successful one! We had a Happy Hour where it rained more frequently, chat games with a lot of participants, and people having fun while giving us constructive suggestions we took seriously and already took some action!

But Enzo05 must have had an even better day! With only 10 Satoshis, he won over $60Shocked

Congratulations, Enzo! 🎉🎉🎉
copper member
CoinDragon Moderator
Hey everyone! Hope you're all healthy and safe!

There's another blog post you might want to check out, it contains a lot of interesting facts and funny stories related to Rock-Paper-Scissors through history up until it appeared at CoinDragon!

If you have 3 minutes of your time, you can read 🤟📎✂️ The Story of Rock-Paper-Scissors 🤟📎✂️ on our blog!
Activity: 105
in my opinion it is good to have this 4hr limit because otherwise competitors will probably hide their bets until the end and post a bunch and make the competition not fair

also i like the innovation you made with extra prizes in this 1. it keeps people entertained and active and the bonus is really good for that.

I'm not really sure where is the "unfair" thing of such thing. IMHO, it is a part of strategy on the competition. In case there is no time limit for the submission, of course knows that others may post their submission of the entry. I can even say that it is an art of such competition. By this way, players will collect entries as much as possible without knowing how much is being submitted by other players. Of course we have different opinion which is a common thing in this world Smiley

only reason why i think this is because i assume the competition will be boring and everyone will hold the bets to post them right before the thread is locked
its much more interesting when there is a real competition but i agree we all like different things and games Smiley

i skip competitions that are not my favorite and play the games i like
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
in my opinion it is good to have this 4hr limit because otherwise competitors will probably hide their bets until the end and post a bunch and make the competition not fair

also i like the innovation you made with extra prizes in this 1. it keeps people entertained and active and the bonus is really good for that.

I'm not really sure where is the "unfair" thing of such thing. IMHO, it is a part of strategy on the competition. In case there is no time limit for the submission, of course knows that others may post their submission of the entry. I can even say that it is an art of such competition. By this way, players will collect entries as much as possible without knowing how much is being submitted by other players. Of course we have different opinion which is a common thing in this world Smiley
Activity: 105

copper member
Just in case anyone here do not notice about the new competition, here you go to the new contest thread On Cloud Nine competition☁️! Up to 10M SAT BTC prize pool An easy contest imho but I will not participate due to its requirement to post so many entries, unless all entries can be submitted in single post then I will participate in the future. So I hope the 4 hours limit after the bets made can be removed for the future competition/contest. I know it is not a big deal for others, proven by many players are actively participating in all previous contest. If the 4 hours cant be skipped, I hope you can make it simple by letting participants to edit the submitted post to add more qualifying bets.

You could also participate with higher base bet, this way you can get a larger % of the prize pool with posting only a few bets.

That's a good advice gonzo and good luck with the contest!

The fun part about the contests are that different people have different strategies, we have both heavy players in volume as well as high yield chasers in the top for this contest! Smiley

Friendly reminder to all to read the requirements and rules, these give you gold!
copper member
Activity: 81
Just in case anyone here do not notice about the new competition, here you go to the new contest thread On Cloud Nine competition☁️! Up to 10M SAT BTC prize pool An easy contest imho but I will not participate due to its requirement to post so many entries, unless all entries can be submitted in single post then I will participate in the future. So I hope the 4 hours limit after the bets made can be removed for the future competition/contest. I know it is not a big deal for others, proven by many players are actively participating in all previous contest. If the 4 hours cant be skipped, I hope you can make it simple by letting participants to edit the submitted post to add more qualifying bets.

You could also participate with higher base bet, this way you can get a larger % of the prize pool with posting only a few bets.
copper member

If you guys haven't found it yet I can highly recommend our Blog

Some really interesting snippets of information there, like the history of Street Dice

Did you know that Street Dice was also called "Ghetto Craps" or "Shooting Dice" ?

copper member
CoinDragon Moderator

Hi Bitinity,

thanks for mentioning it - I hope you like the new competition!

So we chose that 4 hour limit because we want to avoid that people collect their bets and only post them last minute - it wouldn't be a fair challenge then after all if you couldn't see where you really stand. Other than that you can post as many bets per post as you like and we will take care of it.

We try to avoid people editing their posts for the reason that, similar to the 4h limit it would make the challenge kind of unfair if you can't rely on posts reflecting the order in time the bets are happening.

As we understand that some are not comfortable with posting their bets (or too many of them) on Bitcointalk we also allow everyone to just post them in the comments of our Blog. For that you don't even have to register (if you can live with a small delay as we need to approve them).

This way we hope everyone can participate independent of their posting habits and enjoy our promotions. Smiley

legendary
copper member
Hey,

I didnt receive any reward from the Tower of Blocks campaign, but I had qualifying bets. Did you forget me...  Cry

Hi RedJohan and sorry for late reply!

Im very sorry but as you only posted one bet (block) you didn't meet the requirements.

As per the requirements: Minimum number of “blocks” (bets) required to get a share in the prize pool is 3

I'm sorry that you missed that would remind you (and everyone else) to please carefully read the requirements for all competitions.

Activity: 10
Hey,

I didnt receive any reward from the Tower of Blocks campaign, but I had qualifying bets. Did you forget me...  Cry
copper member
CoinDragon Moderator
Since I only deposited with the minimum requirements, my freerounds has done in a minute Tongue
My biggest hit? it's x15.xx, don't you think I'm so lucky here? lol. Anyway it is quite interesting to play

Better luck next time, we're rooting for you! Smiley

Big wins do happen, just ask the user Anakin who posted this not long ago in his hunt for big multipliers

What is the rolled number of this big payout? He won x100,000 so the rolled number must be higher than 100,000. Anyway congrats for him for hitting that huge payout although the bet amount was just 1 sat, it would be great if he bet at least 100 satoshi Smiley I guess this is the biggest payout so far on the x-factor game, unless there is other bigger payout that I missed. Hoping to see someone hit the max payout on the x-factor game, who will be that lucky player? Smiley

Hey Bitinity! I was trying to dig this one out yesterday, and I contacted Anakin for the bet ID, and he was kind to send me a screenshot of an even bigger win! I'll share that with you below. Smiley

Unfortunately, the bet has been archived, so we can't look it up, but we found a good one from one of our previous competitions:
https://www.coindragon.com/bet/dfedede7555b4254b196f551e2cbcb18

legendary
Since I only deposited with the minimum requirements, my freerounds has done in a minute Tongue
My biggest hit? it's x15.xx, don't you think I'm so lucky here? lol. Anyway it is quite interesting to play

Big wins do happen, just ask the user Anakin who posted this not long ago in his hunt for big multipliers

What is the rolled number of this big payout? He won x100,000 so the rolled number must be higher than 100,000. Anyway congrats for him for hitting that huge payout although the bet amount was just 1 sat, it would be great if he bet at least 100 satoshi Smiley I guess this is the biggest payout so far on the x-factor game, unless there is other bigger payout that I missed. Hoping to see someone hit the max payout on the x-factor game, who will be that lucky player? Smiley
copper member

Activity: 1022
Merit: 308
copper member
Thank you for your supports guys
Already deposited my funds, start with the minimum requirements.
I can see my rewards on transaction history but still did not receive any notification or claimable rewards, probably need to wait till my deposit landed?

Hey there.
Yes you're right, your Golden FreeRounds will be claimable as soon as your deposit hits your account (1 confirmation).

Good luck!!
Activity: 1022
Merit: 308
That's right and thank you for helping.

And come August you can be sure to find something new, exciting and unique at CoinDragon!

FreeRounds was first, Golden FreeRounds followed, what do you guys think will come now? Wink

Thank you for your supports guys
Already deposited my funds, start with the minimum requirements.
I can see my rewards on transaction history but still did not receive any notification or claimable rewards, probably need to wait till my deposit landed?

Good luck if you are going to participate, who knows if you are the lucky one who roll 888888.xx and win a decent amount.
Yeah, thank you. Not really hoping it because my luck not that good much, just want to have fun with this unique event.
Pages:
Jump to: