Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinEZ 130% Ponzi +Lottery BTC DOGE XPY - ROUND #2 - Low min - shared wallets ok - page 5. (Read 5405 times)

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Looks like the site has gone down a moment, looking into it now, looks like I may have to move servers sooner than planned
When it back?

Looks like a data center problem, waiting for a reply from them, In the mean time I'll be adding some redundency into the system by getting another server elsewhere.

I'll of course add extra time to the round if needed
Looks like the site has gone down a moment, looking into it now, looks like I may have to move servers sooner than planned.

Due to the bitcointalk down time, As its our first round I'm going to add an extra 18 hours to round one so we have time to get more players.  We do seem to have lost a few posts too.

Does my opinion matter? If yes, then I would advice you to please provide different sections for each coins which will show the txns of them, so that no one may get confused.. I meant to say that for XPY, just put a box showing XPY txns only and for BTC, BTC txns only, etc...

Of course, I'm up for any constructive ideas.

How about adding a filter at the top? and maybe saving it to session via cookie (i can then also record users return addresses so you can see just your own plays that way too)

legendary
Activity: 1246
Merit: 1000
!!! RiSe aBovE ThE StoRm !!!
Due to the bitcointalk down time, As its our first round I'm going to add an extra 18 hours to round one so we have time to get more players.  We do seem to have lost a few posts too.

Does my opinion matter? If yes, then I would advice you to please provide different sections for each coins which will show the txns of them, so that no one may get confused.. I meant to say that for XPY, just put a box showing XPY txns only and for BTC, BTC txns only, etc...
Due to the bitcointalk down time, As its our first round I'm going to add an extra 18 hours to round one so we have time to get more players.  We do seem to have lost a few posts too.
Activity: 196
Merit: 251
CryptoTalk.Org - Get Paid for every Post!
If i want LTC there, i must tweet about it and show the BCT thread?
Correct me if i am wrong.
Just started a twitter account to give out extra information and possibly some give aways some time in the future

https://twitter.com/coinEZs
I recieved my first payment back with +30%  Grin Grin  Lol

Activity: 34
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 1974
Merit: 1003
If i want LTC there, i must tweet about it and show the BCT thread?
Correct me if i am wrong.

Slightly wrong, tweet and mention see if there is interest in the LTC forums reddit etc, don't want to bug btc users about a different coin. (more than already done lol)
Activity: 154
Merit: 100
♥Bitcoin-Ethereum-Ripple♥
well something different at least

edit: gonna restrain my self from flaming for now Cheesy

edit: williamj2543 is that you ?

Thanks, trying to make it better than the others out there, i've been working on it in my spare time for a while, then the of clone site started so it pushed me on to get it done asap.

Needlees to say i'm hoping to keep this for the long run and add more games etc to the site.

Sorry not idea who williamj2543  is.

lmfao same old bullshit  Cheesy
how many confirm to show up? 1 confirm and not showing d550d56899a6cc4c037da04658af8f69ee13ef0735fe43a6f823663c8fdebf64

You must have read my mind, I just added that to the FAQ on the website and came here to update OP, 2 for btc, 4 for xpy and 5 for doge.

In the spirit of keeping everything legit, I notice a glitch in the payment orders for xpy, its now been fixed but it meant somebody got paid earlier than they should, should the be left out of pocket at the end of the round, I'll cover it myself.
how many confirm to show up? 1 confirm and not showing d550d56899a6cc4c037da04658af8f69ee13ef0735fe43a6f823663c8fdebf64
just sent 0.02 btc, lets see how it goes
thanks heaps man, very honest of you
bro sent 112 doges to try, confirmed and not showing

It takes some time, i noticed it also. But mine showed up.
Yeah sorry the doge min was cached from testing, ill send it back from my wallet its not a issue.
Pages:
Jump to: