Author

Topic: CoinMarketCap.com - Market Cap Rankings of All Cryptocurrencies! - page 131. (Read 639534 times)

Activity: 196
Merit: 100
Hello, Gliss!

Could you please change CMC's redirection from www.h2ocoins.org to www.h2ocoin.net, please?

Thank you very much!

-TWC
Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Activity: 686
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
Finally , something has been done for the premined crap coin.

Also , please remove Aph (aphroditecoin)  the dev has already dumped millions on poloniex (you can check the orderbook) so it's an obvious scam.
https://poloniex.com/exchange/btc_aph

Sell Orders    Total: 1748631.59234775 APH
Activity: 686
What's this 'Marinecoin' doing in here? You realize all this 50-60-70-80-90-99.9999% premined coins are only 50-40-30-20-10-0.0001% in circulation? you should only consider the coins which are MINED not the amount which is premined.
legendary
Activity: 1680
Merit: 1001
CEO Bitpanda.com
legendary
Activity: 1806
Merit: 1001
Official Website:
NasCoin.org

Hello! Please add NAS to the list! What is NAS? It's a descendant of NXT and first working fork of NXT's source code. The litecoin of NXT: NAS.

Official Thread: https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/nas-descendant-of-nxt-100-posmore-exchangeswinnas-is-ready-523187

NAS just got added to DGEX! We are waiting for adding on other exchanges!

Thank you!

Double that!
Activity: 403
Merit: 250
Glad you got rid of the premine scams. looks good
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Default view is now Market Cap by Available Supply.   There's a backlog of new coins to add, I'll get to them asap after some site maintenance is taken care of.  Thanks for your patience.

If that is the case, then you need to change the formula for the low volume to 0.001% of available coins too. Now it uses the full market cap including pre-mined coins. If you want to be consistent, be consistent.

Thanks.

Done.  Low volume is now strictly < 1 BTC daily volume.

Default view is now Market Cap by Available Supply.   There's a backlog of new coins to add, I'll get to them asap after some site maintenance is taken care of.  Thanks for your patience.

Yes Gliss good but you put a "made up" available supply for Marinecoin, 7 million MTC, I don't know how you got that number. what is there on your site will sure get me in to trouble in the future if you don't change it, you are now providing inaccurate info, the number should be 48,053,393 mil MTC with 10 cent price our Market cap based on available supply should be over 4 (four) million USD. I can not control the sale or trading of this 48 mil amount of MTC and this number will slowly increase in the future.

Regards
Marinecoin Dev

https://cryptocointalk.com/topic/3276-marinecoin-mtc-information/

The announcement thread states a 97.3% Premine

"PREMINE
%97.3 cold stored, only developer himself has access(not multiple people) Will be used for future development, mega projects such as Marinecoin City, the control of the pre mined will be given to public via checks and balances control mechanism, the commonwealth coins also will be used create fiat currency reserves for price stability in exchanges, rest 2.7 % coins designed to be mined in 1000 years 1 coin per target block every 2 minutes."

Which are the criteria for tumbling a coin?

You disabled KarpelesCoin when it was 15000% , stopping progression and provoking tons of  losses for investors and affected.

I asked an explanation and You answerd sic "Sorry about that, having troubles with Allcrypt's API.  Hopefully resolved soon. ", but it was fully false because at that moment another coins of Allcrypt were running fine. AT botton of list there were 5 or 6 coins, KarpelesCoin and other coins without Allcrypt exchange, so it was clear a prevarication from yourself.

cite of prevarication:

Why KarpelesCoin are stuck at botton if  explorer is up? The coin was ranked in #10  and now it is stuck at bottom. People are missing opportunity to invest and other people are losing money. Please, contact with dev if there is any problem and restore KarpelesCoin in cmc. Thanks in advance.

Sorry about that, having troubles with Allcrypt's API.  Hopefully resolved soon.

You did decide to disable KarpelesCoin by yourself, interferring in market, what is against bitcoin spirit and proper of dictatorships like Cuba or North Korea. You  did intervene in markets, deciding which coins are good and which bads ...

You are DEEPLY IDIOT.

I really have no idea what you're talking about.  Allcrypt made a special API endpoint for the site, and it's now working as intended.

Hi, I am KarpelesCoin dev.

According to Allcrypt exchange owner, it was working fine at 5 Apr.

Regards
Activity: 28
Merit: 0
GLISS, the great MAN!!!

Gliss, the Great Man, took the BTCs of Mtgox affected of KarpelesCOin and gave it to Marinecoin=isracoin.

Praise to GLISS, the Great Man.

THE GREAT IDIOT!!
Activity: 673
Merit: 105

If that is the case, then you need to change the formula for the low volume to 0.001% of available coins too. Now it uses the full market cap including pre-mined coins. If you want to be consistent, be consistent.

Thanks.

Yes Gliss good but you put a "made up" available supply for Marinecoin, 7 million MTC, I don't know how you got that number. what is there on your site will sure get me in to trouble in the future if you don't change it, you are now providing inaccurate info, the number should be 48,053,393 mil MTC with 10 cent price our Market cap based on available supply should be over 4 (four) million USD. I can not control the sale or trading of this 48 mil amount of MTC and this number will slowly increase in the future.

Regards
Marinecoin Dev

"PREMINE
%97.3 cold stored, only developer himself has access(not multiple people) Will be used for future development, mega projects such as Marinecoin City, the control of the pre mined will be given to public via checks and balances control mechanism, the commonwealth coins also will be used create fiat currency reserves for price stability in exchanges, rest 2.7 % coins designed to be mined in 1000 years 1 coin per target block every 2 minutes."

Inıtıally, That was written over 3 months ago, since then I have have made deals for mining equipment, outsourced software development, paying for promotions and more, These are private matters details are only discussed with 2000 MTC holder core community members, you have been doing a lot of changes on your website recently, I am not in a position what you put there its your site. I can only provide you with more accurate info. the rest is up to you.

Regards
Marinecoin Dev
answer coward!!
DONT WAIT FOR THE TRANSLATYION

conmarkecap= SHIT

Gliss=coward, prevaricator and liar.

This is the better translation, I think.

Activity: 8

Thanks.

Regards
Marinecoin Dev

You disabled KarpelesCoin when it was 15000% , stopping progression and provoking tons of  losses for investors and affected.

I asked an explanation and You answerd sic "Sorry about that, having troubles with Allcrypt's API.  Hopefully resolved soon. ", but it was fully false because at that moment another coins of Allcrypt were running fine. AT botton of list there were 5 or 6 coins, KarpelesCoin and other coins without Allcrypt exchange, so it was clear a prevarication from yourself.

cite of prevarication:

Why KarpelesCoin are stuck at botton if  explorer is up? The coin was ranked in #10  and now it is stuck at bottom. People are missing opportunity to invest and other people are losing money. Please, contact with dev if there is any problem and restore KarpelesCoin in cmc. Thanks in advance.

Sorry about that, having troubles with Allcrypt's API.  Hopefully resolved soon.

You did decide to disable KarpelesCoin by yourself, interferring in market, what is against bitcoin spirit and proper of dictatorships like Cuba or North Korea. You  did intervene in markets, deciding which coins are good and which bads ...

You are DEEPLY IDIOT.

I really have no idea what you're talking about.  Allcrypt made a special API endpoint for the site, and it's now working as intended.

LOL No. Solarcoin and all coins of Allcyrpt worked fine. Only Karpelescoin was at bottom after to be ranked #8. You did decied tumblin it. Why are you lying?
Activity: 258
Merit: 252

Thanks.

Regards
Marinecoin Dev

"PREMINE

cite of prevarication:

You are DEEPLY IDIOT.

cite of prevarication:

Just  people to say that  GLISS manipulate and interfere in market disabling and manipulating coins by own interest.

Activity: 673
Merit: 105
Default view is now Market Cap by Available Supply.   There's a backlog of new coins to add, I'll get to them asap after some site maintenance is taken care of.  Thanks for your patience.

Regards
Marinecoin Dev
Activity: 119
Merit: 10
Default view is now Market Cap by Available Supply.   There's a backlog of new coins to add, I'll get to them asap after some site maintenance is taken care of.  Thanks for your patience.

Thanks.
Activity: 258
Merit: 252
Jump to: