Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinMarketCal site is a SCAM - page 2. (Read 499 times)

Activity: 252
Merit: 100
February 19, 2018, 03:34:20 PM
This makes no sense.
CoinMarketCal is a fantastic place, was so happy to have found it.
Users can manipulate data on the site, but that happens everywhere in crypto, I'm so used to it by now that I spot it immediately Smiley
Activity: 164
Merit: 1
bitcoin is great
February 19, 2018, 02:07:50 PM
It is kind of sketchy in my opinion.first,why would the site be using a name similar to coin market cap which every one knows.That is kind of phishy in my opinion.There are a lot of information pouring into the cryptosphere and from different sources.A lot of them are scammy or incorrect.If you intend to make an investment decision based on information from coinmarketcal,proceed with caution and always cross-check with other more reliable sources.
Activity: 854
Merit: 500
einc.io
February 19, 2018, 01:00:10 PM
I think it's a very good and useful site. I do not think it's scam. It may only be some erroneous data.
legendary
Activity: 1120
Merit: 1003
twet.ch/inv/62d7ae96
February 19, 2018, 12:54:55 PM
Pay attention, we talk about https://coinmarketcal.com/, not https://coinmarketcap.com/.
As for me, I think we can find approximate information about important upcoming events - isn't that good? Besides, community are involved in assessment this events.

This is a good thought. The key word is approximate. It's not a secret for everyone that information placed there could be inaccurate or incorrect so everybody needs to check it twice (or even more) before doing smth based on it.
Activity: 107
Merit: 0
February 19, 2018, 12:45:49 PM
Pay attention, we talk about https://coinmarketcal.com/, not https://coinmarketcap.com/.
As for me, I think we can find approximate information about important upcoming events - isn't that good? Besides, community are involved in assessment this events.
Activity: 742
Merit: 251
PRIVATE FEDERATED BLOCKCHAIN
February 19, 2018, 12:37:06 PM
Fake info there for a site who claim to be ' EVIDENCE-BASED '
do NOT TRUST this website
coinmarketcap.com I still believe the truth,CMC retrieve price list of coin data with average value,so the conclusion is not the same as the number in the CMC,in every market there must be a difference between less and more value of the coin
Activity: 490
Merit: 105
February 19, 2018, 11:59:40 AM
it is likely that this is because everybody who finds an environment with such a large cash potency makes this kind of move
February 19, 2018, 11:35:05 AM
do you mean coinmarket cap? or coin marketcal? give the links please..why its scam?
https://coinmarketcal.com
Activity: 647
Merit: 260
February 19, 2018, 11:05:25 AM
I dont know if they are really scammers, but I think coinmarketcap is the better site to grab your details and information for a coin. I am using coinmarketcap for years now and I am still happy with it!
Activity: 546
Merit: 250
February 19, 2018, 10:57:32 AM
isnt it based on votes of crowd
Activity: 966
February 19, 2018, 10:55:35 AM
do you mean coinmarket cap? or coin marketcal? give the links please..why its scam?
Activity: 406
Merit: 251
February 19, 2018, 10:43:18 AM
Op is talking about "coinmarketcaL" while the legit site is conmarketcaP this two are different so maybe OP is a victim of foolishness.next time MIND TO READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PUTTING COMMENTS.

Well for me I don't think coinmarketcal is a scam because it's really been helpful too me since was I started crypto until now. Yes that's true sometimes there are events that suddenly missing that's why I am adding some resources like twitter and reddit so I can be so sure.
Are you sure you know that coinmarketCAL? Ok so whats this?for what is this site created?i dont see in on google lol

not sure if srs, but he does mean coinmarketcal (coinmarketcalendar) which is a source for upcoming news/events for coins
Activity: 196
CHIEF GROWTH OFFICER OF GLOBAL ENTERPRENEUR
February 19, 2018, 10:33:25 AM
You should never believe in one information source in the first place since crypto world is very harsh and you should never believe the information you saw online unless it is confirmed by many sources. Personnally I think Coinmarketcal is legit since it is a Evidence-based & Community-driven website so every people only can contribute to this website like you and me. It is like twitter since everybody can tweets about fake news.
Activity: 280
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 10:05:29 AM
I also never trust one source, at least 2-3. Once I lost money on fake news, since then I double-check.
MV7
Activity: 322
Merit: 107
WPP ENERGY - BACKED ASSET GREEN ENERGY TOKEN
February 19, 2018, 09:58:23 AM
Not sure I'd say it's a scam. People use that term too loosely nowadays.

You can also use cryptocalender.pro or coincalendar.info
Activity: 406
Merit: 102
February 19, 2018, 09:26:18 AM
This site is called as decentralized but you always need to check the information yourself, because lots of people come together and manipulate the site maybe, but I don't think this affect people much.
Activity: 462
February 19, 2018, 09:25:00 AM
Op is talking about "coinmarketcaL" while the legit site is conmarketcaP this two are different so maybe OP is a victim of foolishness.next time MIND TO READ CAREFULLY BEFORE PUTTING COMMENTS.

Well for me I don't think coinmarketcal is a scam because it's really been helpful too me since was I started crypto until now. Yes that's true sometimes there are events that suddenly missing that's why I am adding some resources like twitter and reddit so I can be so sure.
Are you sure you know that coinmarketCAL? Ok so whats this?for what is this site created?i dont see in on google lol
Merit: 10
February 19, 2018, 09:08:34 AM
Activity: 1022
Merit: 20
RiveMont
February 19, 2018, 09:06:25 AM
The name is also fishy, just too similar with the original coinmarketcap cmc, although i have never used coinmarketcal, if there is something suspicious then the community need to stay alert.
Activity: 434
Merit: 255
Presale starts on 28th of April!
February 19, 2018, 08:34:26 AM
It is normal for some information to be in error. Because everybody can make news sources.
Pages:
Jump to: