Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinMakers by ICO Brothers – creation of cryptocurrency, forking - page 10. (Read 1591 times)

Activity: 49
Merit: 0
What blockchains are the projects u can develop based on?
Activity: 21
If I have a ready-made project, can you improve it in any way?
Activity: 2
I still don't understand what your project is.
Activity: 126
Hmm it’s a pity that the development may take long – the coin is needed urgently. But i think that professionals will deal with it. 
If you have no time for waiting, you can buy a ready-made coin. 
Forks of what coins can you develop? How long will it take?
Greetings! We can create fork of any coin you like. The timeframes depends on your requirements.     
Activity: 53
Hmm it’s a pity that the development may take long – the coin is needed urgently. But i think that professionals will deal with it. 
Activity: 28
for busssiness account better upgrade your account to coper member, so you can upload some photo's Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes Roll Eyes
Activity: 41
Forks of what coins can you develop? How long will it take?
What is this company about? What are they working on?
Coin Makers company works on creation of coins and forking of existing coins on a by-order basis.
The dev team is interesting. I’m wondering whether they’ve developed a lot of coins.
Hello! Our team has developed 14 coins and forks during 2018.
Activity: 280
Merit: 100
What is this company about? What are they working on?
Activity: 24
The dev team is interesting. I’m wondering whether they’ve developed a lot of coins.
Meet a new service – forks and cryptocurrency creation, existing coin improvement, platform development, listing on the exchange.  

CoinMakers - ICO Brothers company’s division which keeps up with the times.

Services:

-Creating forks - We will create a fork of any coin of your choice
-Coins development - C11, POW, POS, POW/POS, X11, X13, X14, X15, X16, X17, Qubit, Quark, Skein, Lyra2Z, Xevan, Neoscrypt
-Coins sale - If you don’t have time to develop your coin we can offer you turnkey solutions
-ETH-based projects - Solidity and Ethereum-based project development
-STO platform - We will make your platform accessible and preset it for calculation and payouts to token holders
-Support - We will set, test, refine and protect your blockchain projects and coins

Learn more on CoinMakers.org
Pages:
Jump to: