Pages:
Author

Topic: Coining A Dice | Happy Hours, Jackpot, Faucet, Giveaways and more - page 3. (Read 3511 times)

Activity: 896
Merit: 1000
Why you make a new thread what was the problem to post in old one?
i dont think we need a new thread to post these updates

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/coining-a-dice-jackpotautobet1hefaucetsupportaffiliate-system-1090350
legendary
Activity: 1463
Merit: 1886
Well done! You're a machine =)

The site seems to keep improving by the day. I must say, I love the style of art you used on the OP promotional graphic.
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I'm Coining A Dice...
Happy Hour is ON! For the next 60 minutes, our house edge is lowered to 0.25%!

I'm Coining A Dice...
Changelog:

July 29th, 2015
  • Autobet delay lowered to 350ms
  • Small optimization fixes

July 24th, 2015
  • All bets & high rollers tab is now served as a static file to all users.
  • Changed the way stats were calculated and sent to the user.
  • Optimized the way users get their balance while placing bets.
  • Fixed a bug loading the contents on the wrong place when clicking the "High Rollers" tab

July 11th, 2015
  • Fixed autobet, which would not start if balance was less than 1 bit
  • Autobet multiplier on win/loss, can now DECREASE your bet amount if you set the Multiply on loss/win options to 0.xx values. Using 0 as a value will still return you to the base bet.

July 8th, 2015
  • Minimum bet changed to 0.01 bit! (1 satoshi)
  • Wagered stats are now in BTC instead of Bits.

July 4th, 2015
  • Fixed a rounding bug of the user's balance. This affected the "max" wager button. Bug reported by GoGreen earlier this week. A temporary fix was pushed immediately, and now we have placed a more stable fix for this issue.
  • When using the autobet, if the balance dropped below 1, the system would not let the user place a bet after depositing with out reloading the page. This is now fixed.
  • Lowered the autobet delay to 500ms
  • Friendlier error messages while betting.

June 27, 2015
  • Fixed a bug where after betting the client would get 2 hashes from MoneyPot
  • Changed the "My Bets" area coloring to match "All Bets" and "High Rollers"
  • Affiliate/referral system is now live! Get 0.1% of the wagered amount of any player you refer. Login to Coining A Dice, and click "Affiliate Earnings" for more info!

June 26, 2015
  • More Autobet functionality, such as "Multiply on Win" and "Round Limit"
  • Lowered the Autobet timer to 650ms. If your client hasn't received the next bet's hash, it won't send a bet*
  • Moved both Profit & Win Chance areas below "Wager"
  • Moved "Lower/Higher" bet buttons below "Multiplier"
  • "Last bet info" is now shorter. You should refer to the "My Bets" tab for more information
  • Removed Support tab
  • FAQ, Contact & Bitcoin Forum buttons were merged to "Help" button
  • Fixed a bug that would not show the last Jackpot winner when clicking the "Jackpot" button
  • Changed the tint of the green/red colors on "All Bets" and "High Rollers". They should be easier on the eye now
*This may have some unintended side effects on the "Round Limit" and "Multiply on Win/Loss" functions, but I'll be monitoring it. You should report a bug in this case.

June 22, 2015
  • Jackpot logs are now available by clicking the "Jackpot" button on the navbar.
  • Added Global Site Stats
  • Started phasing out the showing of MoneyPot Bet IDs on "All Bets" and "High Rollers" tabs. This will not change in "My Bets" tab for now.
  • A user could place a bet smaller than 1 bit under some circumstances. This is now fixed.

June 21, 2015
  • Jackpot system! We give back 0.05% of the lost bets. For more information, visit Coining A Dice login, and click "Jackpot".
  • Added internal bet number (see image below), to keep track of more advanced stats. Unfortunately, we can't get information for all the bets that have been placed in the past. We are saving all the bets placed on Coining A Dice since the bet with MoneyPot ID 18630177.
  • Autobet timer reduced to 700ms
  • All bets tab reloads faster.
  • Changed default tab to "All Bets"
  • Tips from and to the admins are advertised to the chat
  • Various bug fixes

June 20, 2015
  • Added "All Bets" tab
  • Added "High Rollers" tab
  • Fixed a bug where the user was greeted with an "Invalid authid" error message. If you are affected, please logout from the site, and login again.
  • Various other small bugfixes

June 19, 2015
  • Moved to new server!
  • New public page with info about the site. See it at https://coinin.ga/
  • Keyboard shortcuts!
  • Tip other users using your app balance
  • Fixed various bugs regarding autobet. You should see less (if any) invalid bet hash or seed warnings.
  • Overall speed fixes. You should see the whole betting process go faster, especially on Autobet.
  • Autobet timer decreased from 1 second to 750ms. I will be monitoring the site and decrease it more in the next days. My target is 400-500ms. Whatever happens, your browser won't submit a request before receiving the next hash, so your mileage may vary

June 17, 2015
  • Added Autobet (warning: it was tested, but it may bug out. please report any bugs as soon as possible)
  • Fixed an error where you could place a bet before receiving the results of previous bet and a new hash.
  • Re-organized betting area with headers and etc
  • Clicking on the "Bitcoin talk Forum" button will now work on guests

June 16, 2015:
  • The chat is now minimized by default!
  • The items on the menu are bigger
  • Fixed a bug when trying to login directly from MoneyPot listing page
  • The AutoBet system is almost ready. There are some bugs I need to solve, and then it will go live, probably this Friday.

June 15, 2015:
  • Public release & announcement
  • Various bug fixes & improvements

I'm Coining A Dice...
Pages:
Jump to: