Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 6. (Read 211707 times)

Activity: 54
Merit: 0
Username : valukard
Time:
Sat Mar 08 2014 19:28:18   247000   USDE   141.101.92.127   confirmed

I didn't get any coins.. And there is not txId.

Please can you send me my coins.

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 924
Merit: 1000
Activity: 24
is anyone around for this site?
Activity: 1
Username: diegoagg
timestamp:
Sun Apr 20 2014 12:31:59    1999999.99   KARM   88.17.64.91   pending
KARM adress withdraw: KLyyH5Vox61KUxfuZjxzy2i8LYE5T1b98o

I want my coins back... please.
Activity: 5
user: TrixMiner
Sat Apr 19 2014 12:23:19    353715.01939647   KARM   87.xxx.xx.xxx   pending

I really appreciate any help you can provide.
Activity: 53
Username passipapa

Sun Apr 20 2014 00:25:45    100.42098975   SMC   77.8.184.12    pending

no email, nothing! 

come on guys!!!
username: yikeshu
timestamp:
Sat Apr 19 2014 16:17:18   59999999.99   KARM   116.54.112.60   pending
Sat Apr 19 2014 16:16:26   73344509.99   KARM   116.54.112.60   pending
Sat Apr 19 2014 16:13:23   59999999.99   KARM   116.54.112.60   pending
KARM adress withdraw: KSHTVUi7LAQnaGE4WMyPWjBQUHfNb9qyjD

I want my coins back... please.
Activity: 153
Merit: 100
Our new exchange is called comkort.

We needed the btc you donated to build it, this exchange will be a proper exchange run by us Estonians.

https://bitcointalksearch.org/topic/comkort-one-hustle-free-cryptocoin-trading-space-550598

Please come support us, we have better security now and a lot more funding thanks to coinmarket.io , no reason to accept more btc funding.

Guys, very strange message. Comkort and CoinMarket.io - are not the same projects with different teams and developers.

MODERATOR: Please, clean these posts with our name from this thread.

If you are so sure about that you are not related to Coinmarket.io, why is your whole new Comkort website looking almost same as Coinmarket.io.

Last time there was a attempt like that and you closed it because we found out what you were using the stolen btc for.

But keep on going i need all information to get "one" of you.... this is all i need and i can ensure you that one will get me all information i will need to get all the Bitcoins you stole.

Dear readers of this thread!

What started of in this thread by a user named Kenneth Koster a  couple of days ago is an outrageous attempt to defame COMKORT exchange. All claims made by this person are MISLEADING and FALSE!
COMKORT exchange has absolutely no relevance to coinmarket.io. These companies are two separate entities with no relation in operations!

This is an unfortunate misunderstanding, which spills wrong light on our exchange!
There were no funds lost from our exchange at any given time!
We maintain continuous contact with all our users and NO SHADY business is happening!

COMKORT stands for honest and only honest business!

Our team hopes that this misunderstanding will resolve immediately with no harm to neither our business or any user!

We are here to answer any questions you might have
At [email protected]

Activity: 13
Name:Tobycoinguy

Sat Apr 19 2014 22:29:14    0.04350968           LEAF      pending
Sat Apr 19 2014 22:27:34    198.83879365   CON      pending
Sat Apr 19 2014 22:23:11    20219.76060113   NOBL      pending

Said I would get Email, never arrived. Please unstick. Thanks!
Activity: 177
Can you please look into my two pending SMC and KARM withdrawals

Username: Fellow DJ

Thanks
legendary
Activity: 3836
Merit: 4969
Doomed to see the future and unable to prevent it
If police were involved I'm sure they could request twitter to provide the data for an investigation even if the coinmarket operators "deleted" it. I would certainly think Twitter would cooperate. A screenshot doesn't seem like something that was be worth anything as evidence, just my 2 cents.

It will be when the cops are deciding whether to pursue the matter. they never get warrents on word of mouth you need to show something.

BTW good thing peops got their NOBL out! Just spiked to 500!!!

suck that Kurt
Activity: 182
If police were involved I'm sure they could request twitter to provide the data for an investigation even if the coinmarket operators "deleted" it. I would certainly think Twitter would cooperate. A screenshot doesn't seem like something that was be worth anything as evidence, just my 2 cents.
legendary
Well I have lost nothing as I saw the signs and bailed a few days prior but for those of you that want to call the cops take a screenshot of this before it gets deleted.

https://twitter.com/CoinMarketio

Provess they are well aware of moneys owed and have not communicated for 20 days since then.
Activity: 13
Hello, I'm DGB the request processing, account shaqiang0429
Activity: 66
CoinMarket.io

Hello everyone. CoinMarket.io is alive and kicking, we have now been in business since 18. Jan 2014.
Seeing that our first thread is getting quite heavy to read and crowded with support requests,
discussion and coin suggestions, we are making a new thread and closing the old one.
Development is ongoing and moving ahead at a steady phase. The team now consists of 3 members and we're hiring additional people.

Overall, we had a very good launch and we feel the community has been supportive and understanding.
In addition, we would like to thank our users for trusting and helping us develop our service.
Volume (4750 BTC in 3 weeks) has been amazing for a new exchange and the system has held up very good for its maturity and development.
Considering that we are handling 5-10 times the volume we expected in the timeframe, we are doing pretty damn well.

Please keep in mind that this is a raw, untested version of the software.
Anything can happen, so use it at your own risk.
Ofcourse we are doing our best to fix bugs quickly and improve the exchange,
but no guarantees of reliability or correctness are provided by CoinMarket.io
As always, if anything happens, we will pause trading and take site the offline for as long as needed,
to provide the best possible service and maintain our integrity in the long term.

Our software is configured to crash (stop execution) on any unexpected condition. This is for your own protection.
Any downtime shorter than 5 minutes should NOT generate a post on this thread.

CoinMarket.io will bring every feature that you expect from a professional exchange. We will have unseen innovations aswell.
Some spoilers: websockes-based realtime interface, live chat (trollbox), graphs with options,
trade APIs and unseen security features such as opt-in 3-factor authentication (three factors, not two).

APIs are under development and we have started working with other sites in the community.
The following sites are using our APIs to get the data:
coinwarz.com (working)
coinmarketcap.com (working)
cryptocoincharts.info (in progress)

We aim to provide a service that is fast, reliable and trustworthy.

These guidelines are for our users benefit primarily, but they help us lighten the load on support also.
Time that is much more valuable spent on development...

The account:
Use a real email address from a well-known and tested provider. Gmail works flawless.
Use a strong and unique password.
Check that good old spam and trash folders for missing email.
Even the best password in the world isn’t secure if you have a infected device.

A transaction:
When experiencing delays with deposits to the exchange, check your wallet and make sure you have enough confirms.
0/unconfirmed means that the blockchain does not have the transaction.
In that case, it is never an issue on our side and always an issue on your side.
Always double check the deposit/withdrawal address.
If your account has problems getting our email, dont use it (create a new one, we can manually confirm your withdraw requests).
As we are still BETA, please do not store your life savings at our site. We are not a bank.
Do not panic if something goes wrong. We do not want to steal anything.
Transactions can on rare occasions get stuck - we have always sorted them out manually per request. This thread will help with this.

The site:
Our Terms of Service
Should you come across anything strange, unsecure or bugged - we want to hear from you.
We have a small but very dedicated staff that will help you. We are expanding the team.
The software is in a beta stage (provided on a as-is/best-effort basis) and the only way that it can be perfected is public testing at this point.
Take note of time, username, incident or screenshots and provide as much detail as possible if something unexpected happens.

This thread:
DONT post coin suggestions here. They will be deleted on first sight.
This is a self-moderated support thread. All resolved support requests and offtopic will be deleted.
Try to be constructive and polite towards everyone - we want a friendly atmosphere.

Follow us on https://twitter.com/CoinMarketio
https://CoinMarket.io

Check our IRC channel:
#coinmarket @ irc.freenode.org

User name:
ywwen   , USDE,but until now has not arrival, email has been verified,  I received the confirmation email and already confirmed the withdrawal  but has no transaction id! So Where is my coins? What happened that cause my  coin loss?I didn't find that the USDE has returned to my wallet. Neither my own individual USDE wallet nor the wallet in coinmarket.io . Where did you return USDE coins to?
USDE-wallet: GT7DSVc8nSbnT8sjqPAtgvURT5FL3NGzfZ
Sat Mar 15 2014 10:19:54   1000000   USDE      confirmed
Sat Mar 15 2014 10:19:53   1000000   USDE      confirmed
Sat Mar 15 2014 10:19:53   1000000   USDE      confirmed
Sun Mar 09 2014 01:54:17   2000000   USDE      confirmed
Not really expecting anything here, but i'll toss my request out there all the same

username enderfal

Fri Mar 28 2014 14:01:58   12770.61533211   DGB   50.180.178.143   pending

As said prior in this thread email confirms not required but it said it sent a email all the same(no such mail arrived). Of course no way to confirm the request.
If you can unstick it that would be great.

Assuming since this is not BTC I may have a chance of getting it back.

Thanks
legendary
So... we're not getting out BTC are we? I've had mine "transferred" for a while not, but nothing. And it was only .06btc.
Probably not.

wasn't it established before that the "Kenneth Koster" posting in this thread is not the K K involved with coinmarket, but rather a guy who just posts outrageous stuff in here occasionally to fuck with the people who lost coins on the exchange?

Definitely yes. This is why God created an Ignore button. Smiley
Activity: 2
So... we're not getting out BTC are we? I've had mine "transferred" for a while not, but nothing. And it was only .06btc.
Activity: 15
please confirm a pending withdraw KARM
http://image.openlan.ru/images/54475925348381567371.jpg

username: infalyr
timestamp: Thu Apr 17 2014 05:52:55
amount: 7452454.2514609 KARM
KARM adress withdraw: KQX79ZtytCjiDfBW5zLnNaWLkSh4gUVk9J
KARM adress wallet coinmarket.io : KVvYqqYaLC9fE2LD9c7BjdJV7UMe4gYggW
Activity: 182
Why does everyone keep blurring out the chick in the picture? I want to see if his gf is a troll or hot. This is critically important damn it! I tried the facebook link but there were no real pictures there. If anyone has the original pic or a link to where I can see it un-blurrred shoot me a PM.
Pages:
Jump to: