Author

Topic: CoinMarketCap.com - Market Cap Rankings of All Cryptocurrencies! - page 145. (Read 639534 times)

Activity: 900
Merit: 500
Activity: 162
Merit: 100
hehe
ADD FairCoin(FAC)
legendary
Activity: 1386
Merit: 1000
Gliss can you add Aphroditecoin?

I sent yesterday, about 14 hours ago the request form with ALL required fields fill out.
Or is something missing and thats why you dont add it?  Shocked
Activity: 798
we can have a section of "nation" coin , just like the not mineable ones

+1
@Gliss: please add this filter.
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust
What about Aphroditecoin?

And with this we can have a section of "nation" coin , just like the not mineable ones
Activity: 91
Merit: 10
What about Aphroditecoin?
Activity: 560
Merit: 250
Please add ECCoin

Thx
Activity: 532
Activity: 126
Merit: 100
Activity: 406
Please consider adding Faircoin in the future! It's not on any major exchange, yet, but has lots of potential. I'll be updating this post with more info once we'll be ready
Activity: 258
Merit: 252
Activity: 826
Merit: 501
in defi we trust

You seriously think your shit coin deserves to be above BTC? The original innovator? I don't mind having premined coins close to the top like spain and aur but the limit on premine to be listed on top of coinmarketcap should be 50% or something, not fucking 97% + . Ridiculous, good job coinmarketcap for not allowing this to happen.

If they hit the 0.001 of marketcap volume in trades , they will be on spot 1.
And that number can be easily faked.
Activity: 532
Gliss please SPA coin is now on cryptorush, bitterex and mintpal.

Thanks.

Gliss , with all the 50% premined coins and other scams like marinecoin , the website is becoming a joke.
Remove the "locked" amount of coins from their total supply when calculating the marketcap.

I don't think the 50% premined coins are a joke because of the large trade volumes.  Low volume coins with extremely high marketcap relative to volume will show up in the new low volume section at near the end of this list.  This was the best solution I could come with, if you have any better ideas I'm open to suggestions.
Marinecoin should be #1...  I dont understand how you could put it at the bottom. Marinecoin meets all requirements and deserves to be #1 over bitcoin.  I dont understand how you can call yourself a legit coinmarketcap and blatantly do this injustice.

Haha. Number one over Bitcoin? How do you work that out?

Because there are god know how many billions of it and somebody bought a few at 1$.
Of course 99% are held by the devs ... so its pure price manipulation.

Thousands of wallets of miners and traders have Marinecoin wallets, obviously that somebody who bought at $ 1 is thousand people or at least over 500 people who decided to trade at rock bottom prices, average trade 5 MTC
average price 1 USD, over 45 BTC volume you do the math, there is no price manipulation prove it, the market is as is, natural, and the other guy prove Marinecoin is a scam.

What can we do if people cling to their MTC and don't sell at low price go check the block chain for past 2 months of mining wallet activity and than leave a comment. if you think there is any doubt.

We don't use bots for trading to increase volume artificially like AUR and MAZA, if Marinecoin were a scam you would see the volume at crazy levels we certainly have that capacity I assure you.

Gliss please go check Nasdaq Dow Jones, stocks some are sitting duck huge corporations, the volume is relative to price not many people are expected to sell at certain price levels and uncertainities.

You are pushing Marinecoin to increase volume like the other coins, we are tranparent about everything with Marinecoin, we won't think twice to increase volume if that's what you really want, but that would be luring people into a trap, so please come up with a more fair way to list high market caps, high market cap does not mean a thing, even for bitcoin, but it makes us look funny there and gives wrong ideas about marinecoin.

You seriously think your shit coin deserves to be above BTC? The original innovator? I don't mind having premined coins close to the top like spain and aur but the limit on premine to be listed on top of coinmarketcap should be 50% or something, not fucking 97% + . Ridiculous, good job coinmarketcap for not allowing this to happen.
Activity: 243
Please add Faircoin,the first fairest Distribution crypto coins in the world. Thanks you.

ANN:https://bitcointalk.org/index.php?topic=487212.0
Activity: 89
Please add mintpal to the KDC exchanges https://www.mintpal.com/market/KDC/BTC as majority of volume is on there.

Thanks Smiley

+1, the most important market with more than 7BTC/day
Activity: 476
Merit: 300
Counterparty Chief Scientist and Co-Founder
FYI, XCP/CNY is now traded on Bter.

Thanks!
Activity: 70
Please add mintpal to the KDC exchanges https://www.mintpal.com/market/KDC/BTC as majority of volume is on there.

Thanks Smiley
Jump to: