Pages:
Author

Topic: Coinoindex.com - Signature Campaign! [FULL] - page 34. (Read 38535 times)

legendary
Activity: 1008
Merit: 1000
the signature bot not showing the accurate status of my posts,
when i was update my profile with coinindex signature than it was post #2259 but it showing now the current post #2278. so make it correct with the enroll post.

So i have updated my profile and now that is test post to check it working or not Wink
Activity: 45
Merit: 0
Signature code added
34 posts
32 Activity (JR Member)
Bitcoin address: 1CKi1aPRLUNhMnyGu5nXLCW3iM1JKcHmfP

legendary
Activity: 1554
Merit: 1014
I've joined your signature Smiley

Name:   ronaldo40
Activity:   252
Position:   Sr. Member

thank you Smiley
Activity: 70
Merit: 10
Can i joint this campaign???

Signature and UID for bot already added..
Here my detail :

Name:   Mrs.Van.Braam
Position:   Jr. Member
Btc address: 1BFqehUnndS323v8aRkWiaPRTzAmhvr8Qg

Pliss told me if i still another else before i can join..

Thx before
legendary
Transferred over from the Coinomat campaign, will see if the bot accepts me now.

The bot http://www.bitsig.website/Coinomat/
is telling me that the signature is not found, any ideas what's wrong?

it's only like that for Hero Members. I think there's something wrong with the signature for hero members.

It seems like that only Hero Members have problem with that bot because the problem with my status is still same, OP you must resolve that issue and make it functional for all members.
Activity: 210
Merit: 100
Name:     blofoma
Rank       Full Member
Post       170

BTC Address -  1omtimZq2zUMU8Y3F9SPdvqVxLu8tN1Ez

Signature added
Thank You !
Merit: 501
Hello!

Name:   Scambusterz
Activity:   70
Position:   Member

When i can start earning?
Unfortunately, I don't see you enrolled in the bot when I check te bot by entering your UID. I've helped you to enroll, but the starting post count is 80 instead of 74.
Sorry.. what is a bot? i add a wallet and write in this post. What i need to do?

Current posts is 80
Go to http://bitsig.website/Coinomat/, and enter your UID (520049). I've seen your recent 3 posts are all counted, and your rate is 0.0003 per post due to your rank. You are now enrolled (because I've entered your UID to check what was happened) and you can wait for payments every Wednesday. However this week's post is almost useless because they don't offer a rollover of posts (except you made at least 20 posts before tomorrow).
Thank you very much! :-)
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Hello!

Unfortunately, I don't see you enrolled in the bot when I check te bot by entering your UID. I've helped you to enroll, but the starting post count is 80 instead of 74.
Sorry.. what is a bot? i add a wallet and write in this post. What i need to do?

Current posts is 80
Go to http://bitsig.website/Coinomat/, and enter your UID (520049). I've seen your recent 3 posts are all counted, and your rate is 0.0003 per post due to your rank. You are now enrolled (because I've entered your UID to check what was happened) and you can wait for payments every Wednesday. However this week's post is almost useless because they don't offer a rollover of posts (except you made at least 20 posts before tomorrow).
Hello!

Current posts is 80
legendary
Activity: 3654
Merit: 1165
www.Crypto.Games: Multiple coins, multiple games
Hello!

Hello!

legendary
Activity: 1848
Transferred over from the Coinomat campaign, will see if the bot accepts me now.

it's only like that for Hero Members. I think there's something wrong with the signature for hero members.

Thanks, I will wait until Coinomat fixes it before trying it again and driving myself insane.
copper member
Activity: 924
Merit: 1007
hee-ho.

legendary

legendary
legendary
You are welcome Smiley

And to all.
Please enrol in bot. I see, not everyone has done it.
If you ll not do it, we can lose you and not pay on Wednesday, because we ll take data from the bot for payments.
So, lets make this process easier, don't forget to enrol.

I have still same error " Signature Status : Not active " since post #2259 which is my enrollment post, your signature bot is functional for me so take a look this and solve this issue, Thanks

So i have updated my profile and now that is test post to check it working or not Wink

Activity: 770
Merit: 500
Name:   stepmike
Activity:   340
Position:   Sr. Member
BTC addres : 13nRboic4ZnZSvvF1jX7iXoAgzF2aqRct4
Activity: 550
Merit: 500
I will move over to this campaign once Monday payment has been received from the Coinomat campaign
You are welcome Smiley

And to all.
Please enrol in bot. I see, not everyone has done it.
If you ll not do it, we can lose you and not pay on Wednesday, because we ll take data from the bot for payments.
So, lets make this process easier, don't forget to enrol.
legendary
I will move over to this campaign once Monday payment has been received from the Coinomat campaign
legendary
Activity: 3500
Merit: 1354
Thank you for questions and further duscussion. But all words you were said in answer were right.
Let's firstly we set up normal working of bot for this Campaign, then we ll think about max posts.
I ve already written, we plan it. And we want our members remove from Coinomat Campaign to Coinoindex.
But we dont want to happen it too fast, we need firstly to be sure about bot working. And as you can notice after enrolment in bot you have zero posts. Posts which were written without bot will be counted and added to bot manually. So actually we dont need a lot of people in Coinoindex right now, because here will be some manual work.
After we are sure, everything is ok, we ll attract our users here more.
In any way to say, that something is unfair here is unfair  Wink

Why do you want your members of Coinomat Campaign move to Coinindex campaign? Will you close the coinomat campaign? And yeah its better to increase the max posts in this campaign to 100 posts. I think with max 50 posts, there will be less members of Coinomat campaign willing to move here.
Pages:
Jump to: