Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐉 CoinDragon.com 🐉- Provably the best crypto gambling in the world!💰 - page 20. (Read 10003 times)

copper member
Activity: 239
Merit: 2
One question that has been asked the most is when we will have a Rain-Bot! And... We are happy to say that it is our newest feature! It's been up for testing for 24 hours already, so some of you might have seen it, but once again...

🌧 Rain-Bot is now available at CoinDragon! 🌧

Another nice new addition, congrats for your good job. My question about this rainbot, which players are eligible to get the rain? Active chatter or active player who wagering or mix of both active players who are active chatting and betting? Also how about the frequency ofthe rainbot? Is it random or you have something like xx number of times for every 24 hours?

Many thanks.
Working hard to do more fun stuff that you guys have asked for or that we think you'll enjoy!
As for the rain we're still experimenting with the algorithm a bit as we've done a very flexible rain-bot that'll cater to many different scenarios and combinations.
It'll be every day and cover the 24 hours of a day, but at random times to begin with.
To make it more interesting (and to prevent abuse) we are not going to give any more exact details on how it works Smiley
But we do very much enjoy a busy, active and friendly chat!

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
One question that has been asked the most is when we will have a Rain-Bot! And... We are happy to say that it is our newest feature! It's been up for testing for 24 hours already, so some of you might have seen it, but once again...

Another nice new addition, congrats for your good job. My question about this rainbot, which players are eligible to get the rain? Active chatter or active player who wagering or mix of both active players who are active chatting and betting? Also how about the frequency ofthe rainbot? Is it random or you have something like xx number of times for every 24 hours?
copper member
Activity: 618
Merit: 19
CoinDragon Moderator

Activity: 6
Merit: 0
The new promo it's awesome!
copper member
CoinDragon Moderator
Thanks for noticing our effort and for some feedback, Bitinity and rexxarofmoknathal! That's why we are here! Smiley

And if you haven't noticed yet, we have a new chat feature that has been used yesterday for the first time, we hope you like it! It will have many options (and many different rewarding types) soon, so make sure to stick around and see what we got. Smiley

Activity: 966
Merit: 260
Nice to see many improvements at coindragon, its been a while since my last visit and play. I did not even participate on the latest few promotions. Will check the site soon to see and perhaps try the new features there. But let me say "good job" first for the improvements so far.

Yh, many of us on here have noticed the improvements you guys at coindragon have made and I can only see positive vibes from everybody. These changes are sure to bring in some traffic, especially since you worked on that promise of withdrawal. Also, the promos have been coming and I'm keen to dip in  Tongue
legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
Nice to see many improvements at coindragon, its been a while since my last visit and play. I did not even participate on the latest few promotions. Will check the site soon to see and perhaps try the new features there. But let me say "good job" first for the improvements so far.
copper member
I read in the chat that there are thoughts to have rains in chat, how will that go?

Hi Gonzo!

Yes that is correct, rain has been a requested feature for some time now so we had a discussion on this with some of our players.
We will indeed implement rain very soon but are still thinking on how to do this best.
eg. should it be for:
- everyone
or
-  most active users
or
- most talkative users
or
- anyone but random
etc

or maybe a mix of all the above Smiley

What are your thoughts?
copper member
Activity: 81
I read in the chat that there are thoughts to have rains in chat, how will that go?
copper member

The polls are in!

We asked on our Telegram channel what your favorite promotions were and seems like we're usually Wink on the right track with weekly competitions with prize pools to share!

Am very curious if there's anything else you'd like us to do for promotions and competitions.
Any and all suggestions are highly appreciated!
And as you already know, we're listening to you guys and on a mission to build the best site there is for you guys, with your feedback!

copper member
Activity: 392
Merit: 1
I checked your site and I really like it because I didn't need to use VPN to access your site. If your wondering why I needed VPN to access a gambling site is because I'm in a location that gambling is forbidden Grin
copper member
CoinDragon Moderator
Finding your recent bets is much easier now! If you are a desktop user, you might want to take a look below the game you're playing, now you can see your last 5 bets there - easy to spot them and to grab the ID when you need it!

🐉 Let us know what else you would like to see - we are working hard on implementing all the suggestions we had from you! 🐉
copper member

Love the positive vibes in our chat! Smiley

We proud ourselves of the fact that we have such a positive and nice chat.
All you guys are awesome and we love chatting to you and all your feedback!
Really happy that you guys seem to love to post your bets to brag (or not sometimes Wink

Keep it up young dragons! 🐉

copper member
CoinDragon Moderator
Have you seen our cool new chat feature? Smiley

From now on, you can share your bets in the chat, and simply by clicking on the Bet Summary, you will see the details of the bet without opening it in a separate window or pop-up screen. From there you do have the option to fully open the bet with all its details if you like as well!

Tell us what you think, do you like it?

copper member

Cashback is back by popular demand!

At CoinDragon everyone is a VIP so the cashback is for all players!

Read more here

The cashback is on NET LOSS.

Eg1 if you've wagered 100 SAT and lost 50 then you'll get 30% of 50 back at the end of the week.

Eg2 if you've wagered 100 SAT, won to a balance of 200 SAT and then lost 100 so you're back at 100 SAT in balance the NET LOSS is 0 and you'll not be eligible for cashback

legendary
Activity: 2058
Merit: 1264
Logo Designer ⛨ BSFL Division1
Topic full of shit posted by hired bumping service is a big red flag for OP and Coindragon.
If you don't stop with this thing, I expect to see negative feedbacks from DT members very soon.
copper member
CoinDragon Moderator
Hey 🐉 Dragons 🐉!

Since there was a minor misunderstanding regarding the ranking (payouts VS. profit), we created an additional list where the users were ranked only based on the PROFIT of their bets they submitted.

We don't want anyone not happy with the results, so those who got more with the "payout" ranking get to keep their prizes as they are, and those who should have gotten more with the "profit" ranking are now bonused with the difference between what they got initially and what they should have gotten if we ranked by the profit.

These are the users and the additional prizes they got! Smiley

Enjoy your weekend and have fun with the new promotion that will start in a few hours! 🐉
Activity: 105
📣📣📣 Announcement 📣📣📣

We are once again proud to say that we listen to our customers' needs and doing our best to create the best offer for you!

Many of you asked for an Affiliate program so you could invite your friends to play with you and join our community, and now we have it available to ALL OF YOU!

Our Refer-a-Friend feature will give you a chance to make some income simply by inviting people to join us with your own unique referral link!

The process is easy: go to https://coindragon.com/account/refer-a-friend and follow the steps.

🐉 Welcome to CoinDragon family 🐉

wow i really like this, its even better than what i had in mind when you were talking about it in the chat

its simple to use it and i like that a lot and it is a pretty generous offer!

coindragon never disappoints me Smiley
copper member
📣📣📣 Announcement 📣📣📣

We are once again proud to say that we listen to our customers' needs and doing our best to create the best offer for you!

Many of you asked for an Affiliate program so you could invite your friends to play with you and join our community, and now we have it available to ALL OF YOU!

Our Refer-a-Friend feature will give you a chance to make some income simply by inviting people to join us with your own unique referral link!

The process is easy: go to https://coindragon.com/account/refer-a-friend and follow the steps.

🐉 Welcome to CoinDragon family 🐉
legendary
Activity: 2338
Merit: 1124

We're listening to you.

You asked for better information about withdrawals so we have provided not only information but the possibility of choosing speed vs fee by yourselves.
By letting you see the fees and give your more options for your withdrawals we further improved transparency and gave you more choices to make your experience even better.

Many thanks for all the feedback!

We're listening! Smiley
After halving almost every crypto gambling house is enforced to alter their usual way of handling withdraw, that must be a negative consequence of recent  halving and more bitter thing is we are still facing network congestion even after a month from halving. Your 3 options are seeing too good still you add one more option which could be for very less fee but with scheduled delay like batch processing of withdraw with very less fee but only once or twice a day. Some people do not have any hurry on their withdrawal but concerned about paying only 100 or less satoshi as withdraw fee. For them, batch processing will be the right option Smiley.

I still wonder, when will we see new games?
As they just mentioned, they are listening to our requests/suggestions hence you can expect more exciting announcements on coming days on new games and promotions very soon Wink.
Pages:
Jump to: