Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 22. (Read 211707 times)

legendary
Activity: 2240
Merit: 1254
Thread-puller extraordinaire
Now to workout a valid excuse for resigning tomorrow.

Don't forget to reassure your employer you're not joking, what with it being 'Aprill Fool's day'.

Because that's just a coincidence, right?

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Add Hawaiicoin!

good news!!!!!!!!!! the hawaii/btc market has just been opened happy trading!!!!!!!!!!
but u need to deposit at least 0,4 btc to make it avaible !
legendary
Activity: 994
Merit: 1004
BTC
Add Hawaiicoin!

good news!!!!!!!!!! the hawaii/btc market has just been opened happy trading!!!!!!!!!!
Activity: 1
Merit: 0
Still waiting for my BTC

user name: himo

Timestamp                           Amount           Coin   Requester IP           Status
Sat Mar 15 2014 15:18:01    0.01656484   BTC   199.27.***.***   confirmed

Although status is confirmed , I found No TXID for this transaction and my wallet does not receive the BTC.

Please send to : 1Fh7vcCUoSKWzrtgHr7SKzYQFPxA39CBuc

Thanks!

Today 80% of my coins transferred to other exchanges, maybe there is a good glitch with my account :-)

that was for about $2,000- worth of alt coin
Activity: 2
Where my DGB? Sad

login: fiercemix

Fri Mar 07 2014 06:02:04    22866.37644528   DGB   173.245.53.99   confirmed
Transaction id: 0ee356a34f642c4d22f3714d555b90803ae29cea811aa7ce105fc15155cf5255
Activity: 3
Still waiting for my BTC

user name: himo

Timestamp                           Amount           Coin   Requester IP           Status
Sat Mar 15 2014 15:18:01    0.01656484   BTC   199.27.***.***   confirmed

Although status is confirmed , I found No TXID for this transaction and my wallet does not receive the BTC.

Please send to : 1Fh7vcCUoSKWzrtgHr7SKzYQFPxA39CBuc

Thanks!

Activity: 28
I will be giving my months notice at my job tuesday. Smiley Will buy my plane ticket to Estonia wednesday and fly out beginning of May. So this gives Kiur a headstart to get out the country or get protection.

Already have organised a place to stay in his town and know his current address.

I will also make a video of the whole process, I don't care about getting caught or dying for a good cause. I want to take out a bad guy to make the world a better place.

I will post my plane ticket next week Smiley

All I ask is someone PM me the whole story from A to B on what has occurred so far and I will carry on from that point.

There is a good chance he might kill me before I kill him and I will make sure to PM his details to everyone on these forums. I am giving it 3 months.

Wish me luck and if he does return the btc I will stop the chase and video will never be made public.

Since no one else is going to say it, I will.

I hope you're only kidding here. I think people are interpreting it as a joke, but I'm not so sure. Maybe an April fools thing, I dunno. Either way, none of this is worth doing what you're suggesting. Hopefully you have some friends or family you can discuss any personal issues you might be going through at the moment. If not, feel free to shoot me a pm. Not sure I can help, but you get something off your chest if you need to.

As far as this coinmarket thing. I lost money. I'd like to get it back. I'd like to see all of this resolved, but is worth hurting someone else or yourself over? Really? Hopefully you guys aren't determined to make this a violent endeavor.

We've got plans to write the next Great American Novel (or trans-nat, whatever) for the digital diamond age.  Any ideas, epiphanies, shortcuts, pro-tips, would be welcome.
kov
Activity: 492
Merit: 500
I will be giving my months notice at my job tuesday. Smiley Will buy my plane ticket to Estonia wednesday and fly out beginning of May. So this gives Kiur a headstart to get out the country or get protection.

Already have organised a place to stay in his town and know his current address.

I will also make a video of the whole process, I don't care about getting caught or dying for a good cause. I want to take out a bad guy to make the world a better place.

All I ask is someone PM me the whole story from A to B on what has occurred so far and I will carry on from that point.

There is a good chance he might kill me before I kill him and I will make sure to PM his details to everyone on these forums. I am giving it 3 months.

Wish me luck and if he does return the btc I will stop the chase and video will never be made public.

Since no one else is going to say it, I will.

I hope you're only kidding here. I think people are interpreting it as a joke, but I'm not so sure. Maybe an April fools thing, I dunno. Either way, none of this is worth doing what you're suggesting. Hopefully you have some friends or family you can discuss any personal issues you might be going through at the moment. If not, feel free to shoot me a pm. Not sure I can help, but you can get something off your chest if you need to.

As far as this coinmarket thing. I lost money. I'd like to get it back. I'd like to see all of this resolved, but is worth hurting someone else or yourself over? Really? Hopefully you guys aren't determined to make this a violent endeavor.
Activity: 55
In case there is a chance to get my coins out:

Wallet overview, deposits and withdrawals.
We will add more features here.
Do not hold your whole bankroll or life savings on ANY exchange.

DEPOSIT HISTORY | WITHDRAWAL HISTORY

Error: Account has insufficient funds, required: 10122.23091107

Please pm if you need details, account name here is the same as coinmarket.io
Activity: 2
Waiting for my BTC

user name: donking2000

Timestamp                         Amount      Coin   Requester IP      Status
Fri Mar 14 2014 05:37:53    0.25163007   BTC   108.162.xxx.xxx   confirmed

No TXID and nothing in my wallet

Please send to : 18zmdLvgJ3jjQETd5dt8kPJBNAzd8E91nU
Activity: 121
Merit: 100
Activity: 574
Growcoin Chief
Add Hawaiicoin!

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHa

Activity: 99
Add Hawaiicoin!
Activity: 28

Take detailed notes, keep them safe and get us access details.  Don't worry, I'll make up the flowery and poetic, as well as dark and gripping, background embellishments to flesh out a good story.  You just supply the basic plot outline.  I feel a cult hit waiting to be made!  Hope you survive its production and we'll toast from a beach villa to Kenneth and Kiur for supplying the storyline.
Activity: 556

you might be called the crypto punisher. I guess if you succeed you have a future here, kerpeles and kumala could be next. THere are people with big pockets ready to pay you to find these scummers and call justice.
Activity: 39

Cheesy
Guys can you login to coinmarket? I cant even login....
yep i can.
Activity: 11
Guys can you login to coinmarket? I cant even login....
Activity: 55
Hello,

I sent some KARM from my coinmarket wallet to my other wallet, but the withdrawal stay like pending.

User: gkuster

Timestamp                            Amount                     Coin             Requester IP    Status
Sun Mar 30 2014 18:02:39    260946.16999998    KARM    186.207.209.8    pending

What happened?
Pages:
Jump to: