Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinMakers by ICO Brothers – creation of cryptocurrency, forking - page 5. (Read 1591 times)

Activity: 44
Merit: 0
Can you change my ready-made project?   
Activity: 57
Which coins can you develop?
Activity: 106
Are you planning to add new technical development services?   
Activity: 126
Does current situation in the cryptocurrency market have any impact on quality of your work?
It has no impact on quality of our work, we are scrupulous about every order and do our best each time. 
I saw the reviews saying that the quality of your work was excellent. I think I’m going to make an order. 
Good afternoon! Thanks, we are happy to hear this Smiley If you have an order, contact us via the form on the official site. 
Activity: 2
Does current situation in the cryptocurrency market have any impact on quality of your work?
Activity: 7
I saw the reviews saying that the quality of your work was excellent. I think I’m going to make an order. 
Doyou work on development only? What about further support of the project?
We can support the project in the future, work on its improvement and etc if the client wants. 
How do you form prices for your services?   
Hello! The price is formed individually in each case depending on client’s requirements. 
Activity: 39
Doyou work on development only? What about further support of the project?
Activity: 39
How do you form prices for your services?   
What are your plans for 2019?
We will continue improving  quality of the services and work with even bigger number of clients.   
Could you please clarify what your company specialized in?   
Hello! We provide a wide range of service in cryptocurrency area. In particular, we develop coins and forks of existing coins, as well as full-fledged Ethereum-based platforms.   
Activity: 54
What are your plans for 2019?
Activity: 50
Could you please clarify what your company specialized in?   
Do STO platforms have demand?
STO started having high demand in the year when a lot of scam ICOs took place.
Why don’t you consider other blockchains for development of platforms for clients except for Ethereum?
Because Ethereum has the highest demand and is the most reliable blockchain at the moment. 
Activity: 57
Do STO platforms have demand?
Activity: 48
Why don’t you consider other blockchains for development of platforms for clients except for Ethereum?
brand new
Activity: 0
Can you develop X11 coin?
Pages:
Jump to: