Pages:
Author

Topic: CoinMarket.io | New, self-moderated support and news thread. - page 72. (Read 211707 times)

Activity: 70
Merit: 10
i don't think they are scam. i think it may be 1 person who is simply overwhelmed and unsure how to repair the problem. i've been able to login and take out all my coins, not all at once but over a period of a few days. some coins i had problems withdrawing but was able to at a later date. I dont understand why the op can't just be forward and say that he is overwhelmed and having problems rather then be silent.

Jup thats it. The site says its beta etc. Yeah I "lost" coins too but that is my own fault. Never put many coins or your whole savings on ANY exchange. So don't just blame this guy, try to help him resolve this asap. And YES he needs to give more updates instead of creating panic what is happening now.
Activity: 90
i don't think they are scam. i think it may be 1 person who is simply overwhelmed and unsure how to repair the problem. i've been able to login and take out all my coins, not all at once but over a period of a few days. some coins i had problems withdrawing but was able to at a later date. I dont understand why the op can't just be forward and say that he is overwhelmed and having problems rather then be silent.
Activity: 230
Merit: 100
What we need is some kind of site that rates these crypto-exchanges similar to how newegg and amazon have user reviews of purchased items.
Activity: 6
Merit: 0
This withdraw request was already confirmed earlier. Transaction id: cef01e739d9201f9a3b3002a6fc30f78e715c97c66cb6a13f0f7ab58ed266e90

Please correct this.  Unless you are ok with appearing to be a motherless low life piece of sh!t.
Activity: 182
Ask me about Karmacoin
i asked to withdraw my kdc 3 days ago. i received them.

a week go while they were having issues they also withdrawed my karma.

it seems like they are overwhelmed with withdrawals. maybe they are doing one coin at a time.

so far i was able to with draw all my coins : btc , karma , kdc
Activity: 112
so again they lie to us -.- nice coinmarket
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
Haha c3all has some serious anger issues

I hate thieves.
Activity: 79
What is going on now? Is my money vanished?
Activity: 70
Haha c3all has some serious anger issues
Activity: 2
Merit: 0
Ha, glad to see you dev/techies/whatever folks finally made it. Good luck guys, the worst is coming...
Code:
Date: 14/03/2014 14:27
Activity: 140
★ BitClave ICO: 08/11/17 ★
Time for Kenneth Bjorke to start answering questions or give up the details of the person running this exchange.   They need to be paid a visit.  Probably in their mothers basement.
I personally feel virtual currencies are hanging by a thread, if coinbase or bitstamp get hacked or cryptsy/btc-e pulls off a gox I think it might be game over.

Coinmarket.io will string you guys along for another 3 months or so with no btc ever getting released but this is all the time they will need to get away and cover their tracks.

The automated script will never work and manual payouts are taking too long, but they wont take the time to do a manual payout of someone that is posting on the forums.

Come on people don't be idiots hope is gone, time to take action!

a think about same - noone reported here with processed "stuck" withdrawal damn
Activity: 1034
Merit: 500
Where's DOGE wallet Huh

Need to withdraw some DOGEs
Activity: 637
Merit: 500
I personally feel virtual currencies are hanging by a thread, if coinbase or bitstamp get hacked or cryptsy/btc-e pulls off a gox I think it might be game over.

Coinmarket.io will string you guys along for another 3 months or so with no btc ever getting released but this is all the time they will need to get away and cover their tracks.

The automated script will never work and manual payouts are taking too long, but they wont take the time to do a manual payout of someone that is posting on the forums.

Come on people don't be idiots hope is gone, time to take action!
Activity: 984
Merit: 1000
I still have a KDC withdrawal which is confirmed but has no transaction ID and never reached its target:

Sat Mar 08 2014 12:39:16   1716.12184944   KDC

User: haggis

Thx
so no script today it seems? =]]
Activity: 184
Just wanna say that KDC withdrawal works like a charm for anyone that might be wondering!

Thanks for everything coinmarket, RIP! ;_;
Activity: 84
Theres another forum somewhere on BCT, that has evidence that this same dev of coinmarket.io started a new exchange.. its pretty ugly.. meaning.. untrustworthy. I'm glad I pulled out weeks ago & wish all of you the best of luck.
Activity: 238
My account: Chris180

It has bee 2 weeks now and still I do not have my bitcoins that I withdrew...
As much as I would love to have more faith in humanity Viperbass I just have my doubts on this one. I think we can all kiss our BTC goodbye and I would start by having a serious talk with the hosting owner for these guys details.

I haven't seen one person confirm btc transaction has come through.
Pages:
Jump to: