Pages:
Author

Topic: •••• COINICHIWA • DICE • SINCE 2014 • INVEST • NEW DARK THEME •••• - page 8. (Read 32782 times)

legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1030
give me your cryptos
24+ hours later I got paid.

So, this site is not a scam, but still admin is inactive and I don't recommend playing here.

My 0.3 is still stuck in this shitty site

i dont know why people still deposit in a dying gambling site like coinichiwa and will come here that they have some funds still stuck in the site :/
Activity: 722
Merit: 500

So, this site is not a scam, but still admin is inactive and I don't recommend playing here.

Hope you can get it sorted.
Activity: 224
Merit: 100
My username was chosen by my nephew.

legendary
give me your cryptos
Not sure if I got scammed or the owner is dead, but my 10 BTC withdrawal request is pending for 24 hours already.

well, i dont know if these sounds a dumb or crazy but why deposit on site which is not really active and with a big big amount?

That is withdrawal not deposit. Please read it carefully

I dont think because of the admin inactivity you dont recommend us for playing here, admin is still active in game may be their customer service is the only one that delayed all these things

Yeah i know, didnt you understand my post? Why he deposit such a big amount in the first place :p

And how did you know that admin is active in the site? Last time i check many players are looking for him in the chat but he isnt active
legendary
Activity: 1078
Merit: 1000
Not sure if I got scammed or the owner is dead, but my 10 BTC withdrawal request is pending for 24 hours already.

well, i dont know if these sounds a dumb or crazy but why deposit on site which is not really active and with a big big amount?

That is withdrawal not deposit. Please read it carefully

I dont think because of the admin inactivity you dont recommend us for playing here, admin is still active in game may be their customer service is the only one that delayed all these things
Activity: 17
Merit: 0

legendary
give me your cryptos

Coinichiwa, right? May be since the amount is big, there may be some delay. Contact support.

I have did it already, but no help. Admin is gone.
legendary
Activity: 1302
Merit: 1005
New Decentralized Nuclear Hobbit
i deposit one btc on satoshi-karoshi but my account not updated.... why?Huh  tx is   https://blockchain.info/tx/f92d7c8d08ab0785b64555e011d37b7c91290df5d8ce1caac79949c090825971

and my satosh-karoshi account  is
http://i62.tinypic.com/ojp0s5.png

Nothing makes sense.. Wrong thread (At least wrong site) and you deposit 0.5BTC after that?
I hope the deposit got credited.

Coinichiwa, right? May be since the amount is big, there may be some delay. Contact support.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
i deposit one btc on satoshi-karoshi but my account not updated.... why?Huh  tx is   https://blockchain.info/tx/f92d7c8d08ab0785b64555e011d37b7c91290df5d8ce1caac79949c090825971

Why did you post your problem on satoshi karoshi in this thread (coinichiwa) are they the same owner?
Activity: 174
Being Human

Activity: 14
faucet is there btw dont know when they added it back
legendary
Activity: 1778
Merit: 1043
#Free market
Activity: 209
@OldHiall LuckyBit
Hit the jackpot myself just 2 days ago on autobet.... 1btc payout  Grin

congrats Smiley you are lucky man!
i try play again...maybe my lucky come to me Wink
Activity: 658
Hit the jackpot myself just 2 days ago on autobet.... 1btc payout  Grin
Activity: 658
IMO one of the most fun and best dice sites online, and also overlooked. Shame that he rolled out a great site but never got the marketing off the ground to really get the word out.
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
I really wish there was a way to use the site to see how fast the rolls are without having to register. Even the username "test" was taken, I just wanted to quick registration. And I look and there isn't even a facuet there.

Seems that vit has not fixed it yet, because the faucet was removed since more than a month ago.
Maybe vit1988 is very busy, so he did not have enough time to fix it.

just tryed to claim some satoshis from faucet it gaved me 0 lol

is faucet removed ?

vit1988 has told me that he is fixing a couple of things on site and after he will re-enable the faucet. Just wait a couple of days, he's really busy (I think with his real life).
Activity: 476
DIVERGENT OTC MARKET FOR DISTINCTIVE ASSETS!
I actually like your website outlook.
But isn't this ripped from some other dice site? I swear i have seen this before but not 100% sure.
OT: Goodluck anyway and long life  Roll Eyes
legendary
Activity: 3808
Merit: 1723
Up to 300% + 200 FS deposit bonuses
I really wish there was a way to use the site to see how fast the rolls are without having to register. Even the username "test" was taken, I just wanted to quick registration. And I look and there isn't even a facuet there.
Pages:
Jump to: