Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinLearn.org : Newbie Learning + Hourly Earning - page 2. (Read 34830 times)

legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital
i did not know this site. pretty nice concept, cool!
True. It is an innovative concept and a faucet running for so long is scarce.

you should add a waiting time for each learning part because otherwise people will skip.
I think, there is already waiting time, without completing that time people wont be able to earn.
legendary
Activity: 1148
Merit: 1010
In Satoshi I Trust
www.CoinLearn.org

Learn & Earn Free Bitcoins

- Earn bitcoin within an hour just by visiting the site.

- Learn various things about bitcoin by going through different Q/A on our site.

- Consistent payment for last one year.

- On site ad opportunity with free earning.

- Earn 50% of payment from referral.

- Advertisement Spot Booking: BuySellAds | Direct Ad

i did not know this site. pretty nice concept, cool!

you should add a waiting time for each learning part because otherwise people will skip.
legendary
Activity: 1662
Merit: 1050
Here is a suggestion to improve CoinLearn. There have been more movies released regarding bitcoin since the The Rise and Rise of Bitcoin. So, you might add more movies and show them alternatively under www.coinlearn.org/movie.php
legendary
Activity: 2198
Merit: 1049
Is really good  the site to a newbie?

Yes it is. It is paying out consistently for over a year now.
Activity: 462
Merit: 250
Is really good  the site to a newbie?
Activity: 329
Merit: 251
If you have Qs related to bitcoin, feel free to ask them in the thread below...

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/looking-for-bitcoin-qa-please-contribute-568942

Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Monthly payment for June 2015 has been sent out...

https://blockchain.info/tx/6cc52c1a3fb91585b93cabc0e4d6481f7cf84ca482301823a2a2c316b09ef953

Enjoy your free bits Smiley

p.s. If you are satisfied with CoinLearn.org, you may consider to leave +ve trust feedback.

+1

keep up the good work Smiley
Monthly payment for June 2015 has been sent out...

https://blockchain.info/tx/6cc52c1a3fb91585b93cabc0e4d6481f7cf84ca482301823a2a2c316b09ef953

Enjoy your free bits Smiley

p.s. If you are satisfied with CoinLearn.org, you may consider to leave +ve trust feedback.
You declared that you do not have a Bitcoin address !!! You can have one instatntly at CoinBase.

Your site has a lot of spelling mistakes and poor grammar.

Thanks for pointing this out. If you can spot more, please let us know. We'll be happy to correct our mistakes...
Activity: 574
Merit: 296
Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!
This site is an awesome idea. It helps you learn about bitcoin and you get paid for learning about it! Awesome idea and its a great way to get someone started with a little bitcoin. I have been using the site and i really like it so far, great work with it!

Contribute more Q/A here at your spare time: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/looking-for-bitcoin-qa-please-contribute-568942

Thank you for the link, if i think of any questions i will make sure i post there to let you know. Keep up the great work!
Activity: 196
Merit: 100
You declared that you do not have a Bitcoin address !!! You can have one instatntly at CoinBase.

Your site has a lot of spelling mistakes and poor grammar.
Activity: 84
Merit: 10
۩۞۩ secondstrade.com ★
i saw someone talking about bot ..and how to exploit coinlearn..i really discourage any these types of shits..coinlearn help us to grow with the bitcoin..

thank you
Activity: 56
Merit: 0
sounds cool  Smiley Smiley Earning by Learning. Start learning www.coinlearn.org/?r=1NjfakyHTvbir2z5kzZnziJwMfLvAnT2tH
legendary
Activity: 2282
Merit: 1204
The revolution will be digital
This site is an awesome idea. It helps you learn about bitcoin and you get paid for learning about it! Awesome idea and its a great way to get someone started with a little bitcoin. I have been using the site and i really like it so far, great work with it!

Contribute more Q/A here at your spare time: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/looking-for-bitcoin-qa-please-contribute-568942
Activity: 574
Merit: 296
Bitcoin isn't a bubble. It's the pin!
Activity: 784
Merit: 500
Isn't this thread supposed to be in Micro Earnings?

I dont think so. CoinLearn.org is primarily a learning portal for newbies. Earning is secondary.
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Go figure! | I'm nearing 1337 posts...
Isn't this thread supposed to be in Micro Earnings?
Activity: 686
Merit: 255
I just encountered CoinLearn.com. Is it related to CoinLearn.org in any case? Just wondering...

It seems someone has already asked this question. Please check the top of this page.
Pages:
Jump to: