Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 19. (Read 211707 times)

Activity: 43
Merit: 0
My deposit from a month ago finally went through, but now the withdrawal is stuck ("pending", no email).  Could you look into this?  The name is GrayPhoenix.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
Please ignore all posts that claim to represent coinmarket.io but dont come from the real coinmarket.io account.
The only credible source of information is named exactly coinmarket.io on bitcointalk.
Any other account is simply identity theft to escalate the rage on this thread.

We are making good progress on everything. More information coming later (when it is confirmed).
Processing unconfirmed (pending) withdrawals multiple times per day (~1000 processed in 48h) and fixing the rest of the coindaemons.
DOGE wallet (fixed) is waiting for your withdrawal requests. Please cancel all orders and request withdrawals.
legendary
Activity: 988
Merit: 1000
Any possible way I can trade my bitcoins for some of these shitcoins as it seems the only way I will get something out?
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I am unable to confirm my KARMA withdrawal. 

Wed Apr 02 2014 00:04:21    10907385.19028   KARM   24.95.49.203   pending

It went through, thanks.
Activity: 658
Merit: 500
I am unable to confirm my KARMA withdrawal. 

Wed Apr 02 2014 00:04:21    10907385.19028   KARM   24.95.49.203   pending
legendary
Activity: 924
By the way, everyone: Coinmarket.io is up. I just logged in, saw no change to my BTC-withdrawal-with-no-Tx-id, and logged out. Kenneth may no longer be involved, but someone is hosting it. It hasn't disappeared.
legendary
I know this is a very sensitive topic for a lot of people and has been ongoing for ages which is why it made the perfect April Fools joke for neutrals and I am sure it wasn't a laugh for those involved in the bitcoin scam. So once again sorry.

Just to confirm I am not the real Kiur Köster that has stolen your bitcoins.

Well, you fooled me.
Activity: 9
I know this is a very sensitive topic for a lot of people and has been ongoing for ages which is why it made the perfect April Fools joke for neutrals and I am sure it wasn't a laugh for those involved in the bitcoin scam. So once again sorry.

Just to confirm I am not the real Kiur Köster that has stolen your bitcoins.
legendary
Before this gets out of hand and to avoid further disappointment I am declaring this a April Fools joke.

Would have been nice if it hadn't been.
Activity: 70
Before this gets out of hand and to avoid further disappointment I am declaring this a April Fools joke.

So just to confirm the shitcoins will be done but not the bitcoins. Smiley

What I thought Smiley No worries there. Just fix the stuck reddcoin deposits and I'm happy!

So just to confirm the shitcoins will be done but not the bitcoins. Smiley
Still waiting on proof if the guy posting here is also the person behind the twitter. It is april fools  Roll Eyes
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
It really doesn't seem like the owner/s are taking this seriously at all. Then again it doesn't seem like they are even slightly honest or competent either.
Activity: 1
My BTC withdrawl from Mar 23 is still pending.  My username=sailorfly

Sun Mar 23 2014 08:59:04   0.11576813   BTC   122.224.204.24   pending

There is no email in my mailbox, Please Help.

Thank you
Please stop with the alt coin PMs. I can't deal with each individual request. This is why returns are being done through a automated process unless it's amounts worth over .5 btc then don't waste my time.
For some reason I am unable to access the coinmarket.io account this morning and thought it would be a great time to feedback to the community.

I have some excellent news!

I will continue to give back the alt coins back as I have been, please CANCEL ALL TRADES ASAP! , I actually can't believe there is people still with open trades of these
penny coins on our exchange.

Regarding bitcoins I took a massive risk and it has payed off. I sold your bitcoins at around $150 USD higher then it's currently trading and I am busy buying back bitcoins at these prices which
means the shortfall is almost covered. Bitcoins will start being returned to everyone by the end of the day, if not maybe tomorrow depending on my other work.

So please calm the fuck down and stop spreading rumours and BS about this being a scam exchange. IT'S NOT!

If this isn't a joke, then can you start with those of us that have been waiting since FEBRUARY!?

In fact better to start with the people who deposited AFTER the hack, then in date order.

There is no easy way to determine btc refunds before the hack because people used that btc to trade. What I will try do is refund according to btc deposit date Ascending for accounts that have stuck withdrawals.

Of course accounts where btc was deposited after the hack will be refunded first.

So BTC refund order:
1. BTC deposited after 24th Feb with stuck withdrawals. From earliest to latest deposit date.
2. BTC deposited before and on 24th feb with stuck withdrawals. From earliest to latest deposit date.
3. Alt coins will continue to be given back over periods of time when I have a chance too.

I don't understand that why we can deposit COINS,you know your website is wrong,but you still not turnoff your deposit,what's means?

Turning off deposits will cause major problems, some retards are still mining directly from pools into our exchange causing more problems for me. I will give them a week to turn this off before I ban there accounts for good.
Activity: 7
For some reason I am unable to access the coinmarket.io account this morning and thought it would be a great time to feedback to the community.

I have some excellent news!

I will continue to give back the alt coins back as I have been, please CANCEL ALL TRADES ASAP! , I actually can't believe there is people still with open trades of these
penny coins on our exchange.

Regarding bitcoins I took a massive risk and it has payed off. I sold your bitcoins at around $150 USD higher then it's currently trading and I am busy buying back bitcoins at these prices which
means the shortfall is almost covered. Bitcoins will start being returned to everyone by the end of the day, if not maybe tomorrow depending on my other work.

So please calm the fuck down and stop spreading rumours and BS about this being a scam exchange. IT'S NOT!

If this isn't a joke, then can you start with those of us that have been waiting since FEBRUARY!?

In fact better to start with the people who deposited AFTER the hack, then in date order.

There is no easy way to determine btc refunds before the hack because people used that btc to trade. What I will try do is refund according to btc deposit date Ascending for accounts that have stuck withdrawals.

Of course accounts where btc was deposited after the hack will be refunded first.

So BTC refund order:
1. BTC deposited after 24th Feb with stuck withdrawals. From earliest to latest deposit date.
2. BTC deposited before and on 24th feb with stuck withdrawals. From earliest to latest deposit date.
3. Alt coins will continue to be given back over periods of time when I have a chance too.

I don't understand that why we can deposit COINS,you know your website is wrong,but you still not turnoff your deposit,what's means?
Activity: 28
I will be reporting the good news on twitter later.

Why not now?

It apparently takes this cuntstick (if he's not just blowing smoke, it IS April Fool's day) WEEKS to put together a post on a forum.  WHO FUCKING KNOWS how long it takes for him to put together a twitter post.  

I it's a fool's day joke, then I give you a B- on it, I think it'll be a tough audience on this one.
I will be reporting the good news on twitter later.

Why not now?
Activity: 140
Merit: 100
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
We know what the date is.....   Shame that somebody has to use a situation where people have lost money to do an April Fools, but whatever floats their boat I guess.
Pages:
Jump to: