Pages:
Author

Topic: Coining A Dice |/ Jackpot~Autobet~1%HE~Faucet~Support~Affiliate System \| - page 3. (Read 4655 times)

Activity: 854
Merit: 1000
Are you working with moneypot?or just stats?
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
I'm Coining A Dice...
Some changes made on the site:
  • The chat is now minimized by default!
  • The items on the menu are bigger
  • Fixed a bug when trying to login directly from MoneyPot listing page
  • The AutoBet system is almost ready. There are some bugs I need to solve, and then it will go live, probably this Friday.
Make sure you take part in the first giveaway of Coining A Dice! Read more information here
I'm Coining A Dice...
I have a suggest for your site, please remove the open chat immediatly when the user enter to the site, is better open chat only if user like open
Your suggestion has been noted. If more users request this, I will do it sooner.

Looks good, James!
Thanks Dan Smiley

The site looks pretty good for start...

also what is your connection with moneypot? because i can see that we can login with are account over there
I am using MoneyPot to handle all financial stuff. It's safer both for me and for the visitors, as I do not handle anything with bitcoins, I'm just giving you a place to play.

Of course you can login with moneypot account, because this site is using Moneypot's API.
And yeah, I think this is the best theme among other dice sites that just launched today. At least they try to make it a little bit different and did not just copy paste Dan's script Smiley

Thank you for your good words. When everything is in place (autobet, high rollers, all bets, jackpot etc), it will look like a unique dice site.
The reason it looks a little bit like Dan's script, is that both his and my script are using Bootstrap.

Thank you everyone for visiting & playing on Coining A Dice. I'm really thankful for all your suggestions and the time you spend on my site!
Once I have a couple more things ready, I will start doing some giveaways. Until then, keep playing. The more Bits you play, the more I can spend on giveaways!
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354

also what is your connection with moneypot? because i can see that we can login with are account over there

Of course you can login with moneypot account, because this site is using Moneypot's API.
And yeah, I think this is the best theme among other dice sites that just launched today. At least they try to make it a little bit different and did not just copy paste Dan's script Smiley

legendary
Activity: 3724
Merit: 1028
The Best Tipster on the Forum!!

dan
Activity: 50
Merit: 0
legendary
Activity: 2156
Merit: 1082
I have a suggest for your site, please remove the open chat immediatly when the user enter to the site, is better open chat only if user like open
I'm Coining A Dice...
Yes, it is 2 bits every 5 minutes using MoneyPot. You can claim, whatever balance you have.

As for the self-moderated thread, once it is out of beta, I'll start a new thread Smiley

Yes, Autobet isn't hard, so I will start coding it now.
legendary
Activity: 2562
Merit: 1414
How much exactly can you earn from coinin.ga faucet?

It is actually moneypot's faucet and it is 2 bits which is claimable every 5 minutes, best thing is that you dont need a zero balance to claim the faucet

@OP : any reason for a self moderated thread? Basically if you are using moneypot API then you wont have to worry about people saying that it is not fair here

I clicked self-moderated by mistake while creating the thread, and it seems like I can't change it...

You cant change it unfortunately. I would suggest to start a new thread rather than using a self moderation thread because there is a tendency that the owner of a self moderation thread doesnt like to be criticize and it is a bad publicity imo

Auto Bet will probably be added in early July.

Autobet feature shouldnt be hard to code and it should be on top priority list. To be honest dice sites are boring because it only needs 1 click to know wether you win or lose, therefore an auotbet feature would help players rather than rolling manually for hours in the site
legendary
Activity: 1862
Merit: 1004
wow nice dice site your site could be real competition for others like da dice and prime dice Cheesy the faucet is good and with the dice site linked to moneypot i can use my balance on all the sites on the network Cheesy good job OP Cheesy
How much exactly can you earn from coinin.ga faucet? I couldn't find that info anywhere. It would not let me see this unless I register which I can't do atm.
I'm Coining A Dice...
I am semiworking on the Jackpot. It will probably be ready in the weekend, along with "All Bets".
"High Rollers" is low on my priority list, and Auto Bet will probably be added in early July.
Activity: 896
Site Updated!
New additions:
- Set your own seed (must be an integer up to 9 characters)
- Personal stats are now updated in real time.
- Added a FAQ section

Site scheme color changed. If you have any suggestions, I'm listening Smiley

This nice looking dice site backed by Moneypot user interface is simple and clean, i hope in next update new features will be added there All Bets, High Rollers and Auto Bet, any news about jackpot when it will be happen?
I'm Coining A Dice...
Site Updated!
New additions:
- Set your own seed (must be an integer up to 9 characters)
- Personal stats are now updated in real time.
- Added a FAQ section

Site scheme color changed. If you have any suggestions, I'm listening Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1218
wow nice dice site your site could be real competition for others like da dice and prime dice Cheesy the faucet is good and with the dice site linked to moneypot i can use my balance on all the sites on the network Cheesy good job OP Cheesy
Activity: 381
Merit: 250
worked nicely except having to refresh every time i hit the faucet.

same here, but for me is just an small issue.

btw the site looks really cool, maybe i will have more lucky here than in other sites, wish me good luck! Tongue

also good job with this faucet Wink already added to my favorite list!
I'm Coining A Dice...

Fixed this. When you click the "Faucet" tab, the captcha reloads!
Activity: 345
I'm Coining A Dice...
Wow that is another interesting dice site introduced by OP which is supported by moneypot.This site has cool design and very good house edge with faucet facility.I would give it a try by using faucet to see in action how the things move and works practically.

please tell us about the very good house edge. what is it in %? thanks

The site's edge is 1%, and I do not plan on increasing it anytime soon.

The chat has been fixed. You may have to clear your cache and reload the page. Please send me your username in moneypot, I want to send you some bits as a gift for reporting this bug!
legendary
Activity: 1876
Merit: 1005
Wow that is another interesting dice site introduced by OP which is supported by moneypot.This site has cool design and very good house edge with faucet facility.I would give it a try by using faucet to see in action how the things move and works practically.

1% house edge is standard and accepted happily house edge by the players ,which is being charged by most high standard and well known sites.This is quite reasonable house edge for any site to keep the site running and paying the staff etc.What I can hope now is keeping this 1% house edge OP will start some promotional campaign to make it successful site.
Activity: 348

Pages:
Jump to: