Pages:
Author

Topic: 🐉 CoinDragon.com 🐉- Provably the best crypto gambling in the world!💰 - page 27. (Read 10003 times)

legendary
Activity: 3066
Merit: 1312
The new freebies promo is great since players do not need to risk anything, although I'm not really sure how it can give good effect to the house. Probably it brings more new players which is good for a new site like coindragon. BTW I gave up for the first freebies week promo after trying several times. Rock paper scissors game is not my game, I dont like it at all to be honest Smiley I tried it because of the promo. Grats to the winners of the first day challenge. Thumbs up for Coindragon who gave more rewards than what was announced due to the small issue on chat where players unable to post any chats.
copper member
Activity: 239
Merit: 2

[...snip...]

When it comes to test out to the site then this would be particularly mean about having faucets.This is just a normal feature that most gambling sites do have on where people can test it out

Some might not have but they do offer some bonus or giveaways just for the sake of testing phase.Its part of exposure actually it will just depend if they would put up that feature or not and of course
you would really be concerned about abuse acts which its normal for them to take measures.
[...snip...]

Just some suggestion, it would be good if you do offer other coins as a deposit option.

Thanks for the feedback, as always much appreciated!

We will not add faucet, instead we'll be sure to continue to do tournaments and competitions for all like the one we're doing now for example where you can play for no funds (zero bets) and still win!
Be sure to check out our Freebies week

We are looking to add more coins for sure.
Any particular ones that you guys would like us to offer?

Tried the website with a few $, got lucky and some profit the xfactor game is the best for me, playing it we have some adrenaline and watching how things going on, more time we stay, more heartbeats we get, I really liked it.

Happy you liked it!
And know the feeling, the anticipation of watching that number climb, climb, climb and then *BOOM* success!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1020
Tried the website with a few $, got lucky and some profit the xfactor game is the best for me, playing it we have some adrenaline and watching how things going on, more time we stay, more heartbeats we get, I really liked it.
Activity: 2856
Merit: 769
no faucet in coindragon? We need faucet

I think faucet will only attract low stakes players. High Rollers never use faucet but as the site is new I think faucet can help to keep the site alive, otherwise, it may look dead for any new player. there are some disadvantages & some advantages as well. Site owners can make the right decision for me faucet is not useful. I will wait for my deposit instead of hitting the faucet.
FAucet attracts traffics though you are correct that most big players are not using this feature. Some players also take this as opportunities to test the functions of the site, good way to attract players once they've enjoy playing using free faucet they will send funds to their wallet and start playing.
Site owner need to work  to avoid being abused by implementing rules.

When it comes to test out to the site then this would be particularly mean about having faucets.This is just a normal feature that most gambling sites do have on where people can test it out

Some might not have but they do offer some bonus or giveaways just for the sake of testing phase.Its part of exposure actually it will just depend if they would put up that feature or not and of course
you would really be concerned about abuse acts which its normal for them to take measures.
Probably it would be better for Coindragon to show the fee in advance so players wont complain about the fee.
Currently players wont know how much the fee will be substracted from the withdrawal amount, so it may bring some complains as some players may think that they are charged too big fee but they do not know about the current condition on blockchain network.
+1

Just some suggestion, it would be good if you do offer other coins as a deposit option.

copper member
Activity: 242
Merit: 12
I have deposit some BTC but It's not showing on my coindragon wallet. Do you guys manually check the transaction and send to the wallet or it works automatically?  

You need at least one confirmation to receive the balance on coindragon wallet.
copper member
Activity: 618
Merit: 19
CoinDragon Moderator
For all I heard there are no manual deposit checks involved. If your wallet says the transaction is confirmed I would suggest to contact live support to get it checked.
Activity: 144
Merit: 3
I have deposit some BTC but It's not showing on my coindragon wallet. Do you guys manually check the transaction and send to the wallet or it works automatically?  
copper member
Activity: 239
Merit: 2
The site looks pretty well and fast on my mobile. But I believe the withdraw fee is a bit high. For 30$ it cost me 1$ as withdrawal fee! How is the withdraw fee calculated?     

Current bitcoin transaction fee is indeed higher, I believe the fee is calculated fairly to make sure you receive the withdrawal as soon as possible. I also believe that the fee is not based on how much of your withradawal but it is based on the size of the withdrawal transaction. Probably it would be better for Coindragon to show the fee in advance so players wont complain about the fee.
Currently players wont know how much the fee will be substracted from the withdrawal amount, so it may bring some complains as some players may think that they are charged too big fee but they do not know about the current condition on blockchain network.

Thanks Bitinity this is a very good idea and indeed one we're discussing internally.
You'll be seeing updates to the withdrawals coming very soon!
legendary
The site looks pretty well and fast on my mobile. But I believe the withdraw fee is a bit high. For 30$ it cost me 1$ as withdrawal fee! How is the withdraw fee calculated?     

Current bitcoin transaction fee is indeed higher, I believe the fee is calculated fairly to make sure you receive the withdrawal as soon as possible. I also believe that the fee is not based on how much of your withradawal but it is based on the size of the withdrawal transaction. Probably it would be better for Coindragon to show the fee in advance so players wont complain about the fee.
copper member
Activity: 242
Merit: 12
legendary
Activity: 3472
Merit: 1351
https://coindragon.com/campaign/keep-on-rollin

The current promotion ending soon. looking forward to the new promotion Smiley

It is ended few hours ago already, isn't it?

I think prize pool is better since there would be more people who could gain from participating.
But both of them is great competition would make the players aim for the required target or even higher to make sure they get some prize.

Prizepool is better to attract more participants especially if the task is not that hard as the harder the task the more bankroll you need to complete the task unless you are so lucky to complete it fast.
The disadvantage is that once players complete the task, they will stop betting since they are guaranteed to get a share from the prizepool already.
On the other side, competition with winners by ranking is also good since participants are competing to get the best result until the end of the contest, of course it depends on their funds as well.
Means that participants will keep on hunting or playing for the best in order to win the main prize.
Activity: 64
Merit: 1
https://coindragon.com/campaign/keep-on-rollin

The current promotion ending soon. looking forward to the new promotion Smiley
Activity: 1372
Merit: 261
Thank you all for the suggestions and ideas! Highly appreciated!

We are about to finish our Keep on Rollin' competition (9 hours left!). Since we are working hard to create new content for you, we already prepared something that we will perform after this competition ends, but what we would like to know is what would you want to see as one of our next competitions?

Do you prefer "prize pools" or competitions where we are ranking users and rewarding the Top 5 or Top 10 only? Which option brings more fun for you? And did you like our daily mini competitions we had during our previous What is your X-Factor? competition?
I think prize pool is better since there would be more people who could gain from participating.
But both of them is great competition would make the players aim for the required target or even higher to make sure they get some prize.
Activity: 1456
Merit: 267
Buy $BGL before it's too late!

I think faucet will only attract low stakes players. High Rollers never use faucet but as the site is new I think faucet can help to keep the site alive, otherwise, it may look dead for any new player. there are some disadvantages & some advantages as well. Site owners can make the right decision for me faucet is not useful. I will wait for my deposit instead of hitting the faucet.
FAucet attracts traffics though you are correct that most big players are not using this feature. Some players also take this as opportunities to test the functions of the site, good way to attract players once they've enjoy playing using free faucet they will send funds to their wallet and start playing.
Site owner need to work  to avoid being abused by implementing rules.
Activity: 62
Merit: 1

Activity: 1036
Merit: 258
★Bitvest.io★ Play Plinko or Invest!
I have seen this site and the rollover is much better than the dice site deposit I have played on this site and have not had much trouble getting bonuses in many effective competitions. You need to understand the games of this site well and choose the weekly ones for the competition The amount of bonus is more in the weekly ones. We are already submitting and getting ready to play the next step.
legendary
Weekly wagering contest is great but did you heard any dice site offering deposit bonus? I think 50% deposit bonus with 40% roll over sounds great for me. I will surely try to get the bonus. Maybe other players will like it too.

Sure many players will like it since it will be a +EV promo for players and will be a big -EV for the house. I believe no sites will offer such bonus, because no matter what you mean is 40% or 40x of the bonus then players will be in a good position to make profit with such bonus. There are some dice sites offering deposit bonus but the rollover is much more higher than what you suggested.
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
copper member
Activity: 618
Merit: 19
CoinDragon Moderator

I have visited your site.
 Cute and minimal site design is cool.

But, I cannot find faucet.
 No faucet in Coindragon.com?

Hi! Smiley As we promised in the opening post, there is something new going on all the time at CoinDragon. In that regard, we have a few pretty big new features in the final stage of preparation, so keep an eye on the site and our Telegram channel to be informed what's new on the site. Some things are only a few days away from being released, and we are sure you are all going to love them!  Wink
copper member
Activity: 28
Merit: 0

I have visited your site.
 Cute and minimal site design is cool.

But, I cannot find faucet.
 No faucet in Coindragon.com?

Pages:
Jump to: