Pages:
Author

Topic: •••• COINICHIWA • DICE • SINCE 2014 • INVEST • NEW DARK THEME •••• - page 12. (Read 32782 times)

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000
Now they are multiple ppl that can't withdraw. I'm still missing a deposit. Look like Coinichiwa is dead and btc is gone. 2 weeks and the owner hasn't even logged in. He's either dead, jail, or ran off. Bitcoiner's aren't likely to go 2 weeks without checking on them. Especially if your running a buisness. You don't log in for 2 weeks to check on it? Yeah something is array.

Withdrawl is working fine. I just use the withdrawl few minutes ago. I suppose you say can't withdraw because you're checking the address on Blockchain.info. Blockchain.info block explorer is currently error. Please check your transaction on another blockexplorer like http://btc.blockr.io/

Yup my withdraw did come, but going on 3 weeks now on a deposit.

you means your deposit isnt here since 3 weeks ago? have you try to contact vit via support form? perhaps he could be having something in real world  Huh Huh

Yeah I've tried every means of contacting him. No luck. And yes 3 weeks.

I also have tried to contact him but he didn't reply to me, maybe he has some "trouble" in the real life.

That's what I was thinking. Nobody that operates a buisness in their right mind, don't check on it. Especially within 2 weeks. Something must be wrong.

similar things happen to the owner of diggit.io tho he is now back, so withdrawals seems to be working but deposit isnt showing up?
Activity: 112
Merit: 10
SAD - no longer active
Now they are multiple ppl that can't withdraw. I'm still missing a deposit. Look like Coinichiwa is dead and btc is gone. 2 weeks and the owner hasn't even logged in. He's either dead, jail, or ran off. Bitcoiner's aren't likely to go 2 weeks without checking on them. Especially if your running a buisness. You don't log in for 2 weeks to check on it? Yeah something is array.

Withdrawl is working fine. I just use the withdrawl few minutes ago. I suppose you say can't withdraw because you're checking the address on Blockchain.info. Blockchain.info block explorer is currently error. Please check your transaction on another blockexplorer like http://btc.blockr.io/

you means your deposit isnt here since 3 weeks ago? have you try to contact vit via support form? perhaps he could be having something in real world  Huh Huh

I also have tried to contact him but he didn't reply to me, maybe he has some "trouble" in the real life.

That's what I was thinking. Nobody that operates a buisness in their right mind, don't check on it. Especially within 2 weeks. Something must be wrong.
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market

SAD - no longer active

Activity: 840
Merit: 1000

SAD - no longer active

Activity: 1708
Merit: 541

Activity: 602
Merit: 500
last login is Feb. 14. 2015.. oh well Shit happens
SAD - no longer active
SAD - no longer active
Where the hell is Vit? I've had a deposit that didn't come mia for over a week now. I've emailed him, used the contact form, sent him a message, nada.
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1528
No I dont escrow anymore.
Site is down? Why is it?

I also can't visit the site, I don't know why. I will send a PM to  vit1988 (but I've seen his last log in here was 5 Feb).

same goes as well for me,i cant visit the site

and i get an error 522!! and says website offline!

Its back now
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!
Site is down? Why is it?

I also can't visit the site, I don't know why. I will send a PM to  vit1988 (but I've seen his last log in here was 5 Feb).

same goes as well for me,i cant visit the site

and i get an error 522!! and says website offline!
legendary
#Free market
Site is down? Why is it?

staff
Activity: 2454
Merit: 1617
Crypto Swap Exchange
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
Woow the jackpot now is  0.71393548 BTC , I don't know but maybe today someone will try to "catch" it  Cheesy. Good luck guys.

Jackpot:
With each bet 0.1% of the bet amount goes right into the jackpot. You hit the jackpot if your seed meets a certain criteria and you have wagered at least 0.0001 for this particular roll. The probability for this to happen is 1:1,048,575 and the exact algorithm is:
Code:
function isJackpotHit($serverSeed, $clientSeed, $incrementalNonce) {
    $hash = sha1($serverSeed . '-' . $clientSeed . '-' . $incrementalNonce);
    return substr($hash, 0, 5) == '00000';
}

not sure about this certain criteria , or perhaps it is just pure luck? well considering the jackpot is 0.71 atm, lets say someone play with 0.0001 with the bankroll of 0.5, that 5000x roll to hit the jackpot , still its pure luck to get one, good luck to those trying
legendary
#Free market
Woow the jackpot now is  0.71393548 BTC , I don't know but maybe today someone will try to "catch" it  Cheesy. Good luck guys.
Activity: 1218
Merit: 513
jackpot up to over .7 now, so tempting to just .0001 bet on 1.01x

if you have lots of btc at least 0.1btc you should try 100x autobet
that can make it easier,at 1.01x you will always lose!

You must be very lucky to win jackpot , your odds are 1:1200000
legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!

if you have lots of btc at least 0.1btc you should try 100x autobet
that can make it easier,at 1.01x you will always lose!
Activity: 364
Merit: 250
copper member
Activity: 1498
Merit: 1528
No I dont escrow anymore.

It must be wagered on same day or it will roll over for next day ?

Its per bet. You have to bet at least 0.0001 each roll.
Pages:
Jump to: