Author

Topic: CoinMarketCap.com - Market Cap Rankings of All Cryptocurrencies! - page 135. (Read 639534 times)

Activity: 673
Merit: 105

Here is a short list what the pre-mine of marinecoin intended for the future

0 zero confirmation verified merchant transaction insurance, for fastest payments like visa &mastercard
exchange scam protection insurance for investors,
available extra funds for un-matched development and advancement
fork protection compensation after a possible %51 attack to protect merchant activity
mega-projects that will benefit the community in the future some mentioned on the marinecoin.org
verified wallet address protection will insure all transactions between two verified wallets in case of a scammer did not deliver after payment their ID will be known and the other party will get a full refund.

these are just a sample of what is being done at Marinecoin, none of these are possible without it.

If your supposed non-scam coins can ever do those I will give you my car.

For the future I plan on conquering the entire milkyway and snikers galaxy for human kind.
Can your coin do the same?

I'm talking what the coin does right now ,and it's just a scam copy cat premined piece of garbage.

Well I am working on stuff and it takes good amount of time to develop and immense effort. instead of trying to discourage a little extra help would have been nice.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

0 zero confirmation verified merchant transaction insurance, for fastest payments like visa &mastercard
fork protection compensation after a possible %51 attack to protect merchant activity
mega-projects that will benefit the community in the future some mentioned on the marinecoin.org
verified wallet address protection will insure all transactions between two verified wallets in case of a scammer did not deliver after payment their ID will be known and the other party will get a full refund.

these are just a sample of what is being done at Marinecoin, none of these are possible without it.

For the future I plan on conquering the entire milkyway and snikers galaxy for human kind.
Can your coin do the same?

I'm talking what the coin does right now ,and it's just a scam copy cat premined piece of garbage.
Coinmarketcap.com forefront of Mathematics & Ranking Technologies that are beyond human comprehension

A picture is worth a thousand words.

Low volume scam coins deserve to be on the 10th page , not on the second Smiley

It is natural for new different concept coins to have initial low volume and increase gradually, don't you agree,

And if they were a scam then the price will be so low their market cap will be a non-issue.

and the constant use of the word scam on these forums hurts the public opinion on crypto in general,
so e.g. if you have no hard evidence to share of such and such happened and thus this and this took place on a particular crypto currency
I kindly advice you do not use that word on public forums.

Yeah , that's what i said it first time , scam coins like your premine scam coin is hurting all the cryptos with it's fake numbers.

in defi we trust
Coinmarketcap.com forefront of Mathematics & Ranking Technologies that are beyond human comprehension

It is natural for new different concept coins to have initial low volume and increase gradually, don't you agree,

And if they were a scam then the price will be so low their market cap will be a non-issue.

and the constant use of the word scam on these forums hurts the public opinion on crypto in general,
so e.g. if you have no hard evidence to share of such and such happened and thus this and this took place on a particular crypto currency

Yeah , that's what i said it first time , scam coins like your premine scam coin is hurting all the cryptos with it's fake numbers.

in defi we trust

Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Gliss,

Please update the Sambacoin info: added on more two exchanges:
https://exarena.net/markets/smb-btc/
https://www.swaphole.com/

legendary
Activity: 2114
Merit: 1090
=== NODE IS OK! ==
Hello Coinmarketcap dev.

Could you please make it possible to switch coins charts from USD to BTC like on the main page with prices?

Yes, please add this feature Smiley
legendary
Activity: 1232
Merit: 1195
congrats on making $20,000+ a month in ads.

I've watched you from the beginning and great to see your site succeed Cool

Maybe I missed it but where did he say he made 20K a month? That's nuts if true.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Thank you for adding Cryptoescudo (CESC) to coinmarketcap.com!

Best Regards

CESC Team
Activity: 167
Merit: 100

@Gliss, Thank you very much for adding EduCoin to Coinmarketcap.com! 

Thank you for your support and keep in touch!  Cheesy

Kind regards,
EduCoin Dev Team
Activity: 291
Merit: 250
POP Across the Universe
Yall Ready to POP Across the Universe?

I just submitted the full request to add Popular Coin POP!

Activity: 258
Merit: 252
New coins coming tonight hopefully.

MYR - Myriadcoin has been added to Mintpal exchange.

https://www.mintpal.com/market/MYR/BTC

Thanks Gliss!

Added, thanks!

Comkort API: https://comkort.com/page/api

Wasn't included in the Dougcoin submission by accident.

Hello Coinmarketcap dev.

Could you please make it possible to switch coins charts from USD to BTC like on the main page with prices?

Working on it.

I love coinmarketcap!

I don't because you have coins like SiliconValleyCoin which are including the premined coins with a market cap of $ 5,365,579 trading 1900$ USD 24h volume in 12th place on the ranking and then you have Solarcoin which they are including the premined coins with a market cap of $ 641,392,564 with 1500$ USD 24h volume in 139th place on the ranking!!!

That I call cheating for whatever reasons or agendas coinmarketcap might have to provide false information to the public!!!

Comments?

Hate to say it coinmarketcap but this is why I find myself checking targetmoonDOTcom more now a days. They post numbers in "order," no filters, no opinions just numbers. Just think of it from our point of view there is a lot of work to do on your site to see coins in true order. I find myself having to click back and fourth between page 1 and 2 writing down numbers just to see real ranking. Take this post comparing SiliconValleyCoin and solarcoin as a prime example. I mean it just looks silly when you have a coin posted in the low volume part that has a trading volume rank of 80 out of 208 coins. So you have a coin ranked 80 in 24hr volume and ranked 4 in market cap and where do we find it on your list? Number 138? I'm just saying your site is looking weird lately. 

Yes, it bugs me too.  I'm trying to provide more views to accommodate everyone, hang tight.

legendary
Activity: 1344
Merit: 1001
Hello Coinmarketcap dev.

Activity: 644
Merit: 500
Bcnex - The Ultimate Blockchain Trading Platform
I love coinmarketcap!

I don't because you have coins like SiliconValleyCoin which are including the premined coins with a market cap of $ 5,365,579 trading 1900$ USD 24h volume in 12th place on the ranking and then you have Solarcoin which they are including the premined coins with a market cap of $ 641,392,564 with 1500$ USD 24h volume in 139th place on the ranking!!!

That I call cheating for whatever reasons or agendas coinmarketcap might have to provide false information to the public!!!

Comments?
Activity: 52
Merit: 0
I love coinmarketcap!
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1023

MYR - Myriadcoin has been added to Mintpal exchange.

https://www.mintpal.com/market/MYR/BTC

Thanks Gliss!
Activity: 252
Merit: 250
Hi
It is possible to add Exarena.net to BTL?
http://coinmarketcap.com/volume.html#btl

Exarena   https://exarena.net/markets/btl-btc/
           https://exarena.net/markets/btl-ltc/

We are also on Swaphole   https://www.swaphole.com/
Thanks!

Activity: 868
Merit: 1000
so many coins noe very hard to keep track. i just look at coins with the most trading vol.
Jump to: