Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 71. (Read 211707 times)

Activity: 4
Merit: 0
Fri Mar 07 2014 05:39:40   1.9789   BTC   confirmed next comment with manualy withdrawal and still nothing!
Activity: 9
No kdc update.

Growing impatient. I am just a hour away from that adress to knock on his door for some information.
Believe me I will not wait till the site will go offline. I was patient for all these weeks but updating a wallet takes 10 minutes.

I'm sure i'm not the only one who is willing to give you coins to actually do that...
Activity: 182
Merit: 100
Ask me about Karmacoin
i asked to withdraw my kdc 3 days ago. i received them.

a week go while they were having issues they also withdrawed my karma.

it seems like they are overwhelmed with withdrawals. maybe they are doing one coin at a time.

so far i was able to with draw all my coins : btc , karma , kdc

Cut the crap. Is this you Kenneth Bjorke ?

no. this is cryptowho Wink

but seriously. thought i'd share my point of view. i received everything i requested to be withdrawn. everytime the website went online but the trade orders were on pause. i requested withdrawals. today came the KDC one. So i thought i'd let you all know that.
Activity: 98
Merit: 10
They must be the worst exchange at communicating ever
Activity: 98
No kdc update.

Growing impatient. I am just a hour away from that adress to knock on his door for some information.
Believe me I will not wait till the site will go offline. I was patient for all these weeks but updating a wallet takes 10 minutes.
Activity: 8
******I am missing BTC and USDE withdrawal*****

My username is:
crypto_8888

Missing BTC:
Sat Mar 08 2014 21:14:23    0.19988126   BTC   108.162.xxx.xxx   confirmed

Missing USDE:
Sat Mar 08 2014 20:24:24    238305   USDE   108.162.xxx.xxx   confirmed[/b]
Activity: 3
Account: Bolex

where support?

Third time I write here. Long to wait?

Timestamp   Amount   Coin   Requester IP   Status
Fri Mar 07 2014 12:14:43    1075.31463594   DGB   108.162.254.164   pending
Wed Feb 12 2014 21:59:11    0.02193059   BTC   141.101.80.121   confirmed
Transaction id: 9c89a5a21ccf26565c1ac4626af08314e4b5dc85c6844013913499f0e8774dd7
Activity: 112
COINMARKET.IO i SEND MY BTC by mistake and it was after u paused market (Sat Mar 08 2014 04:18:03) so even if there was any thief then they shouldnt have my btc - if u didnt give me it then u are this one that take it from me. not that thief who steal coins when market was working

just wanna let u know that - in this case i can eve sue you for it
legendary
Activity: 1624
Merit: 1001
All cryptos are FIAT digital currency. Do not use.
No problems sending and recieving NOBL here...

edit

SENT cd0b3ec1f8ed4df296d97108f8f606a86699453509cd7077141ec8d5d86e8e53

RECIEVED 5573db20c9d60b63145f1d11c611e140ec7f0ad9c6f154c64b82a8c97f857026
Activity: 292
Merit: 250
As I've said before I don't think the dev or dev's originally intended to scam.  However I simply don't understand the repeated messages of we will have something done within 24 hours and then not deliver.  I've been in IT for 25 years.  I understand missed deadlines.  I don't understand repeatedly missed deadlines by the same developers on the same team.  I just can't understand how they don't know if something can be done within 24 hours repeatedly.  There are really only a couple of explanations.  It is intentional or they have no idea what they are doing.  Either way it certainly doesn't inspire confidence.

On the brighter side I do like the fact that they posted.  To build a little bit of trust again it would have been nice if they could have hit this deadline.
Activity: 182
Hey, let the Guy a chance to redeem his mistake whatever the reason was... Easier to resolve things that way.

Finally Exchange back online. I try to withdraw, it say will e-mail me for withdrawal confirmation..So far I ave not see any e-mail from your exchange...yes, not even in my spam folder...
Activity: 224
i don't think they are scam. i think it may be 1 person who is simply overwhelmed and unsure how to repair the problem. i've been able to login and take out all my coins, not all at once but over a period of a few days. some coins i had problems withdrawing but was able to at a later date. I dont understand why the op can't just be forward and say that he is overwhelmed and having problems rather then be silent.

Jup thats it. The site says its beta etc. Yeah I "lost" coins too but that is my own fault. Never put many coins or your whole savings on ANY exchange. So don't just blame this guy, try to help him resolve this asap. And YES he needs to give more updates instead of creating panic what is happening now.

This site is a deliberate scam!!! There are only like 30 people complaining in this site about withdraw. I don't see how hard it is to manually withdraw all these.

i asked to withdraw my kdc 3 days ago. i received them.

a week go while they were having issues they also withdrawed my karma.

it seems like they are overwhelmed with withdrawals. maybe they are doing one coin at a time.

so far i was able to with draw all my coins : btc , karma , kdc

Cut the crap. Is this you Kenneth Bjorke ?
Time for Kenneth Bjorke to start answering questions or give up the details of the person running this exchange.   They need to be paid a visit.  Probably in their mothers basement.

Someone get Kenneth Bjorke's email address, home address, telephone, ip address and give it to the police.
Theres another forum somewhere on BCT, that has evidence that this same dev of coinmarket.io started a new exchange.. its pretty ugly.. meaning.. untrustworthy. I'm glad I pulled out weeks ago & wish all of you the best of luck.

We should turn them into the authority of the country the guys live. And not to mention stop people using that new exchange. So provide url if you have any.
Activity: 112
it will but we need first someone from norway, lawyer or something that will make some peaper work

for now its look like they give ppl chance to withdraw all shitcoins and like coinmarket.io says in last post - exchange will be turned off with end of this month
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
And another day goes by where the promises of coinmarket to fix withdrawal and post an update of the withdrawals that got fixed, turn out to be complete horse shit again.

Kenneth Bjorke needs to post the details of this person.  Or Kenneth Bjorke needs to grow some bollocks and admit it is him behind this shit.  At least everyone knows who ran MtGox.  This exchange is run by some cowardly shit who has no idea about regular updates and hasn't got the balls to admit what has happened.

I'm guessing as they have delivered precisely zero of the points from their last post, we won't see them posting here again.  Coins are gone and all we can hope is that their identity is made public...
Activity: 132
My account: Chris180

It has bee 2 weeks now and still I do not have my bitcoins that I withdrew...
same problem. pretty sure they're lost. Undecided
Activity: 84
Still waiting for my manual transaction of KARMA, about a week...

Sat Mar 08 2014 11:48:44   79999999.78999999   KARM   173.245.50.182   confirmed

No transaction id
legendary
Activity: 1512
Merit: 1012
Any ETA on being online in full power again?
Pages:
Jump to: