Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinEZ 130% Ponzi +Lottery BTC DOGE XPY - ROUND #2 - Low min - shared wallets ok - page 4. (Read 5405 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Also going to lower the Max plays too, so big payments can't stall the payouts so easy.
44 minutes left, how will the lottery winner be chosen ?

There are 7 hours left still, remeber we extended it due to the bct down time.

At that time, the lottery will be drawn and announced here, we'll be making some changes too, Paycoins XPY min will change from 0.1 to 0.01.

Any left over coins in the "payout" pot will roll over to the next round, but will be applied near the end of the next round so it benifits the last players rather than first players of the round who have the better odds already.
Activity: 364
Merit: 256
44 minutes left, how will the lottery winner be chosen ?
Double lottery shares on day 2 and triple on day 3 (last day)

If you triple on day 3, you could get an rush on day 3 with depostits, that is a good idea (if you ask me)

I like it, Not a bad plan either

Hum, never thought of it like that, not against that idea, would need more peoples opinions before making  a large change like that though.

Also not a bad plan
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
The BCT crash seems to have lost my post asking all your opinions on a couple of new ideas, so I'll re-ask

First I was thinking of making the lottery shares variable, so at the moment you get 1 ticket per min play, so for example 0.001 min and 0.002 paid gets you 2 tickets.  I was thinking that the people on day 2 and 3 have higher risks, so maybe reward them with more lottery shares, so for example day one gets 1 per 0.001, day to would get 1 per 0.08 and day 2 would get 0.06 (the numbers are just for example).

The other idea was regarding referals, maybe people can earn lottery shares for refering, and again maybe based upon the number of shares the referee gets from deposits, so maybe a 10:1 dilution so they dont get as many as the person actually playing.

This are just random ideas at this point, but I welcome your feedback.

I couldn't agree more, people with higher risk should get more rewards, this will make the game fair for everyone.. referral system is also a good feature to encourage people to promote the game

Do you have any thoughts on the kind of numbers? or do the above ones look about right?
Activity: 294
Merit: 250
The BCT crash seems to have lost my post asking all your opinions on a couple of new ideas, so I'll re-ask

First I was thinking of making the lottery shares variable, so at the moment you get 1 ticket per min play, so for example 0.001 min and 0.002 paid gets you 2 tickets.  I was thinking that the people on day 2 and 3 have higher risks, so maybe reward them with more lottery shares, so for example day one gets 1 per 0.001, day to would get 1 per 0.08 and day 2 would get 0.06 (the numbers are just for example).

The other idea was regarding referals, maybe people can earn lottery shares for refering, and again maybe based upon the number of shares the referee gets from deposits, so maybe a 10:1 dilution so they dont get as many as the person actually playing.

I couldn't agree more, people with higher risk should get more rewards, this will make the game fair for everyone.. referral system is also a good feature to encourage people to promote the game
Awesome to have this and finally the forum is back!  Grin

Yeah, it was like losing a arm when it was offline, I couldn't stop refreshing.
Activity: 26
Merit: 0
Awesome to have this and finally the forum is back!  Grin
I forgot to say, if you need to see your own plays, you can type the return address in the search box on the top right already.
Due to the bitcointalk down time, As its our first round I'm going to add an extra 18 hours to round one so we have time to get more players.  We do seem to have lost a few posts too.

Does my opinion matter? If yes, then I would advice you to please provide different sections for each coins which will show the txns of them, so that no one may get confused.. I meant to say that for XPY, just put a box showing XPY txns only and for BTC, BTC txns only, etc...

Of course, I'm up for any constructive ideas.

How about adding a filter at the top? and maybe saving it to session via cookie (i can then also record users return addresses so you can see just your own plays that way too)

Thanks for the consideration... BTW, that would be a great idea if I and any of the other playing members will be able to either just filter and see their bets for a single coin, or even if all the txns that came for that single coin may get listed... Smiley

Added both parts to my to do list on the OP, will try and get them done this weekend.
legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Due to the bitcointalk down time, As its our first round I'm going to add an extra 18 hours to round one so we have time to get more players.  We do seem to have lost a few posts too.

Does my opinion matter? If yes, then I would advice you to please provide different sections for each coins which will show the txns of them, so that no one may get confused.. I meant to say that for XPY, just put a box showing XPY txns only and for BTC, BTC txns only, etc...

Of course, I'm up for any constructive ideas.

How about adding a filter at the top? and maybe saving it to session via cookie (i can then also record users return addresses so you can see just your own plays that way too)

Thanks for the consideration... BTW, that would be a great idea if I and any of the other playing members will be able to either just filter and see their bets for a single coin, or even if all the txns that came for that single coin may get listed... Smiley

I like your site, it has more features than any other ponzis here, If you keep doing like these (being so transparent, fixing script bugs, implementing new features, etc..) I bet someday yours will get bigger than weeklyponzi

I'll make a deposit to try it out as soon as I get back home

Thanks for the kind words, that was the aim when making it, I didn't quite realise how many copies of the open source one were going to come out while I was writing mine, otherwise I may have tried to finish it faster.
Activity: 196
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
Due to the bitcointalk down time, As its our first round I'm going to add an extra 18 hours to round one so we have time to get more players.  We do seem to have lost a few posts too.

That's fair.

Gonne send some coins now  Cheesy
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
I like your site, it has more features than any other ponzis here, If you keep doing like these (being so transparent, fixing script bugs, implementing new features, etc..) I bet someday yours will get bigger than weeklyponzi

I'll make a deposit to try it out as soon as I get back home
Site is online.. finally a new different system, no free github script like other ponzis...

I think this one can survive for long...

Thanks.

Yes, to repeat a bit of the message that was lost in the bitcointalk crash, I was working on this one for a while in my spare time and wanted to make something better than the basic copy and paste script, hence allowing shared wallets and having a lottery and I'm fully up for taking on users ideas and adding further games in the future.

You'll see in the OP my current todo list, I hope to have most of that done this weekend.
Activity: 322
Merit: 252
Here I Am !!
Site is online.. finally a new different system, no free github script like other ponzis...

I think this one can survive for long...
And we're back, will take a couple of minutes for blocks to catch up, website is live again.
Pages:
Jump to: